My tummy hurts!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 286
So this afternoon me, my girlfriend, my buddy and his girlfriend decided to go to a small Mom and Pop steakhouse just across the tn-ky line. We have always heard that it was supposed to be really good and I have had a $50 gift card for there for a couple years now. So we get there, sit down and look at the menu. Then I saw it. The "King of Clubs" a 96oz. steak. Yup, I ordered it. Sorry for the crappy pic but my phone was all I had at the time.

Upload

Yeah, I ate the whole thing! And a roll and a side salad.

I am all that is man.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9176
Posted on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 01:44 pm: Edit Post
1. Get better grades/get scholarship back
2. Save money
3. Lose ~125lbs.

quote:

If anyone wants tips/advice on getting into better shape feel free to IM me on AIM, my SN is Getripped84 . Some of you might even be able to give me some pointers =/

I'll take all the tips you got man. 125lbs is ALOT!

Also I LOVE beer and Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers in mass quantities, and I hate running. Is there any hope for me?

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/off-topic/541246.html
Nope.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9177
Congrats on the steak though. Don't forget to make a thread after your first heart attack to tell us all about it.

Silver Member

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 290
Haha, yeah. But I did have a salad to go with it, lol. Since New Years I've actually been doing very well as far as eating better (except for today obviously). I haven't had any fast food and only like four beers. And I have cut back a lot as far as eating in general and have been drinking a lot more water. As soon as school starts back I plan on going to the gym and exercising, not sure what exercises but I am definitely going to do something. You said that you could give tips/advice on weight loss, well here is one for you. I need good healthy food on an extreme budget. My usual college diet used to consist of peanut butter sandwiches, ramen and el cheapo chili. I can eat that stuff all week for ~$18. Ideas?

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Traverse City, MI

Post Number: 1652
6 pounds of beef

wtf

was it free if you ate it all?

Silver Member

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 295
Nope, still had to pay for it. But I didn't really care since I had the gift card.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3664
The idea of eating that in one sitting is kind of nauseating to me. Glad you enjoyed it though.

Silver Member

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 301
Not only was the steak huge it was actually really good. In fact I would say that it was one of the best that I have ever had. But for $27 it better have been.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19650
When I was 18 I could eat a whole pizza and drink 15 beers and not blink. When you get older things change lol. Oh and do they.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19651
"Not only was the steak huge it was actually really good. In fact I would say that it was one of the best that I have ever had. But for $27 it better have been."

Side note. The BEST steak I ever tasted was from a ponderosa steak house and ever since then I deemed my favorite piece of meat as a top serloin. Great stuff!!

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10294
Ribeye, New York Strip(bone-in), PorterHouse, Chuckeye, Top Sirloin....all delicious:-)

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2860
^ loves the meat.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5075
^ And he loves being filled up.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4854
lol 27 bux i wish those were the prices up here. I got a bone in rib eye steak for my fiance's bday and it was 52 bux. so your lucky such a big steak was only 27 bux.

but congrats on eating the whole thing my limit is 18-24 oz
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us