Admin

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego

Post Number: 3004
Would you quit scheduling the "maintenance" for the middle of the day when the highest amount of traffic comes here? Schedule it for the AM when everyone is asleep. And if it is an issue with the forum software... fix it. I don't know how many times you have to be reminded of this.

I am an admin/moderator of a site that gets 5x the traffic that this one does and I have no problem keeping it running. Do yourself a favor and get some help in here.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://com4.runboard.c...

Post Number: 2131
No doubt. The Car Audio section goes down at least once a day. You (admin) stated once that it was because the Car Audio section gets more traffic. Why is it that the satellite section doesnt go down when I know that, that section gets a ton of traffic as well????

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 10813
The admin has stated in the past that the car audio forum is subjected to more "off topic" posts than any other. That may be true. However, the car audio section doesn't suffer nearly as much from the kind of garbage the sat section endures on a daily basis. IMO car audio monitors themselves quite well and have few complaints about other members. The sat section seems plagued with trolls and gets shut down so infrequently compared to car audio.

Don't like members as moderators? Even those who have been here for years? Why?

Gold Member
Username: Stefanom

Vienna, VA United States

Post Number: 1114
Come on guys, all the little glitches and issues gives ecoustics character. Think of it like camping, except you're on a forum.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13281
Now thats funny...

I consider it more like running thru a mine field, hoping not to get blasted or ambushed while running through..and friendly fire is as bad as the enemies...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us