Alien Sighting in Denver???

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9735
http://www.rockymountainparanormal.com/ufo/alienwindowfinal.mp4
http://media.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/content/purported-ufo-video-be-shown-fri day.html

Saw this thread on CA. An expert has already said that this video is legit and real.

Thoughts?

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 738
i cant see the video.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9737
Hmm. It works for me...

It took my computer about 10-15 seconds to load it.

Silver Member
Username: Snowball123

West Allis, WI United States

Post Number: 739
i click it and it goes to some weird page.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

James Carrol is the re...

Post Number: 1103
i don't know. Its creepy but it has a certain sense of animation to it. looks to much like it is edited.

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 758
it's look like some kind of Hollywood movie...nothing special.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16873

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9739
I personally think its one of the fakest (making up a word ftw) alien sighting videos I have ever seen. I thought it looked like something out of Hollywood as well Metallica.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3738
Dude just happened to have a camera running when and alien comes up to the window, bats his eyes directly in the camera and lets the world know he has arrived.

The aliens technology is so advanced that he flew light years to come to earth and look in somebody's window?

Dont get me wrong, there is a part of me that believes that there are other life forms outside of this world. But this one either fake, or its the first recording of a retarded alien.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16876

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1311
thats santa clause, don't you know he's on the south beach diet?

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1312
heres what a little file searching pulled up on google. ::i used to heavily edit video::

article

clipped from: www.badastronomy.com
Jeff Peckman stood before the citizens of Denver and showed the video. What it had on it we don't know, because he would only allow certain members of the press to see it, and no video of his video was allowed to be taken

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

his video was supposed to show an alien looking in a bedroom window

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

members of the Rocky Mountain Paranormal Society were able to create a fake video in a few hours

which looks "slightly more animated" than the real thing. That's according to someone who saw both

The fake video is all over YouTube already, and of course some people are claiming it's the real thing. It's not. Below are stills from the real footage and the hoaxed one (well the admitted hoax). The one on the left is from Peckman's footage

the one on the right is the claimed hoax

The differences are obvious.

so thats what i found, theres your proof lol.Upload

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1751
OMG! They look just like the movies predicted they would look!

Fake lol

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1313
oh btw i say from my 8 years in video editing knowledge, the fake was done like this. they did one of 2 things all digital or composite. the video i feel was composite. they shot the video with a simple head on a stick halloween mask with a normal camera. they made it creep up then magically fall away as if it was walking and did it in normal daylight. after that they digitally edited the eye blink in and added night vision effects along with a film grain effect over lapping. notice how the gain blinks in a timed pattern. it's the softwares way of mimicing focus and capture rate of a normal camera. any medium to higer end software has these features such as sony vegas and adobe premiere. so that's how i feel the video was done. also the file extension is named "final" after alien window. lastly that video yanks is showing is not the one said to be real that video was nevershown to anyone online only at a conference as my article says.

Gold Member

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9744
"lastly that video yanks is showing is not the one said to be real that video was nevershown to anyone online only at a conference as my article says."

I failedUpload

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1317
eh no biggie u and the other half of the nation. so don't feel bad, even i think fox news failed.

Bronze Member
Username: Jblsince1989

Post Number: 96
That Alien is f(u)cking peeping Tom! Tell you, what if that Alien came peeking around my, neighbourhood, I'd have its f(u)cking head hanging on the wall!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us