Thread Last Poster Posts Last Post
Archive through October 14, 2007Naledge503100
Archive through September 27, 2007dantetn100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2055
Well...The BCS came out today lol. and of course they lived up to their BS rankings.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/BCSStandings

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12998
Very Much BS....but honestly this has been one of the best years of college football in a while...U really never no who is gonna win any game :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

-apem

Post Number: 15440
yep. and pac 10 league isn't something to laugh about. lol. look at all those pac 10 teams in the ranking. it sux though cause they'll cancel each other out in the rankings.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1165
I hear ya... think about us here in the SEC, we have 7 ranked!! Big 10 has 2, 1 and 25!! lol
It is a great year, hell the national champs may have 2 loses!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2056
I totally agree Chauncey. And Chad, it does suck, my Pac-10 brotha. But its nice to see the Pac-10 get the respect that they deserve.

Gold Member
Username: Freezeman_7

Memphis MC-2500D, 2 15 RD Audi... US of A

Post Number: 2001
its crazy cause reece you said either florida or lsu will lose they both wont lose. fl lost twice and now lsu.... this f*cks sh!t up big time.

ou vs lsu

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15478
i knew south florida wasn't for real. lol.

Gold Member

Memphis MC-2500D, 2 15 RD Audi... US of A

Post Number: 2005
yeah chad everyone new that. it was just a waiting game

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15482
same goes for boston college.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4032
BC has a tough schedule left so this is were we find out lol im nervous all i know i would love to see them win out though VT game is the hardest oct 25 th in VT

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15485
ahhhh too many good games on today. can't decide what to wathc. lol.

kentucky vs florida (2 best qb's in the league)
usc vs notre dame
ucla vs cal

Gold Member

FOR SALE, BNIB RD AUDI... USA

Post Number: 2016
im watchin kent and fl

i just watched ou vs isu

ou escaped a close one..whew.. to close 4 me

Gold Member

Post Number: 2017
im watchin kent and fl

i just watched ou vs isu

ou escaped a close one..whew.. to close 4 me

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2967
ou with a very impressive victory today... HA

Gold Member

Post Number: 2018
shhiittt lsu escaped a close one.. im noy gonna lie i was rooting for auburn and florida yesterday cause a two loss team wont play over a 1 loss team.

and yes reece ou play like shiit yesterday. we dont travel very well..

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2978
i dont think i mention florida waxed that candy azz for kentucky... oh yeah and f*ck bc

Gold Member

Post Number: 2053
yeah im gonna have to agree with you on that one. theyre having a fluke season

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4036
why do u call it a fluke season?

cause there playing good football

VT's TD was BS and we all know it was whether u admit it in here or not so we won by more than was shown and the rain was killing them since there offense is mostly air which was proved in the 4th quarter sorry guys that they have a good team and u guys think its bs that a catholic school that isnt known for football but for academics is that high

BC is a good team Matt Ryan is going to b a NFL QB so give it up lol Jags is a great coach and is the reason they are so great this season cause o'brien killed them they always had a better team than they showed

will they stay undeafeted doubtful are they a great team that can play with anyone yes they are

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13154
Any team ranked #2 in the nation is NOT a "fluke"...but anybody who says they are, obviously thinks they know more than anybody else including the coaches, writers, analysts, etc...so there's no sense in debating it with them...

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 2981
It's not about writers, analysts, or coaches. Those polls are created upon wins and losses basically... I guaruntee Florida, South Carolina, LSU, Kentucky, and even Georgia would beat the sh!t out of BC. They have played one team that could POSSIBLY be considered competition, and they played that teams 2nd string QB. Not to mention VT got tromped by LSU. BC is not the second best team in the nation.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13167
well then U are right and the rest of the sports world is wrong...

Today they (BC) are ranked 2nd, of course that would change with a loss....and FYI, rankings are NOT based EXCLUSIVELY on win/losses...and who and how do u think these polls are conducted?....by the opinion of a bunch of drunken HS or college kids?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2056
it damn sure shouldnt be the computers, thats what giving them their high ranking. im gonna agree with reece agian.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1488
the polls give WAY TOO MUCH attention to wins/losses. That is the MAIN factor in the BCS.
BC is undefeated, yet even if they win out, wouldnt play for the NC game. Oregon is looking great! I dont see why when they added the 5th BCS game last year, they couldnt have turned that game in to the winners of the 1vs4 and 2vs 3 game. Would have hepled a lot. They added another game of bull sh1t. When the BCS contract runs out, I think they will go to SOME FORM of playoff. Anything would be better. When my vols won the BCS in 98, we were not the best team. not even close IMO. BC is #2 by default. But hey... they are undefeated. When they do lose, they will plummet

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13199
I agree that college football ball should have true playoffs, like baseball, basketball, hockey, tiddlywinks, chess, badminton, etc...and like the pro's too..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1496
hell, even div 2 has playoffs in football.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

