GTA IV
NFS Undercover
Unreal III

for 360 for $100

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9044
Too bad 2 of those games aren't too hot. Actually, I wouldn't bother playing any of those anymore. GTAIV was fun for about a half an hour. If you played 3 you didn't need to bother with 4. NFS is way too unrealistic. I'd probably play Unreal III but that was a long time ago =/

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10860
WTF when did you get nearly 10k posts MS?! You too Rob?!

I lost GTA 4 :-(

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 3151
Sell me your PS3, Yanks:-)

Platinum Member

Yanks Fan USA

Post Number: 10861
Throw me an offer Steve......not a retarded on either lol

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9175
haha yanks you joined after me and have more posts lol.

I know I will like those games... I own every game in all 3 of those series (except the crappy underground and prostreet)

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2806
i don't even bother buying games anymore. game pass at blockbuster is all i need. helps save money and i get to try pretty much all the ones i'm interested in. most i just play through once and i'm done with anyways. COD is a different story :-) usually unless it has online capabilities, it's gone in a week.

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9176
Doesn't most 360 games have an online mode now.

And I don't play constantly so it takes a while to beat them

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9045
"Doesn't most 360 games have an online mode now.

And I don't play constantly so it takes a while to beat them"

Yea, most games do. I would hope that Unreal III does and that should be the most fun if you're into FPS. GTA IV is fun online but like I said that lasts for only a little while before getting old. The Need for speed I'd try to sell lol.

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9180
I love NFS.... owned almost every game they've made since the first one in '97. lol

Gold Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI

Post Number: 1859
yeah need for speed is a fun game.

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1724
yeah that need for speed undercover is pretty good, way better then pro street. i have it too. also they are coming out with a GTA IV Lost and Damned. its just a upgrade u buy for 20 bucks, and it adds on to the game. it looks pretty good too.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4907
$3 shipped Yanks.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19323
Nothing beats Gran Turismo for graphics and realism in a driving/racing simulator. It's just unreal.

Now if they would only allow you to run with any car without having to spend an eternity achieving the levels to unlock them it would be the greatest game (to me) ever.

Platinum Member

Http://lowdo... Join My User...

Post Number: 10866
"$3 shipped Yanks."

Deal. Paypal work for you?

:-)

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9192
The problem with GT is it's.... well realistic.

NFS is fun b/c its not :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14532
good deal but :

i hope NFS Undercover is good on the 360 because on the Ps2 IT SUX AZZ !...bigtime !

looks like they had only 2mths to make this game because its graphics r like ps1 grade & im not lying ....worst nfs since 'porsche unleased' for ps1

...best NFS ever IMO was HIGH STAKES 2 which was the 1st nfs they nade for ps2 ....

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9194
PS2 graphics do suck.... compared to PC games or 360

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 3155
Yanks, $3.50shipped!!

Platinum Member

Http://lowdo... Join My User...

Post Number: 10871
"Yanks, $3.50shipped!!"

Oh man, we have a bidding war now.

I think Phil wants it for $3.50+shipped lmao. BigFail better read that lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14536
even though ps2 graphics r behind the times i have seen\played around with all the other nfs titles on it & trust me that undercover graphics is a disgrace to the series ....

but go try it out on ur 360 & let us know if its better ...

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2807
shyyiiiit when ps2 was released it looked great

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1556
nfs undercover is on par graphics wise like most wanted was but suffers so heavy from jagged edges and a crappy heroic driving engine. i sold mine within the first 3 days , unless ur a die hard of the series you will hate it. buy Grid or Juiced 2 Hot Import nights, i sh!t you not those games still kill nfs undercover hands down. nefs series has started to get better from pro street but this ones stil a flop , don't be fooled. also there are reports the ps2 version is the best version due to the driving mechanic being better in that version , i had the 360 version. the story cut scenes were so far and few in between i acctually forgot what haappened in the previous scene. the story is just to thrown together, do yourself a favor , rent or skip it.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9049
"even though ps2 graphics r behind the times i have seen\played around with all the other nfs titles on it & trust me that undercover graphics is a disgrace to the series ....

but go try it out on ur 360 & let us know if its better ..."

Graphics aren't everything in a game. You can have all the graphics in the world(try playing Crysis) but if it plays like a slow paced slide-show and you're getting 5 FPS you might as well be playing Mario on NES.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14544
yeh but in these modern times for a recent game it sure sux

good post there keith ...

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9206
360 screenshots

http://reviews.cnet.com/xbox-360-games/need-for-speed-undercover/4505-11457_7-33 112441.html

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9073
"yeh but in these modern times for a recent game it sure sux"

Rovin, it's not just about graphics. It needs to have great gameplay as well.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1559
those screens are pretty much exactly what i delt with , lots of jaggedness, i agree with rob but also like to add that it has to have both, games these days shouldn't have great gameplay crappy graphics or great graphics crappy gameplay.

i'll give you a list

games with great game play and great graphics.

