Obama's last miute multi million $ speech/ad

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18699
So throw out there what you thought of it. To me it was a super heavy dose of middle class save your azz to me. I'm middle class mind you and I thought it was a heavy coating of a "I will save you" message. A good "marketing" technique but to me a little thin when he claims he will solve all of our problems. And he listed them all too.

Treat this as it is. An ad.

How much do you trust any old ad you see on tv?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 3 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6898
link?

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 8781
It was just this 30 minute long infomercial in prime time with obama preaching his usual liberal hippie bullsh!t....... I was glad I have cable

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18700
Yeah, right before the finish to the world series. Great placement.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Philadelphia, PA

Post Number: 8783
haha yeah I had to keep flipping back to fox to see if it started yet

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4697
All hail the "Bradley Effect"

With an African-American running for president this year, there has been a lot of chatter about the "Bradley effect," allowing the media to wail about institutional racism in America.

Named after Tom Bradley, who lost his election for California governor in 1982 despite a substantial lead in the polls, the Bradley effect says that black candidates will poll much stronger than the actual election results. Political correctness has taught people to lie to pollsters rather than be forced to explain why they're not voting for the African-American.

First of all, if true, this is the opposite of racism: It is fear of being accused of racism. For most Americans, there is nothing more terrifying than the prospect of being called a racist.

In 1980, Ronald Reagan beat Jimmy Carter by nearly 10 points, 51 percent to 41 percent. In a Gallup Poll released days before the election on Oct. 27, it was Carter who led Reagan 45 percent to 42 percent.

In 1984, Reagan walloped Walter Mondale 58.8 percent to 40 percent, -- the largest electoral landslide in U.S. history. But on Oct. 15, The New York Daily News published a poll showing Mondale with only a 4-point deficit to Reagan, 45 percent to 41 percent. A Harris Poll about the same time showed Reagan with only a 9-point lead. The Oct. 19 New York Times/CBS News Poll had Mr. Reagan ahead of Mondale by 13 points. All these polls underestimated Reagan's actual margin of victory by 6 to 15 points.

In 1988, George H.W. Bush beat Michael Dukakis by a whopping 53.4 percent to 45.6 percent. A New York Times/CBS News Poll on Oct. 5 had Bush leading the Greek homunculus by a statistically insignificant 2 points -- 45 percent to 43 percent.

In 1992, Bill Clinton beat the first President Bush 43 percent to 37.7 percent. (Ross Perot got 18.9 percent of Bush's voters that year.) On Oct. 18, a Newsweek Poll had Clinton winning 46 percent to 31 percent, and a CBS News Poll showed Clinton winning 47 percent to 35 percent.

So in 1992, the polls had Clinton 12 to 15 points ahead, but he won by only 5.3 points.

In 1996, Bill Clinton beat Bob Dole 49 percent to 40 percent. And yet on Oct. 22, 1996, The New York Times/CBS News Poll showed Clinton leading by a massive 22 points, 55 percent to 33 percent.

Silver Member
Username: Jblsince1989

Post Number: 160
Monica Lewinsky, gave your former president good head! Her t!ts are huge and i love chubby woman.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 1063
New Presidential Limo
--Spy Shots--

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Jblsince1989

Post Number: 162
^^^^^^

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6195
HAHA. Obama is not going to help the middle class. He is going to relapse taxes from Bush's cuts and THEN cut taxes. I don't know how much everyone knows about the middle class, but it contains people making up to 185k. He is going to sink everyone at 150+ and probably reaching down to those making around 125k. Its ridiculous how blind people are.

Gold Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 1068
Can't you just imagine osbama in that Limo with his Pink Velvet Hot Playa Hat

Upload

Nice that your 401k is worth 50K in pimp dollars
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us