Watcha gettin for Christmas????

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10142
like the subject says, what did you guys ask Santa to give you for Christmas??

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9276
xbox games and a new cell phone

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10143
ballin. i just broke my old cell phone(6 months old. lol) and the sent me a new one so i guess you could say i got a new phone! :-)

i didnt ask for anything this year...i just couldnt think of anything i wanted. lol
when i want soemthing i usually save up and go buy it, so that method doesnt leave a lot of options come christmas time.

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10163
23 threads in a row w/o interruption...i am proud of myself. :-):-):-):-) lmao

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9280
post whore!

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4525
My family isn't really the type to give out presents. They know about it and so forth but really don't celebrate it. Even after my sister got a great job she still didn't get me anything. Although I got her something. This year I'm giving my parents something for the first time. I bought them a bedframe for their bedroom. I know my mom will love it. And I plan to buy the nightstands to go along with it soon afterwards. Oh, and a few hours from now imma go buy some curtains. Maybe even a new comforter and some pillows to go along with everything. Imma go crazy in their room. Probaly even get a rug. She'll be stoked. The only thing I expect this year is from the SS. So whoever got me, its going to mean a lot :-). I'll appreciate w/e I get.

Its gonna be hard, my dads birthday is coming up too. Jan 1st. I really don't know what to get him. I might go out and get him a LCD flatscreen tv. Hes always wanted one. :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14578
damn global economic crisis is affecting santa so i had to buy this for myself yesterday ...

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=1055 1&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665381955

Bronze Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 51
im gettin a fleshlight lol. id like the shaker hood for a magnum though

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23143
i got 2 grand from my uncle/boss. that is all i need. lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14582
^since u said ur laptop died in another thread it looks like that is what u need to get urself now with about 1\2 of that $ ...

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Http://lowdo... Join My User...

Post Number: 10908
I have asked for nothing because there is nothing I need. I'll probably end up getting golf stuff and cash monies.

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23148
rovin the hard drive died. i just need to run down to office depot to get a new hard drive. lol.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2823
well i need a nice winter coat, an electric shaver, a bigger external hard drive, and i wanted the beats by dre headphones. so far i got the coat and shaver :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19403
I asked for new house slippers, can crusher, bath mat, and Dark Knight.

Sure hope I get the slippers.

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4527
My mom got to see her gift early. Her happiness is a gift in itself :-).

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10170
Dude Paul....i bought some house slippers the other day. they are FU KIN AMA-ZA-ZING!!!!!!!!

i cant wait to get home and put them on. lmao
they are the most comfortable thing on yuor feet. almost medicinal!!!

yo Berny, thats really cool you are doing that for your parents man. i would like to see your moms reaction when she gets all that stuff. and i def think you should buy your dad that tv man. if he has been wanting one you should go get him one!!!

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10171
my bad. she already saw it. lol
well i wish i could have seen her face.

i love the reactions on people's faces on like that Home Makeover show where they ship people off to Disney and come back and there house is completely different and they are flippin out and sh1t. that stuff is cool to me.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4489
I got some Nurofen Plus.
Also some Beyma Power w6, Beyma Power m6. and Beyma 6mi80's.
A game for my PS2
Some clothes and the regular socks and stuff.

I forgot to get my wife anything.. She was mad. She said "If I dont have something in the driveway that does 0-200 in less then 4 seconds she is leaving".

I bought her a scale.

Merry Christmas,
Marc.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4986

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10175

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19410
Finished wrapping. Thinking about the Johnnie Walker whiskey I got from my SS about now.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2413
i got a northface jacket, an iMac desktop, and im not real sure yet, ill find out tomorrow what the rest it.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3376
the only thing I'm sure that I'm getting is a motorcycle jacket. unfortunately, my bike is leaking gas from the carbs and they need to be rebuilt anyway....damn

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2825
lmao Marc. im currently trying out the new keypad sony just released. sits right on the controller. muuch easier than selecting single letters. also doubles as a cursor which is sweet. just have to glide my finger over the buttons

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3041
So far Ive gotten a TON of power tools and stuff to go around the shop I wish I had, paint to repaint my faded fender flairs on my truck, new bulbs for my HIDs (I got tired of the 10k so I ordered 4300, the whitest I can get) and a set of 4300 HIDs for my fog lights. A bunch of jeans and candy and some cash monies. We do Christmas with the extended family the 3rd of Jan so Ive got a little more coming.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19423
Kids got me a magnifying glass and a toy watch.