Ascendant Audio Arsenals, Chicago

Post Number: 2035
they also need to fix the way overtime works, each team keeps getting the ball with a short field and they just exchange touchdowns for like 2 hours, it's retarded.

they definitely need playoffs too. i can't get that into college FB with the way its set up. I keep hearing all these old school guys saying the way it is now is better cause "every week the games count". Yeah well the NFL uses playoffs, and last time i checked the NFL was the most successful pro sports league there is, it's a friggin gold mine, and the fans LIVE for sundays during the regular season AND playoffs. as if fans who love college football would STOP watching due to a change in format? nooo way, they'd only draw in new fans IMO.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1502
playoffs is the only way to determine the best team. Even the best teams stumble. And if u stumble early, u can survive, but a late stumble will kill u.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2068
another lsu close escape, i new arizona state wasnt for real.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2148
Go DUCKS!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2069
if the ducks escape the "civil warthey should play for the ncaa title, unless ou plays an undefeated kansas num 8 in the big 12 title, then we might jump oregon, i think osu will lose to michigan, and lsu is so damn lucky im tired of it.

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 3003
bc loses to unranked fsu? didn't see that coming did you LK? haha

Gold Member

Post Number: 2072
haha, im glad it happened, i was at the ou game they announced the score at halftime, the place shoook.

Gold Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4044
oh well theer goes bc's season it was good while it lasted.

but i do have to say the ref's were terrible in that game but i am not saying they should have won just ref's were so against them

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 3004
ah OU will prolly lose again, too... hopefully ohio state will go down too... doesn't matter LSU is in the NC as long as they win the SEC ship, but my boys from gainesville might be there to beat that azz, who knows

Gold Member

Post Number: 2076
na i think ou wins out in stylish fashion. with an exception to the ok state game, it will be a close one, huge rivarly game.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1659
i am curious to see what happens if LSU, Ohio St, and Oregon wins out. This is what will kill the current BCS. But, happily for chase, if 2 of those 3 lose, OU would get there... unless of course they lose again.

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 3022
LSU and OSU will be in the ship if that happens... LSU is nationally recognized as the best team in the nation. they have the toughest scedule in the nation and they have made their way through it, regardless of looking pedestrian at times. every other team in the nation would look much more pedestrian if they had to play in the SEC.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1702
Agreed... I think if they all win out LSU and OSU will get it too, but a big case for Oregon. Thats what I want... BIG controversy. There hasnt been too much in the BCS since it started. This will show the big flaw of it.

Gold Member

Money man, blowin

Post Number: 3030
oregon will play over oklahoma... ou's schedule has been sooooo weak this year... i dont give a damn what anyone says kansas is garbage. they haven't played anyone except for a sh!tty nebraska team that is getting owned by everyone. kansas can go to hell.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2082
It doesn't matter what you think. If that were the case every SEC team would be in the top 25

Gold Member

You can call me Scroog...

Post Number: 3052
did i say a word about the sec that statement? no i didn't and obviously you do care what i think if you're gettin upset about it... sorry oregon played a tougher schedule and maintained the same record... is that hard for you to grasp?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1740
The SEC has more ranked (by far) than any other conference anyway.
Looks like every team except Ole Miss could be bowl eleigible. WOW
But yeah, Oregon will go over OU. There is a reason Kansas, an unbeaten, is behind 2 one loss teams.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2169
Ohio St loses to the Illini. Lets go Ducks and finish this season out strong!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2085
Oregon will tear up lsu 's weak defense. That's a fact. I don't think second has that many more than most confrences. We have 3 in the top 10 and then Texas is 11 in the USA today poll.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3057
texas has played no one... just like oklahoma. LSU will show what kinda defense they have when it counts. just because your sooners aren't going to be in the title game doesn't mean you gotta start hating on LSU... at least they've played ranked opponents