Bioshock

Assasin's creed minus the ending

Fallout 3

Gta 4 this varries by opinon

Gears of war 2 other then it gets old fast , story kicked but.

Cod 4

Condemmened 2

The Orange Box

Grid

Juiced 2

Games that had great graphics, horrible game play.

Dirt i only hit this game cause it's ridiculously hard.

Devil may cry was pretty to a extent.

Skate varies by opnion

Mirror's edge

Project Gotham racing sseries seem's to just be hell to control.

Star Wars the force unleashed

Games that played great with not so great graphics.

Saint's row 1

Saint's row 2

Rock Band 1

Rock Band 2

Guitar hero Franchise in general

Splinter cell double agent - fun online story not to bad

Rainbow six vegas - online's a blast

there's tons of others but i'm tired atm so that's all that's off the top of my head.

Gold Member

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 9230
" Guitar hero Franchise in general "

Because you look at the background graphics so much when playing guitar hero

And they really need to step up the graphics for those little colored circles. lol.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9079
^Well, they could have better graphics in lots of ways but for what? It's already a great game and basically sells itself. The problem that Rovin doesn't realize is the power needed from hardware to produce these visually stunning games. If you really want insane graphics Rovin step up your game and drop 4-5k on a gaming computer so you can play games that are visually stunning and play smooth at the same time unlike consoles that have to "water down" either graphics or performance. First things that come to mind are GTAIV and Fallout 3. Yes, I realize that GTAIV was a "port" to PC but when you force anti aliasing and anti strophic filtering on the game it looks insane.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14554
game system power & pc power is NOT the issue here , simply put they made a crappy NFS for 2008 (evn the most faithful nfs fan will admit it) , if u look at all the other nfs on the same ps2 u wud realise how this latest 1 doesnt compare ....IMHO i f u put on nfs 3 & nfs high stakes on the old ps1 system u wont see much difference ....

btw - this might be obvious to say but on a pc even old games look smooth

devil may cry series imo is same ol same ol hack\slash\jump\beat em up ...

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 23109

quote:

originally posted by Yanks Fan
WTF when did you get nearly 10k posts MS?! You too Rob?!

was wondering the same thing.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9082
You know what Rovin, I'm not even going to embarrass you in this thread but some of the things you say are retarded and ridiculous because you have no idea what you're talking about. Like I said though, I won't embarrass you because I still have some respect for you.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14560
man it seems lately no where in forum u can have an opinion without somebody jumping down ur throat - y dont some ppl have a drink & lighten up

go right ahead & talk - let me see what specific retarded sh1t i said in thread that isnt true in some aspect ...

its just a online forum man - take a chill pill ...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14561

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10125
ok. first things first......:-)

NFS Undercover IS GARBAGE.
there is no Disputing this....i have played EVERY NFS since the PS1 and this is by far NOT the best(it doesnt look bad) at gameplay, but the graphics look good minus the framerate lag every 10-15 seconds.

Secondly...i have come to realize over the years that grpahics serve 2 purposes:
1. they sell games from what people see on the back of the case.
2. they enhance the gameplay by enabling you to become more immersed in the realistic looking environments.

but, they arent what makes or breaks the game....if they were, you would have a remote in your hand and not a controller.:-)

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10126
if you want a racing game that lets you have lots of fun you should try Burnout paradise. it is cheap now and they are still releasing DLC on the marketplace and PSN for it and will have some more new content at the beginning of the new year.
this game has multiple game modes and very fun online play and runs at 60FPS i believe.

plus...when you smash into sh1t at who knows how fast...it looks awesome.:-)

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19355
^^^Totally addicted to Burnout paradise!!! I haven't dove in and purchased it yet but even the free downloaded demo is awesome!

Still not on par with GT's graphics or driving realisms like drift and performance details but the game itself is great. My brother has the full version and it's one that's hard to put down.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 3487
One of my guys in the fraternity works for EAsports and gets 1 or 2 new games every week. He has 360 but gets the games for all systems (360, ps3 and wii) and usually sells brand new games that are all new releases for 30 bucks a pop. I know he just got mirrors edge and my roommate talked him down to 25 for it.

Ill try and keep you guys posted on if he has any up for sale but they usually go quick (except for wii games).

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9084
I've heard that you can beat Mirrors Edge in an hour =/ Also, that game is graphic intensive, playing the watered down console version would suck since graphics are so important and I've seen what it looks like on PC with PhysX enabled.

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10131
i would like to see quite a few games on a beefed up PC. i can only dream what GTA, Crysis and a few others look like.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us