Manny Ramirez

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 22056
it was awesome seeing manny ramirez in a dodgers uniform.

manny coming to the dodgers is a big deal around here. the stadium is sold out for today and tomorow's game. everyone wants to see manny.

now the dodgers lost yesterday and manny wasn't being manny. but what do you expect? it was his first day as a dodger.

its funny how you hate a guy cause he was on the red sox team that killed the angels in the playoffs last year. now that he is a dodger, he becomes your favorite player. i truly am a baseball bandwagon fan. hahaha

on a side note.......

how about them angels. they go in to boston and sweep the sox then go in to new york and win 2 straight and are about to sweep the yankees as well.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22057
yanksfan....sorry dude but this year belongs to the angels. they got the whole package.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17672
He said "package" huh huh lol.

Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22062
lol paul.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4167
Manny who?

oh, that washed up thing?

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 10130
Lol Marc.

As for you Mr. Lee, you haven't swept us yet my friend. Right now the Yanks are up 4-2 in the top of the 5th. Hopefully we will keep that up and take just one. Right now, I'm just focusing on winning the division first then looking at the playoffs. We took a hit today with Chien Ming missing the rest of the year :-(

Diamond Member

Post Number: 22063
yeah looks like the yankees got this game.

still very impressive though. winning 5 games in a row beating boston and new york.

Bronze Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 25
Chad, Dodgers got a great player and fun player with Manny. Red Sox had their head up their azz in this trade. Manny is great both on and off the field, brings a lil extra to the plate and the team. You can't help but love him. The Sox will pay for this blunder.

Manny was 100% right when he said the Sox never give their great players the respect they deserve. Looking back, I think of Fisk, Boggs, Lynn, Rice, Damon, Clemens, Pedro etc. All players who were casually treated or released or traded.

I wish Manny and the Dodgers well.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4463
^^ Great post
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us