Gold Member

Post Number: 2094
have you ever personally seen texas play? no. you have not. it doesnt matter what u think.. like i said above cause the EXPERTs of college football including Herbstreit. have mizzou, ou, and kansas in the top5. with texas number 10. your so high about your conference you dont analyze college football very well.. your going to say that i am very high on the B12. and i am.. but i watch every football game on saturday thats on in my area. if its not and i wanna watch i watch it online... which sucks, so i had my dad buy me a projector/computer.. like i can project whatever is on the screen onto the projection screen.. pretty swweet and very clear. i like it.. so i dont miss much college football. lsu has the WORST coach in college football.. he is pathetic.. give it time.. they will suck eventually. he is still reeping the recruits of Nick Saben. and how do u know we wont play in the title game? lsu has to play more than likely Georgia.. and we have will have to play mizzou.. which is a top 5 team. yes GU is 10.. and Oregon has played i think two ranked opponets? USC and Zona State? we have played Texas and Mizzou. texas was ranked higher than usc..still is actually.. mizzou likewise. and we have to play either way a top 5 team in the NATION for the big 12 title.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1785
Who has kansas played??? They are behind 2 one loss teams!! The ONLY reason they are as high as they are is because they are unbeaten. La tee da.
Half the teams in the nation would be unbeaten too if they had that schedule. They can win out... still might not get to the NC game. Tx is 13.
Oregon played #6 cal at the time. And most likely LSU will play TN, which is ranked even lower, BUT LSU will still be there if they win out. I do hope LSU, ORE, OK, all win out. I could care less who wins the NC game, but want to see the controversy of the BCS. I want it to fail. It has been very lucky so far.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2173
man i would be sooooo into college football if they had like an 8-team playoff tournament. It would be so much more exciting, and more importantly a more just way of declaring the best college football team.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2115
if kansas beats mizzou(5) and then beat oklahoma (4) then they deserve the right to play 4 the title. thats a simple fact.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2181
hahahah, but there are NO simple facts regarding who deserves what in sports...which is why you need playoffs. Remember last year how everyone thought it was a joke that Florida was gonna play for the championship, and what happened? They won handily.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2185
Dennis Dixon for Heisman LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 3079
trouble in the desert... oregon trails 31-11 with 3 minutes left until the half!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3083
another bcs shakeup... tebow for heisman now that dixon cant play last game or bowl game? not to mention he didnt impress in the time he played against zona

Gold Member

Post Number: 2191
5/8 for 62 yards. 1 Int, his 4th all season (I think I heard the announcers say it was tipped, I'm not sure cause I was in the other room at the time). And a 39 yard TD run on 4th and 3. All in about 9 minutes before he went out.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3085
a pick is a pick, and it was against zona for the love of god. this was their 5th win of the year... as for the td run... once again, this is zona were talking about... not to mention his stats dont COMPARE to tebows... actually no one in the nations do at his position, and only a few other players have stats as incredible at their own position.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3086
oh yea did i mention tebow had 5 rushing touchdowns last week?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2192
Against South Carolina...I mean come one it was South Carolina They only have 6 wins.

Dennis Dixon's stats before last night.

'07 Passing Stats: 2,074 YDS, 68%, 20 TD's, 3 INT's
'07 Rushing Stats: 549 YDS, 5.3 AVG, 8 TD's

Tim Tebows Stats

'07 Passing Stats: 2,532 YDS, 68%, 23 TD's, 5 INT's
'07 Rushing Stats: 718 YDS, 4.2 AVG, 19 TD's

Pretty close. But who's more important to their team? I think that was shown last night.

Did you also know that Oregon has played all season without their top 3 Recievers? And second RB who was also a big part of the offense? I know its all hindsight but it shows how tough of a squad Oregon is.

Not to take anything away from Arizona cause they played a great game. But when Dixon went down so, did all of the Ducks momentum. Brady Leaf is just as terrible as his brother Ryan. The offense works way better with Dixon. Leaf just isnt a running threat, so it took a dimension away from the offense.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3090
Pretty close my azz! tebow has 500 more passing yards, nearly 200 more rushing yards, and 14 more tds! 14 tds behind tebow yet he's "close"? No way. As for being more important to their team, i can debate that as well. Tebow is 70% of Florida's offense. Dixon doesn't compare to that. 7 out of 10 Florida plats involve Tebow running or passing, and that's not including option plays where Tebow doesn't keep the ball.

Moving on, did you know Ryan Leaf was the best qb in college while he was at Washington State? If you don't recall he was drafted above one of the best college qbs in recent memory, Peyton Manning. To say Brady is just as bad as Ryan would mean that Brady is top 3 in the Heisman race.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3091
biggest difference between tebow and dixon? tebow plays hurt, son!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2195
I should have clarified my statement about Ryan Leaf. I was referring to the way he played in the NFL.

"biggest difference between tebow and dixon? tebow plays hurt, son!"

We dont know the extent of Dixons injury yet.

SON

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2119
dixon > tebow

Gold Member

Post Number: 2196
"Dennis Dixon will have surgery on the left knee that buckled early in second-ranked Oregon's upset loss to Arizona, costing the Ducks a shot at the national championship and likely his hopes for the Heisman Trophy.

The quarterback tore his anterior cruciate ligament during Oregon's Nov. 3 victory over Arizona State, according to coach Mike Bellotti, but he had rested it and felt like he was ready to play Thursday night against the Wildcats.

Dixon will miss the rest of this season."

He came and played almost a full quarter until he couldnt anymore. He tore his fu(king ACL and still played! But yeah, I guess your right, he doesnt play hurt.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 3094
he tore his acl then left the game... chase... do you have any argument to back that statement? first player EVER to rush for 20 and pass for 20... excuse me?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2204
"The quarterback tore his anterior cruciate ligament during Oregon's Nov. 3 victory over Arizona State"

He tore it in the previous game against Arizona St. Then came and still started against Arizona.

