Remember me?

Username: Cenus

Post Number: 4
anyone remember me? dustin aka cenus aka neo? i see dumbass rob is still here that douche is the reason i left in the first place. i see from reading some of the threads that he still thinks hes a hardass haha. i also see this forum has went down the tube all thats here is a bunch of newbs. sh1t i was here back in 03-04 when glasswolf, issac, jonathan owned this fvckin forum and people acutally got good info. well lets see is paul still around? if so you still got that 18 q for HT? i see chad lee is still here a diamond memeber damn i remember back in the day when you had 2 audiobahn 12's and a kicker amp then u had some treo's, rl-s then some btl's iirc? also see bernymac is still around still got those hd3's? hmm well lets see who else do i know. oh ya where the fvckk is dave (drivingreckless)? that little biotch. lets see what to talk about well rob your still a douchbag in my book yep, and this forum still sucks balls. you guys ever get some mods or does the admin acutally give a sh1t or is still like old times? looking over some of the threads i see no one around has gotten any smarter since i left. well anyway im sure this thread will stur up sh1t. as for me not much into forums have better sh1t to do but i thought i'd get a good laugh to come back and see whats up with the peeps on ecoustics hahahahahaha.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6348
this place still sucks, its gotten alot worse i dont post much because of it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
cool, thats why i left. you know what happend to old timers. like chauncey or zac davis? seems everyone left that was cool. well i see paul, marshall, an hunter still here but thats about it.

Bronze Member
Username: King_of_rats

Post Number: 49
chauncey got ill (cancer) and passed away last winter....

he's remembered dearly......

RIP

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6349
haha chauncey isn't dead, he just got scared off this forum when everyone confronted him about his lies.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1957

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
what for real? hahaha thats crazy.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6117
i didnt even know you were gone. i dont hang out here much though.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1444
i tthink berny changed hissystem, dave is still here but just been away forsome months, he still signs on aim under the driving tag, zac davis has a new account but still trolls the waters on and off glass is around from time to time but rarely. isacc i seen a few months back, cauuncey i havent seen in a long time ether i thought he really did die for a sec. no mods just us policeing ppl and only time admin actually showed up was for when chad turned over 20 thousand posts and the admin had to add diamond status. otherwise some of the older crew resides under new names and alot of fresh faces have acctuaally contributed to some great new things. sadly i must admit still a bunch of newbs around.

btw the filter allows me to say FUCKED.

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2641
keith uve only been here for a year and a half lol?

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1446
yea, but dosen't mean i havent trolled the forums longer or haven't gotten to know ppl. don't judge a poster by is post count or sign up date.

i also just realized how many typos i had up top. d'oh

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17878
I'm currently on my 2nd account/username.

I've had issues with other members here as well. Deleted my account out of frustration, then realized it's only the internet. I grew past it. Now I'm here to have fun.

Gold Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 1037
Yes this forum was once somewhere you could really go to learn something, now its washed up. I patrol from time to time just to see how ppl are.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4479
hey dustin im stil here just dont post as much. not fun just here for fun with my boys.

they know who they are

Gold Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 1038
^^^ Me ?? *Crosses Fingers*

Just messin, but I do remember you

Silver Member
Username: Jblsince1989

Post Number: 140
I don't give a hoot about this site anymore the posting features on this site sucks! No avatars no signatures no free g@y religion, yeah this site truly sucks...

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us