Pitbull for free

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4553
If anyone wants a pitbull. let me know. My brother is leaving for afgahn but he has 2 dogs. one is going back to arkansas with his wife but her mom has 1 pit there so they cant have 2 in one house. We need to get rid of it b4 he goes. Great dog its a little baby. not even 1 yr old. great with kids. If anyone seriously wants him let me know. he's black with a couple white spots.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4655
Pit lives in Chicago, he would crawl on his hands and knees to get that dog. Only problem is it is almost 1000 miles away ftl.

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Phnom PenhCambodia

Post Number: 4378
I could really use a pitbull right now. Me and the family is going to have a bbq in a few weeks. We could really use the dog.

Silver Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 791
LMAO @ Berny...thats cruel, but somewhat funny...I have eaten dog myself a few times, unbeknown (spell check) to me at the times, and it actually tasted good, like beef terriaki...was in SE Asia and Orient at the time..

charlie...ya know you should have no problem getting rid of the dog locally thru the free ads in the paper etc...and why can't ya have 2 pits, my neighbor has 2 that get along great..

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3543
"Pit lives in Chicago, he would crawl on his hands and knees to get that dog. Only problem is it is almost 1000 miles away ftl."

Not interested. Thanks anyway.

"one is going back to arkansas with his wife but her mom has 1 pit there so they cant have 2 in one house."

Why do you say they can't be together? Is one or both of them dog-aggressive?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4663

quote:

charlie...ya know you should have no problem getting rid of the dog locally thru the free ads in the paper etc.

The problem with that is it is the preferred way to get dogs for experiments and other not so fun stuff. You have to make sure that the people will really keep him and give him a good home.

Maybe the house they are staying at only allows one dog?

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3279
I'll meet you halfway

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4557
well i guess they had a bad experience with 2 pit's b4. BUt my dad just finally gave up today and brought him to the MSPCA. They'll find a nice home for him. Ya brad we didnt want to just give him to neone otherwise he would have been gone alrdy lol. To many people just want them for the wrong thing

Silver Member

Post Number: 798
Charlie...I'm from Mass too...please do NOT let that dog go to the MSPCA....they are terrible in Massachusetts..I've had many experiences with them and done some investigations and reports of them..this is why I never suggested that previously here.

There are many other animal shelters etc, and ways to find a home for the dog, please use those...interview some people (I'm sure you can "read" people and see their true feelings and thoughts) using the free ads is best , IMO....many people want pits for good reasons and this way will be best for everyone and , along as being the quickest, safest, and most satisfying, for your both your brother and the dog..

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4559
ya I wish you told me that yesterday cause he is already gone. I miss him though wish we could have kept him.

Gold Member
Username: Bonhamd

Post Number: 1372
its tough losing a dog - i miss mine like you wouldnt believe

Silver Member

Post Number: 803
hell go get him back...give them some BS story..and if he already had his shots before U brought him , then the charge should be less than $15...You will have to argue with them, cause they overcharge and are crooks...(they charged me once $350 for my dog with ID tags, rabie tags, and license tag, who got loose 1 nite and was picked up 2 streets over)...and BTW, my dog was covered with ticks within a 1 nite stay there, which they did nothing about.. had U mentioned MSPCA, I would have told ya...they suck, go get the poor animal!, and raise hell if they give ya crap...and when there take a look around you'll see many animal and health violations all over, and threaten them with a trip to the media..

There are many great animal organizations and MSPCA, ain't one of them!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us