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15719
nothing is going right for the pac 10 teams. this sux.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3095
alright i stand corrected, it still doesn't mean tebows stats don't trump the hell out of dixon's. personally i love dixon and i was rooting for oregon to get to the ship, but the fact of the matter is, 1 they lost, 2 dixon wont play in the last game, and 3 tebow's stats are incredible and no one's in the nation's compare. by the way, he added another 330 through the air with 3 tds and 30 yards on the ground for another touchdown.... 26 tds passing 20 rushing? excuse me?

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15721
wassup boss.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3096
just wondering what argument they have that dixon is better than tebow

Gold Member

Post Number: 1823
I dont see the comparison... tebow is unreal. 70 percent of ANY teams offence is great, and he is doing it in the SEC.
I see OK's rigorous schedule (LMAO) is taking its toll on them. It just shows there true colors tho... finally. OK cahse... lets hear how great that 4 loss team is...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1824
sry meant chase

Gold Member

Post Number: 2206
hey hey...I never said that Dixon was better than Tebow (still gotta rep the homestate and pac-10). Numbers dont lie. Fact is, Dixon is out for the season and Ducks dont have a shot at the NC.

Its all good that Tebow set that record, congrats. Do you think he is better than Vince Young or will be more successful than VY in the NFL? <----- No azzhole, real question. Or is he just more successful in College?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1834
I dont think he will do ANYTHING in the NFL... most fla qb's dont... even the great tebow. BUT... he is a great college qb.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2127
tech is a really good team... alot better than the 4-7 arizona team that oregon played! we played without our starting QB also. concussion took him outta the game. if u wanna get technical about stats, graham harrell's stats out blow anyones right now 5,000 TOTAL YARDS? wow

Gold Member

Post Number: 1849
lol, I knew we would hear how good they were... sure ur qb went out, did the whole defense as well? I am just saying OK isnt near as good as their ranking.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2130
all of tebows runs are from like the inside the ten yard line.. and let him run.. i could score 20+ doing that..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1851
Yeah, but... everyone knows he is going to run it, but no one can stop him. Thats the difference. Its like he could tell them, "im running right", and he will do it for positive yards. U are telling me this record isnt a big deal? With all the vince youngs, vicks that have played? Cmon

Gold Member

Post Number: 3097
chase thats f*cking retarded... you think a qb rushing for over 100 yards in a game is easy? you honestly think you could rush for 100 yards against ANYONE in college football? get real man. as for OU... ya boys lost to ANOTHER unranked opponent... they are overrated... as for tebow being better than vince? honestly, i think he will be better than vince in the nfl... it's not hard to be better than him? what has he done? tebow has a better arm, better throwing mechanics, and is much stronger. not to mention him and vince are not the same type of player really...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3102
still in hiding i see chase? haha...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2132
na, i just dont see a point to argue anymore. its gonna continue to be a two sided battle.

tebow is a good qb, but dixon WAS better, not now.

still dont think tebow wins the heisman, if mizzou beats kansas it will be chase daniel with the trophy

Gold Member

Post Number: 3103
haha, but you have no argument behind saying dixon is better, that' my point... tebow will win the heisman, no one has the numbers to dethrone him

Gold Member

Post Number: 3108
god, tebow so owns... 175 yards passing 2 tds, 80 yards rushing 2 tds... third quarter...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3114
hmm only 355 total yards and 5 scores today... hm...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2139
jeez who is going to play for the NC now??

Gold Member

Post Number: 3116
mizzou and WVU depending on if they win their conferences... not sure they will, but if they don't (i can see them both losing) and if LSU loses the SEC which i pray to god they wont, but if they did georgia would probably be playing for the ship... god this year is fucked up

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13212
Honestly imo the national title game has lost its luster this year..It use to be between the "best" 2 teams in the country..But there are no really dominate teams this year so its kinda like so what....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2140
yeah dude its crazy effed up. i think WVU is pretty much in, if mizzou can beat ou.. which is reachable for them. forsure. they will play, but if they lose im gonna have to go with ohio state vs wvu

Gold Member

Post Number: 2241
Both Kansas and Hawaii were undefeated. Everybody says that neither team had played "anybody". Now Kansas lost to "somebody" and Hawaii beat a ranked opponent, albeit a lower ranked opponent and is still undefeated. But Kansas is still ranked higher than Hawaii?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3119
hawaii played one team who hadnt played anyone and still had a loss... kansas sucks, we knew that... the two best teams in the nation wont play in the ship and it sucks...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2141
your right reece the two best teams wont play.

LSU isnt playing and Oklahoma isnt playing.

if ou plays like they did last night they wont get beat by anyone.. it was an awesome performance

Gold Member

Post Number: 3130
same goes for florida

Gold Member

Post Number: 2151
im gonna agree. i can thnkk of about 5 teams that are like that..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3136
yeah im so pissed our d didnt show up this year... our offense is ridunkulous

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13218
LSU and Oklahoma really deserve to be in the Championship game

Granted they both lose 2times they are still better then all the teams ranked higher then them...

I mean really who wants to see WV and Missouri play in the "National Title Game"??

