7k post...and its under the right topic!!! OMG!!! WTF?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana Team Audible...

Post Number: 7000
Had to make the satsuma thread to spam it up and get to 7k.

Upload

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 22636
lol man. that is a funny pic. thanks for bringing a smile to my face in this sad times.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6176
Yeah, that pic doesn't make me laugh. I don't think anything could. We're all screwed.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14323
that pic is funny lol

what sad times : obama ? ...

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 22640
yep

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14326
when it comes to politics the whole population can never be satisfied since even though he got 2\3rds of the vote the other 1\3 of the country feeled like they been denied their choice ...same sh1t happens in my country but by a very near margin we get facked ...so in our case its like 52% rules while 48% has to stfu & bear it for another 5yrs

i really like that pic above & made it my avatar on 2 other forums in my country that im on ...

Silver Member
Username: Exige

CDT, Audiopulse Dealer

Post Number: 710
Obama got 53% of the vote, not 2/3. Thanks to the electoral college system it simply appears that way. The election was much closer than the electoral college would dictate. In the end I hold out hope for Obama, but handouts will now be accelerated and I feel that businesses will take a large hit....the wrong thing that we need at a time when we're in a massive recession. Time will tell though.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us