Everyone else:

Slippers
Hot dog griller
Some wrenches
Can crusher
Depot gift card
Towels
Coors Glass/tin set
Condiment tray for behind the bar

Kids are tired. So am I.

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3042
Must be great to have kids to share Christmas with.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19427
Sometimes. Last year my daughter got me a dog toy and my son got me a small Eagles football.

I'm a Pitt fan.

Ya love them anyway.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2414
I finished the day up with a nav system, an ed hardy bag and jacket, and a flip cam corder. its pretty awesome.

Gold Member

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4530
lucky bishs.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4987
Chase got some sweet stuff, wow. That EH bag alone cost more than most peoples entire take. What model Nav? Your parents must be doing ok

I am pretty hard to shop for... not much I need at all, and the things I do need are very expensive. So -- I never really ask for something and my mom, sister, brother, Pey, Vanessa and Renae just get whatever. I got a bunch of high ticket clothes which is not really me but they are nice and wearable I guess. Mom gave me a killer metal guitar from Branson and a shitton of clothes. What else ummm... V gave me some nice Nautica stuff: cologne, leather bag and wallet etc.

Nautica ftmfw by the way. Loved it for years. I know girls that have told me they will hump a guy just because he is wearing the cologne. Or if you are a total goof anyways, it will at least increase your chances of getting a tug. Pey knew I didn't want anything so she gave me $1000 in cash which I slipped back in her wallet before she took off. Renae enlarged some pro photos from slides I had taken back in the day and put them in really stout 11x17 metal frames. This one blew me away, Best thing I got by far. But to me it's all about giving. I love when someone is stoked at what they got. Makes it all worth it for me. The saying "It's far better to give than to receive" is very true.

Hope everybody had a great day and at least got something you wanted. Merry Christmas.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19436
"Pey knew I didn't want anything so she gave me $1000 in cash which I slipped back in her wallet before she took off."

Wow. Just wow. Cali life really is surreal isn't it lol?

I'd like to live only a few pages of your life Brad.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 6043
well i got some new plugs and my car retuned..

it is a conservative tune and we stopped at aprox 390-400whp.. dunno how much more the trans will hold

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3510
Big gifts...
Courtside Suns tickets for 3 games.
Blues tickets for this weekend.
2 new suits, yeah they are fresh...
Kinetik batteries arrived the 24th. :-)))

Smaller gifts...
jeans
ties
a sick leather belt thats white on one side and black on the other.
Random gift cards

I didnt really ask for anything except the suns tickets so it was all pretty random.

My gift to my parents was paying them back the $2,200 i owed them, haha. Call me skeet but its alot of cash when you dont have a job... :-)

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3043

quote:

Nautica ftmfw by the way. Loved it for years. I know girls that have told me they will hump a guy just because he is wearing the cologne.

Try Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme
http://www.yslbeautyus.com/MEN%27S-FRAGRANCE-L%27HOMME-FRAGRANCE/c37_62_82/p284/ L&%2339HOMME-%3CBR%3E-Eau-de-Toilette-Spray/product_info.html
Britt got it for me and it is the BEST smelling cologne Ive ever smelt. Wanted it for a few months but didnt have $70 to drop on smelling good.

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 1910
got a lowes card and a clampmeter. oh and some cookies.

really it is all about my kids though. they got tons of stuff. filled up one room!!

Silver Member
Username: Dlavante

D&L Designs, Daniel USA

Post Number: 166
Didn't ask for anything this year but i did some bills paid and $40. I got to spend some time with he family which was good enough for me

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19447
Damn I feel like a heel. Christmas came and went for my kids and everything is opened.

Except for the telescope in my closet I forgot to wrap for my son.

It was the only present I hid in there and I totally forgot about it.

Shucks.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Http://lowdo... Join My User...

Post Number: 10929
Let's see I got $650 in cash, a navi unit for my car, some golf shirts, a sweet blanket, some other stuff.
Best part of Christmas gift opening was seeing my dad open up the gift I gave him. Picture of the opening pitch thrown by Don Larsen in the '56 WS where he pitched a perfect game, signed by both Larsen and Yogi Berra. He was pretty excited about it.
Btw, did I mention my SS gifts I got as well. Also got another one coming in about a week or so :-)

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3048
You know you hid it good when you hid it from yourself...
I love when I do that with money and find it months later

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19463
You know another draw back from living alone? Finding money in the laundry. When I was married there used to be a sense of good fortune in it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us