Gold Member

Post Number: 2251
8 team playoff please?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3166
X2

Gold Member

Post Number: 2153
i would love for oklahoma to play lsu. that would make me and almost everyone else happy.

weve already beat mizzou once.. i got a shirt that says.

Beat Mizzou?
Been There done that!

gonna wear it saturday at the game.. its gonna be crazy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1915
playoffs will be here soon. At leats a 4 team, prolly 8 team, ANYTHING is better than this

Gold Member

Post Number: 3194
we can only hope..

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1639
People always say that Hawaii has a weak schedule, and that's true, but only because teams in a BCS conference won't play Hawaii. Quite a few teams agree to play the Warriors, and then get out of it. Playing Hawaii, especially in the Islands, isn't worth the risk.
I still think USC can beat anybody out there right now but they'll never get to play for the National Championship.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2051
ok defense is horid... even I know the qb is going to run it EVERY time its shotgun and 5 wide. How many times do they have to do it before they think hmmmmmm.... maybe he will run it this time

Gold Member

Post Number: 2270
What the hell?? This season is so looney. WV just lost to Pitt, and Oklahoma is beating Mizzou with 10 minutes left.

Probably gonna be Ohio St. and Kansas for the NC. But if Hawaii stays undefeated I, personally, would like to see them play for it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2156
We held the only offense in the nation to score 30 pts in every game to only 17 points.. And 3 in the second half. The score 1 touchdown on us. The rest were fieldgoals... You can't beat Oklahoma with fg's. You may know he is going to run it but that doesn't mean you abandon your defense you have called that could screw more up..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2296
"playoffs will be here soon."

Unfortunately, i disagree. I am 100% in favor of a playoff system in college football, but i SERIOUSLY don't think it's gonna happen. If anything they'll go to a "plus one system" which i don't fully understand. People say it's different than a 4 team playoff, but it sounds like a 4 team playoff to me...anyone clarify the difference?

"if Hawaii stays undefeated I, personally, would like to see them play for it."

that's the sad part of college football :-( some teams don't have a chance to play for the title even before the season begins. They don't decide their schedule, all they can do is beat the teams they're matched up against. And even if they go undefeated then we start talking about "strength of victory" which is the most subjective bullsh!t i've ever heard of.

What's a stronger victory, 21-0 or 38-17? I've asked people this question, or the equivalent of this question. about 1/3 say 21-0 because the winner played better defense, another 1/3 say 38-17 cause the winner scored so many points, and about 1/3 will say something like "i would have to see the game" or "points don't tell the whole story". All good arguments, and all proof of how subjective it is.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2053
a plus one is a playoff, I think thats why they added the bcs champ game last year,,, for the plus one game.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2054
Cant be kansas... they arent even the best in their conf

Gold Member

Post Number: 2157
Everyone on espn split between Oklahoma and lsu playin for the title..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2272
"Cant be kansas... they arent even the best in their conf"

Yeah you're right. And sorry Chase, Oklahoma wont get in ahead of Ohio St.

Ohio St. Vs. LSU for the NC.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3221
he was saying OSU vs either LSU or Oklahoma, and OU has no chance of playing for the title... they beat a missouri team who didn't play anyone good the entire year, and the big 12 is weak this year...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2158
yeah i wasnt meaning lsu and ou playin, i meant 1 or the other.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3224
BCS games are LAME this year... no one wants to see kansas get raped again, and ILLINOIS? they had one lucky game and now they are in a BCS title game? they have three loses and I guarantee Florida would stomp their azzes, or just about any team in the top 10... to me that's ridiculous...

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15855
it is really lame this year. i agree reece. illinois should not be playing usc at the rose bowl. honestly it would have been alot better if florida went to the rose bowl.

also hawaii vs gerogia? that is just lame. georgia would stomp all over hawaii.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2303
fu<k you guys illinois is gonna stomp the University of Sucking Co<k in the rose bowl.

Chad Hawaii vs. Georgia is like the #1 game i'm looking forward to seeing. Hawaii went undefeated!!!! With that said i think georgia will win but goddamn give some credit to a team that beat the teams they were asked to play.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3225
you can make up your own non-conference schedule... hawaii complains that they went undefeated and don't get enough credit, but they BARELY beat alot of the teams they played in the WAC... that being said i am looking forward to seeing the georgia game, but i think georgia will own them... as for illinois they will not beat usc, and honetly i don't think they woud beat any other team who made a BCS game or any other top 10 team in the nation... i don't care if you beat number 1 there is no way a team ranked as low as illinois should be in a BCS game... it's bullshit because there are teams ranked above them who deserve a shot at a BCS game...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2159
i think mizzou should get a BCS game especially over kansas

Gold Member

Post Number: 3227
yeah it's more bullshit that not more than 3 teams from a given conference can be in the BCS games...

