Lebron james scolds his mom

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 20819
was listening to espn radio and they were talking about lebron telling his mom to sit her azz down during a game.

lebron, pierce, and kg got in to it a bit and lebron's mom apparently stood up and said something. then lebron tells his mom "sit your azz down". you could see it in this video.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5848
Haha, I think it is hilarious! "MOM! SIT YO A55 DOWN!!"

Silver Member
Username: Metallica

Post Number: 689
YUH..only a rich @ss boy can say that sit your @ss down.
if a broke @ss boy say that to his mom...his mom gona slap the sh!t out of him.
the different between a rich @ss boy and a broke @ss boy..

Gold Member
Username: Stateprop486

PA

Post Number: 1504
lol i was watching that game. that was funny as sh*t.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16601
Funny how while watching the replay the announcers were sucking his d1ck. They're so proud of him.

Today's youth is doomed with things like this getting absorbed into their minds.

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 604
i cant stand lebron

Gold Member

Post Number: 5860
^ you are a f4g and the lebron did the right thing. maybe you all think he shouldn't have said "a55" but his mom was WAY out of line.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16603
Maybe I missed something. What was she doing?

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Post Number: 20842
according to the espn guy, lebron's mom got up and said "leave my son alone" to kevin garnett and paul pierce. lol.

if i was lebron i would of told my mom to sit down and don't worry about. but like reece said, "azz" was a bit outa line.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3177
I didn't have any problem with the sit your azz down thing. I think he was riled up in the heat of the play, and had to stand up for himself in terms of independence from mommy. Kind of like "stay out of it, I need to handle this". And I could care less that he said "a$s".

"i cant stand lebron"

As a player or personally? I've had some choice words about him as a player, but he seems like a cool guy. In that thing they showed on espn he seemed pretty grounded and really into being a good dad.

Silver Member

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 611
i was listening to ESPN radio.

lebron was at a some bar/club/restaraunt with some friends and he had the bar/club/restaraunt keep open a couple of hours late.

when it shut down a couple of hours late - he had an $800 bar bill and tipped the bar $10.

http://www.yelp.com/topic/san-francisco-lebron-leaves-10-tip-on-800-bill

Silver Member

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 612
so both i guess

Gold Member

Post Number: 5869
that seems like a very viable web page.

Silver Member

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 614
heard it on espn radio and then searched an example i suppose

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3178
I can't base my opinion of someone I've never met on an allegation by some waiter or bartender that he stiffed them on a tip, but to each his own.

That person coulda been a pistons fan, they coulda been mad cause they thought he was rude, maybe they're jealous? Or maybe he really did keep them after and require special treatment, and then not compensate them for it. And i'm not understating what a douchebag move that would be, cause it definitely is one lol

just saying they have lots of reports like that about celebs who are rude, or don't tip well, and I would have to strongly believe that there is a lot of false accusation and gossip going on.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16624
If any man/woman spends that kinda money on a night and leaves that tip it's a statement. (If you believe that story at all).

Some wealthy celebs/athletes/anyone would rather burn a $100 bill right in front of a working class man than give it to them. I don't know the story about Lebron. He could be legit and a solid guy.

It's just frustrating when the ones who buy the tickets and ultimately support the rich are the ones who get sh1tted on by them.

It's a statement.

What they don't realize is that it's truly a statement about themselves.

Gold Member

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3180
Reminds me of a classic movie scene from Resevoir Dogs. Mr. Pink explains here why he doesn't tip. Chris Penn CRACKS ME THE HELL UP when he says "I'd go over twelve percent for that".

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16633
Good clip.

Silver Member

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 615
good clip indeed - badass movie
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums