Possibly The Greatest CL Ad Ever

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4124
I roffled when I saw this on craigslist:

I'm looking for an actor to take my place at my high school graduation. all you have to do is walk up, take the diploma, and sit down. THAT'S ALL I WANT YOU TO DO!. Basically, I can't go to my graduation because I already have plans, but I just found out that my grandparents are flying in for the ceremony. They'll be sitting pretty far away, so as long as you look kinda like me, it should be fine. <<<

I'm looking for someone who is between 17-21, white-ish, and is 6'1'' to 6'3''. I'm kinda skinny, so I'm looking for someone that does not weigh more than 165 pounds.

You won't have to worry about getting in trouble for pretending to be me. I was the quietest person in the history of high school so the principal, vice principal, security staff, and faculty have no idea who I am. the students will know that you're not me, but they'll be cool about it. E-mail me if you're interested. I'm sure we can work something out.

I'm taking photos with my family beforehand so you won't have to meet with my grandparents after. I already told them that I'm going to a friend's house right after graduation.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2624
is this dude serious? who makes plans on graduation day, DURING GRADUATION?!?! He better be gettng some good bud or puzzy

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 778
that is great

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6285
there is a site with all those CL ads i dont remember what it is though

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17106
"A" for originality.

Technically speaking though does one need to be present to graduate? You've done your 180 days, passed your courses, your name is already on the diploma.....who cares lol?

Too bad he used CL. The word probably spread quick and the staff given the heads up. Would've been great if it happened.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4094
no, if your not present, they mail it to you. Such as was in my case.

But ya, funny ad.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4151
If you read it again Paul he says he wasn't going to go at all until he found out that his grandparents were flying out just for the ceremony. And like Marc said, you don't have to show up to get a diploma.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1444
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3279
hahaha i like that one even better Mark!

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17158
Why would anyone contract a deadly disease just to give it to your husband killing you both?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

LowDownForum.com

Post Number: 3949
That ad has to be a fake or a police sting. Its against the law to knowingly pass HIV/aids to another person without their knowledge that you have the disease.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us