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 15866
not sure but i think the rule is that no more than 2 teams from the same conference can be in the bcs games. if that wasn't the case, you would see florida play in the rose bowl.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2160
lsu and georgia. ohio state and illinios

Gold Member

Post Number: 2279
Yeah. Its funny how they were all saying Ohio St. finally lost cause they played someone but now they are worthy of the NC game. imo, Oklahoma, Florida, WV, hell even USC (they were playing damn good down the stretch)..vs LSU would have been more worthy.

And I'm right there with you Pit. I am looking forward to the Hawaii vs. Georgia game the most.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2072
the rose bowl is for big 10 and pac 10, if they arent playing in the title game, and they both send more than 1 to the bcs. I think hawaii can give georgia all they want... maybe more. I love the big 10/ sec matchups... there are several this year. Two best conf year after year, people like to see those games, they will be hyped up a lot.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3234
yeah i meant 2 my bad...

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1652
Just don't be surprised if Hawaii beats Georgia.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2161
you like big 10/sec games? big 10 effing sucks bad. oh so weak

Gold Member

Post Number: 2107
this year they do... lots of friends like the big 10. Hoping the sec will take it to them. For sure in the champ game... AGAIN.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3235
hawaii wont beat georgia... mark it down...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2321
I think Hawaii can AND WILL beat Georgia. mark THAT down sucka!

more importantly, anyone see James Carville on ESPN's First Take this morning? HILARIOUS!!! He tore the BCS system a new azzhole, called the people behind it mental midgets it was really funny.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3238
yeah that was BADASS... but yeah, you wanna put a bet on the hawaii game?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2128
Georgia will be unlike anything hawaii has seen this year, but vise versa, hawaii will be slinging it. A good contrast game... I think whoever scores the most points will win this one... :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2163
my bowl predictions.

Rose: USC 28 Illinios 10

Sugar: Hawaii 42 GU 35

Orange: VT 21 KU 31

Fiesta: WVU 14 OU 42

BCS NT: OSU 21 LSU 17
LSU loses cause of their Dumbass coach

Gold Member

Post Number: 3245
Rose: USC 35 Illinois 7

Sugar: UGA* 35 Hawaii 17

Orange: VT 24 KU 10

Fiesta: WVU 38 OU 34

BCS: LSU 45 OSU 21

Ohio State loses because they can't compete with the SEC... :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2164
i would agree normally but les miles is a fudging idiot. and they are already predicting a route of WVU cause they are a run team we are like 3rd in the nation in run defense.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3252
say les is an idiot all you want, but that idiot just gave his team some motivation by signing a contract. as for the WVU game, stopping a running back is different then stopping a QB who can run... white leads the team in rushing more than slaton does... OU hasn't played a team who runs as much or with the same style as WVU

Gold Member

Post Number: 2165
oh i know for a fact hes an idiot. do you happen to know where he coached at before LSU. that would be about 80 miles from me. at OSU. he couldnt even turn that program around, he is reaping nick sabens recruits and after that they will suck again. cause he aint a good coach. yeah no team will run as much cause they CANT on us, our weakness is our secondary every team knows it. the ones who have tried.. *mizzou*okstate* both were stuffed. mizzou has the fastest guy in NCF in jeremy maclin and the other hb tony temple is just a step behind him they ran option with them to and reverses we stuff those too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3256
pretty sure maclin doesn't play running back, temple hasn't EVER put up slaton numbers, and chase daniel is no pat white when it comes to running the option... i did know where miles coached and im not calling him a great coach, i personally think he's the definition of a tool, but it was a good coaching decision to stay at LSU... not to mention it's easier to get recruits when you coach LSU than it is coaching Okie State

Gold Member

Post Number: 3266
My boy Tebow Crankin' dat He15man!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2204
of course...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2337
Tim Tebow's g@y. Can't wait to see him in the NFL...on the bench...where he'll stay....a lot...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2166
i agree with
Pit

Gold Member

Post Number: 3270
Pit, do you have any argument to back that up or are you just making and uneducated statement? Same to you Chase.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2167
no, not really.

Reece im pretty good at uneducated statements haha.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3272
hahaha at least you're honest

Gold Member

Post Number: 2342
"Pit, do you have any argument to back that up or are you just making and uneducated statement?"

Uneducated? lol. How can i become more educated on the matter Reece? I know the stats if that's what you mean. But i think we'd all agree stats are a less than perfect indicator of how well a college player will do at the NFL level, to say the least.

