Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8398
Clemens is telling the truth

Bring on the arguments.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13942
Then Clemens best friend Andy P, must be a liar too with the trainer...Clemens is going down for this one...when your best bud implicates you, along with others, U cannot really have much credibility when denying it...

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8402
So I guess you have more faith in McNamee who testified that he did in fact lie on many occasions throughout this investigation? That makes more sense than listening to the guy who is under oath testify for himself.

Andy P. said him and Roger TALKED about HGH, never said he used it. Unless I read the quote wrong.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The poster formerly kn...

Post Number: 2797
Clemens obviously used the drugs. Sad but true. I couldn't give two sh!ts about what McNamee says.

Andy Petite has a set of boulders, and a heart of gold IMO for coming clean like he did, and to think he just decided to turn around then and make up sh!t about Clemens using them is retarded.

Most likely Andy is doing Clemens a favor by only saying what he absolutely has to about him.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 4148
both of them are shady.

drug dealing cop (mcnamee) vs ecotistical idiot (clemens

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13814
If Bonds did it...Clemens did it... ;)

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8406
I don't quite follow that logic Chauncey lol

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

Northern, Michigan USA

Post Number: 273
you never know right now because its words against words. mcnamee did save the hard evidence for 5 years and I think the only way they will really find out is if the evidence is good. mcnamee had a string of lies in the hearing but roger was making up words.

i hope the rocket is clean but its tough to say when most of baseball probably is not.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18248
well clemens got pwned.

he first went about how honest and credible andy p is. then andy p and mc namme's story match. not to mention andy p's wife story matches. supposedly andy p tells his wife everything like a whipped husband would. lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Alex_smith

Post Number: 60
i have to agree with chad. clemens made it very clear that he beleived pettite(sp) to be a very honest man. and his stories match up with mcnamees. but after watching all 4 hours of it on espn, it kinda bugs me how much the chairman sided with mcnamee... but idk

(i was going to make this thread but my account was messed up, and chad beat me to it)

Platinum Member

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 18284
this is turning out to be a nice reality show. lol.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14074
FBI opens investigation on Clemens

One day after two top-ranking Congressional Committee members sent a letter to the Department of Justice asking it to determine if Roger Clemens committed perjury in sworn testimony, the FBI responded Thursday by launching an official investigation

The Congressmen said in the letter that Clemens "committed perjury and made knowingly false statements during the Oversight and Government Reform Committee's investigation of the use of steroids and performance-enhancing drugs in professional baseball."

Gold Member

Post Number: 2889
The guys ego is unfathomable. He has actually convinced himself to believe his own lies. The nerve this douchebag has to lie like he's doing in front of the American people and government is sickening. He is a complete disgrace.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8787
Is McNamee a disgrace as well for lieing to the American people and government Pit?

Platinum Member

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 18998
this is getting pretty serious now. clemens is just digging himself a grave.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2891
"Is McNamee a disgrace as well for lieing to the American people and government Pit?"

Yeah pretty much. But no one gives a sh!t about McNamee.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8788
Good to hear Pit. I was going to be upset if you said he wasn't. Why isn't McNamee being tried for perjury?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2892
As far as i know, i don't think he lied at the hearing did he? I think he lied in other statements he had made outside of the courtroom when he wasn't under oath maybe, and then admitted to the lies when he was in court. I dunno i could be wrong.

Gold Member

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 8792
I know he did lie outside of the court room, your right on that aspect. But I thought (key word) that he admitted to lying under oath in hearing....but I could be wrong on that aspect.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us