New thread added please

Bronze Member
Username: Dj_lives

Post Number: 12
I was wondering if in the computer forum can you add one more thread called computer software and programming so members can posts links so other members can get what they need to fix problems etc...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I would also suggest adding a thread where members can add links so others can download movies and TV show, games or special sports events like UFC etc...

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 2195
What a fabulous idea Doreen.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 12657
Good idea Doreen!

For the second suggestion on your second post, it's very difficult to provide a threads very hard to controled which can contain many illegal sites, eCoustics can't endorsed it without a big work to know which site is good or bad!

You can already put the link on many of eCoustic forum at your own risk because the rules are very clear on it!

I hope you understand the legal point of view!

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 17863
Can you have thread on a car racing site, about "How to drive a car" or " how to repair a car"?
Can you have thread on a horse racing site, about "How to feed a horse" or "how to groom a horse"?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
just make sure that the links are from file sharing severs like rapidshare , megaupload hotfiles etc..Other site do it all the time. . Plus add ...Use at own risk ! Ecoustics or its members are not responsible for any damages. Or something like that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us