Just my gut. I think he's had the perfect system for him to be in this past season and he over achieved his level of ability. In the NFL his rushing skills will be average at best by QB standards, and i don't find him to be a particularly good passer. I'd take Colt, Dennis, or Chase before Timmay TYVM!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2168
pretty much this whole thread in irrevalvent. if ya think, neither one of our teams are in the NC. ha

honestly Florida will beat the dogshit outta Mich.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3277
OVERACHIEVED HIS LEVEL OF ABILITY!? are you for real? if anyone has been a system quarterback it's COLT BRENNAN! He throws the bal 60 times a game! For the love of God, I could throw 38 TDs. Chase Daniel won't be sh!t in the pros seeing as how he's barely 6 foot tall, and Dixon is good, but he's not near fast enough to run like he does in the college in the NFL. Tebow threw for over 10,000 yards in highschool and he completed 69 percent of his passes and had 3000 yards IN HIS FIRST YEAR STARTING. Not to mention he has the second highest passing efficiency in the country with a 177.85. Brennans in 11 poitns lower, dixons is 15 points lower and daniels is 26 points lower. If anything Tebow has not yet reached his potential. He's a sophomore. He has AT LEAST another year left to start. I don't know where you get off on hating on this guy, but it makes you seem narrowminded. Lot's of people hate him for some reason, but that, like you're argument (or lack thereof) for the other QB's is irrational.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2354
well look at you sensitive susan!!! Look i just don't see him doing well in the NFL it's that simple. And if I'm right it won't be even close to the craziest thing ever.

Just one example cause it's recent and i was reminded of him on Sunday when i saw him on the bench...Troy Smith, he won the heisman, and is yet to start a game. Not cause he's backing up a great QB but because the coaches/trainers on the Ravens don't think he has what it takes, he is on the bench BEHIND Kyle "i shoulda been a bowler" Boller, who's behind Steve "the oldest man alive" McNair.

You're missing the point Reece, i haven't used any stats to make an argument against Tim Tebow, his stats are very good. I just don't think he's gonna do well in the NFL, call my prediction instinct, call it a hunch, w/e, you're welcome to disagree with me, which you obviously do.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3284
Well, you know I just like arguing, I do it a lot. Anyways, how can Tebow be compared to Troy Smith? Do you realize Tebow's size and strength? He's 6' 4" and 230 pounds. Troy Smith is 5' 11" and about 200. Troy Smith was a GOOD passer in college, but not great. He only displayed passing ability in his senior year with a beastly offensive line. Not to mention Smith started for 2 1/2 years before his success came. As for his success in the pros? That can't be debated yet, because he hasn't had a chance to play. He did get in against the Colts and led the Ravens to a touchdown. It may have been a rushing touchdown, but he completed a pass or two and lead the offense decently for his first time in a regular season game. Not to mention Troy Smith was RAVED over in the preseason. He showed great ability, and the reasons behind him not playing are because the Ravens had money tied up in McNair and Boller just signed a one year extension to see if he could be the "the guy" to lead the offense. Regardless comparing him to Tebow is irrelevant. Tebow had success last year when he rarely passed the ball, and has had a ton of success throwing this year. He has proven his accuracy by throwing only 6 interceptions this year in the toughest conference in football. Ya boy, Colt Brennan, threw 14 picks in less games playing in the WAC, Chase Daniel threw 10 and Dixon threw only two less than Tim with 100 less attempts.

Basically, the reason you think he won't succeed beyond college is because he runs the ball very often. To me that seems irrelevant because his arm accounted for more touchdowns and yards than his legs. Not to mention, in the NFL it pays to have some speed and be athletic. If anything, it will help Tebow in his career beyond college to have the ability to run with the ball. He's a new breed of player. He's as strong as a linebacker with the vision of a running back and quarterback. If that doesn't add up to a successful career in the NFL then I don't see any quarterback succeeding again.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3285
And for the record, it would be different if you had any reasons behind why you think Dixon, Brennan, and Daniel will be better in the NFL, but you haven't stated those. I could be completely wrong in my saying you don't think Tebow will succeed because he runs the ball. I'm starting to think you just don't like the guy and don't want him to succeed. To me I would want to see him do well, if for no other reason, because he is a great guy. If you watched the Heisman Ceremony you could see that. Anyone that humble deserves success, and the fact that he remains humble throughout his accomplishments is what I admire. Be it Tebow or anyone else, that type of character is hard to come by.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2171
anyone else have some BCS Bowl Projections??

Gold Member

Post Number: 3372
Predictions?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2172
yeah thats what i mean, i wasnt quite with it last night. lol.
still feelin it this morning.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3378
feel that man... for real...

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 16106
usc
lsu

will win for sure.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2379
Rose Bowl: Illinois beats USC 94 to -10

Gold Member

Post Number: 3386
usc, lsu, uga, vt, ou

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 16107
hahahaha pitbull. would you like to place a little wager on the rose bowl? come on man, you know usc is going to run all over illinois.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2385
how many points will you give me?

Platinum Member

-apem

Post Number: 16116
i don't need to give you any points. you just said above it will be a blow out with illinois coming out on top. lol.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2390
"Rose Bowl: Illinois beats USC 94 to -10"

pretty obviously NOT a serious prediction.

USC is heavily favored to win this game, as they should be. Lemme know if and when you're ready to propose a realistic bet.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2174
usc will win, but by no means a walk in the park.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2182
F\/CK Boise!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3416
boise ftw...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2183
im still mad about the whole fiesta thing last year....

