Can use the "edit"

Silver Member
Username: Djsmith

Post Number: 938
this is the message i get ...

"""The poster of this message is not recorded in the posting log. Therefore you cannot edit or delete this message."""

Silver Member

Post Number: 939
sorry i meant to type I can't use the edit.

Silver Member

Post Number: 940
Btw.... you are so lucky you just deleted that post by subash
. but i still have it in my email... I plan on showing this to the police...

I WANT HIM BANNED FOR THAT MEASSAGE ALONE.
Forum: Home Video: Satellite TV: free TV TO PC
------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Subash on Friday, September 09, 2011 - 23:55 GMT:

Go turn on your webcam for cybersex session with fun bunch you sewer sl*ut

I have put up with the name calling and false accusations for this long ,but not anymore. IF you do not want the authorities involved ,I WILL CALL THE POLICE TO HAVE THAT MAN CHARGE FOR SLANDER.AND VERIOUS OTHER THINGS AS WELL AS NALIN .. AND THIS TIME I MEAN IT!!!.... THIS HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH AND I WILL NOT SIT BACK AND LET THAT PIG GET AWAY WITH THIS .

THIS TIME , EITHER YOU DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS OR I WILL AND NOT ONLY HAVE HIM CHARGED , BUT I WILL SUE THIS SITE FOR ALL ITS WORTH FOR ALLOWING HIM TO INSULT . BELITTLE AND HARASSE ME ON A DAILY BASSES.

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ON THIS ?...

EITHER HE GETS BANNED OR I MAKE THE CALL.. IT'S UP TO YOU. I AM NOT PLAYING A GAME HERE, I AM DOWN RIGHT SERIOUS ABOUT THIS ...

HE HAS CROSSED THE LINE BIG TIME THIS TIME .
Deleting that post wont stop him from posting that garbage again . You have let him and Nalin scorn me and others ....THEY BREAK THE RULES... AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO GIVE A SH!T... but one other person says anything against them and you ban them ....WTF?

this isn't just an ecoustics site rule he has broken but an INTERNATIONAL LAW.LOOK IT UP!!! HOW DARE YOU LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS!

PLEASE BAN HIM.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 21754
Doreen said: "I WILL CALL THE POLICE TO HAVE THAT MAN CHARGE FOR SLANDER.AND VERIOUS OTHER THINGS AS WELL AS NALIN "

What kind of ego do you have? You supported G2 in calling Subash and me as having animal sex. You disgusting woman, off with your false indignation. You are what you are but I can promise you that the Canadian law will catch up with you at the rate you are going with YOUR abuse. I told you clearly before that it is not any whoring activity, if you are partaking in such legally, but your other activities with a DISTINCTLY CRIMINAL INTENT that will bring you to a criminal court both as an accused and as a hostile witness.

Here -- Take this snippet of Canadian law and think how it will apply to you and Ryerson and even if and when necessary to LK even though he/she is not Canadian.
Any Canadian court may ask evidence of any Canadian citizen or resident in a Criminal case and would compel him to give evidence even if he does not want to. Not only that, but a Police officer may also demand evidence and if co-operation is denied, the Attorney general would be able to charge the person for withholding evidence vital to the administration of justice.

Admin: I request that this highly scheming woman, Doreen, be banned from posting. She was in the past and remains so now, a co-ordinator of much of the idiocy of the so called "Fun Bunch" that has plagued the Satellite section for a long time. I am also surprised that you have not banned G2 posting with username:Jittu yet.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us