False accusations

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21760
This man diego Garcia is a real problem.
He has now posted something that never happened.
Admin please remove it immediately and suspend him.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/692215.html#POST1972310

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1087
Diego Garcia has posted this vulgar picture with racist slander and religious hatred
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/692215.html#POST1972252
Just deleting his post is no good, need to delete his account as well

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 976
i think this problem has been resolved. This thread should be deleted as well as many others that the admin has taken care of.

make on sence to leave these threads up if the links are no good . leaving these links up are scensless, if there is no more pictures. Makes subash look silly and nalin too.

suspention or banning is not necassary. not sure why you always want that out of the admin. if the pix or post is deleted then problem is solved. Unless you just hate others posting.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 1102
Doreen as usual is back posting garbage, ecousticas would be better off banning Diego Garcia and Doreen as well, along with G2, another ID of Greag Raf - mrgreg

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21771
I agree with Subash.
The level at which doreen thinks is too far from what is expected of a normal person. when she see a thousand very offensive posts from Greg Raf and Diego Garcia, she does not think there a problem. One reply from subash or me and she is shouting loud to have it removed and the admin to take care of her.

Admin: the only way you can take care of her is to get her out of this forum and put a permanent watch on her making sure she never returns. Same applies to Ryerson aka Greg Raf aka MrGreg.

These people are exhibiting a pattern of behaviour worse than the YOBs of England.

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 829
Admin ban this imbecile nydas aka subas aka pest control.

ecoustics satellite forum would be better off with out him/her.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21773
Chaff aka LK wants to make come back and to do a "Hostile takeover" with the help of Doreen. This is the thread started by Doreen on this subject. I have already reported this.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/687612.html#POST1967955

Silver Member

Post Number: 978
and i already gave you an answer .. cant you read ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 979
the both of of love to dig up BS and trash from way back to start a fight again... GROW UP

Silver Member

Post Number: 980
this redundant thread is over with .. THE END

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16541
Numb Nuts (NN) nydas...I am NOT Chaff or any other username/nick here...please refrain from making false statements and allegations about me....

also I am NOT hostile nor taking over anything...the staff here runs the show and does whatever they choose, NOT ME!....and it is obvious that U have had your way here since day 1, so U have no reason to whine...go pull up your pantie hose and STFU and quit making wrongful posts again...they are false and redundant!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 21782
LK aka CHAFF aka justforhaha's.

Here is Doreen's statement:, referring to Subhas, Plymouth and me.

"SO LET HAVE A HOSTILE TAKE OVER AND GET THEM OUTTA HERE. WE ARE WAY MORE THAN THE TWO OF THEM." .

When you say: "Myself or Doreen are NOT hostile nor taking over anything"

I think YOU LK, have your Gaay Pantie hose over your eyes and can't read.

I want you to know quite clearly that "the staff here runs the show" and neither Subhas nor I are members of the staff. However, I do want to continue posting here to help without ANY INTERRUPTION FROM YOU AND YOUR CRONIES. I am sure Subhas also would say the same.

When I say your cronies, I mean Ryerson, Greg Raf, Doreen, Diego Garcia, and the likes who call themselves "Fun Bunch". They can take their fun to another forum.

IS THAT CLEAR, LK and Doreen?

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 834
I do want to continue posting here to help without ANY INTERRUPTION FROM YOU AND YOUR CRONIES

nydas
what are you helping people do?

- none of your posts have anything to do with FTA satellite signals

- are you aiding with the theft of subscription TV.

Silver Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 881
Chaff
what are you helping people do?

- none of your posts have anything to do with FTA satellite signals

- are you aiding with the theft of subscription TV.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us