Gold Member

I support the Zac Davi..., Chicago

Post Number: 2512
Michigan 41, Florida 35

Better luck next year Reece:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2187
haha just what i was thinkin. lol

Platinum Member

IM THE REAL SLIM SHADY

Post Number: 16413
USC racks up record-setting 633 yards in Rose Bowl rout of Illini

wtf happened in this game. damn. it wasn't even a close game. hahahahahahahaha. i won't post the scores. lol.

USC FTMFW!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2188
chad we all know the score, so it wouldnt have hurt to post it. i would have liked to see ou play usc, then lsu play vt, and the winners of each play each other. thatwould be awesome. the two best teams in the country are 2 loss teams.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2189
wvu v. ou tonight

Gold Member

Post Number: 2558
Thank GOD they were,t stupid enough to put OU in the champ game!! They are worse than I thought. Slaton is out too. LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2561
Going to bed now... I am embarassed for OU. Stoops is the worst bowl coach in history. Oh well, I made my money on WV tonight. Cant believe they were the dog. Im sue OU will be the best team in the world next yer?lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 3434
chase... what goes around come around...

pit... can you really say sh!t to me when your team got DESTROYED and you picked hawaii to beat georgia soundly? hahaha

Gold Member

Post Number: 2526
i can, and i did. Illinois isn't my team DA Bears are my team, i barely even pay attention to college football.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2190
damn, we played horrible, word going around is that our defensive coordinator brent vennables is getting the boot, along with most of our defensive unit., also our offensive line played like shiit too.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3441
doesnt help you had a dumbass steal a burlington coat factory coat when he was in arizona for the weekend...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2528
damn KU's coach is BIG!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2191
haha i no righ reece, who the eff steals a damn coat when its 75 effing degrees outside.. what a dipshit

Gold Member

Post Number: 2543
GO OHIO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked LSU in my college pool, but i picked em' for real low points. Now i'm in the lead, but my lead only holds up if Ohio State wins, cause other people picked LSU for big points.

GO OHIO STATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3469
LSU is going to romp OSU fyi

Gold Member

Post Number: 2544
and floridas gonna beat michigan too...oh wait that game already happened? what's that!? michigan won!? Tim Tebow came out of the closet too!? WOWW!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3473
feel like a jackass now? thought so... losing by a touchdown is better than losing by 5 touchdowns... SEC FTW. the game wasn't even close. not nearly as close as the score indicated.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2551
"feel like a jackass now? thought so"

well you thought wrong. why would i feel like a jackass? I picked LSU.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3478
hahaha whatever man you were wrong i was right...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2554
I thought LSU would win the game, and they did.

Reece why do we have to fight all the time like this? ITS TEARING US APART MAN!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3481
well you kinda started the confrontation by saying yet another d!ck domment about florida. what i don't understand is you are an illinois fan, you picked LSU, but you rooted for OSU. you also insinuated that me saying lsu would romp osu was going to play out like me sayin florida would romp michigan. which it didn't at all. so that's why i said you should feel like a jackass. if you don't understand the context of what you say i probably wouldn't say it. but word. no hard feelings. congrats on your pick.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2555
lol Reece I don't like Florida or Tim Tebow, so i say what i say about em' to get you riled up.

as far as picking LSU but rooting for OSU it was explained clearly in a previous post. I picked LSU for low points in a confidence pool (like in the NFL where you weight your picks 1-14/16 each week based on confidence), as a strategic move cause i figured other people would put lots of points on them (which they did), so in case of an upset, i'd lose very little relative to my competitors.

The way it ended up i need OSU to win for me to win the prize, it didn't pan out unfortunately.

What i was insinuating by bringing up Florida vs. Michigan is that there are no locks..."LSU is going to romp OSU fyi"...sounds like a lock to me. Was just trying to say don't count ur chickens before they're hatched.

Hope you don't take this stuff personally (i don't think you do), cause i'm just goofin around

Gold Member

Post Number: 3490
LSU vs. OSU looked like a lock to me when they romped them the other day... but yeah word... like i said no hard feelings bro...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3492
never get a bump for this thread

Gold Member

Post Number: 2217
anyone have a preseason favorite for next year??
1. LSU
2. USC
3. Okla
4. OU
5. KU
6. GU
7. Mizzou
8. V Tech
9. Mich
10. Texas

Gold Member

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 3785
florida not in the top 10 huh? haha chase you never cease to amaze me... you realize they will be preseason top 3, but yeah you still got that amp?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2220
oh sh*t dude i totally forgot about florida. i was doing this off the top of my head.. that amp is blown bro, thats why i havent sent you pics, i looked at it today, and its f**ked.

Gold Member

The kids like my rhyme...

Post Number: 3807
hahaha... okay good to know... thanks for the heads up...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2226
did anyone happen to see the first release of the top 25?
1. Georgia
2. Oklahoma
3. Ohio State
4. USC
5. Missouri
6. Texas
7. Florida
8. LSU
9. Clemson
10. Arizona State

i dont wanna type the rest lol

Gold Member