ADMIN !!!! This needs to be taken care of right away!!!

Silver Member
Username: Araknid

BOCA , FL U.S.

Post Number: 935
This member adrenaline or however its spelled is posting very crude and offensive n.ude and racial pictures and whatnot and he needs to be banned immediately and you need to find out his ip if you can do that and keep him from posting under any other sreen names.

Silver Member
Username: Timn8ter

Seattle, WA USA

Post Number: 406
Yep. This has just about ruined it for me. I'm looking for another audio forum home.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 1392
Yep! Tim I must agree who needs this. There are a number of audio forums that take care of its members much better than this. I here racial crap here more than I would in the south in fifties. This latest idiot hates everyone it appears. What I wonder is where is the admin? Why don't they watch this more carefully. This should be a memebers only site. I'm tired of this and frankly have better things to do on my weekend than take insults.

Username: Airsound3

Post Number: 4
Hello I'm new to this, looking for a dvd repair kit, as there is a member that has a dvd that keeps skipping on dts.

Can help

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3352
I've always said that ecoustics allows idiots to post stuff too easily. This is even a registered member. There's gotta be a way to block the member, and the IP address this person was on.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 1266
airsound3:

Your posts so far have appeared as nothing more than spam. Please stop posting if you are planning to continue this behavior...it's getting tedious...I would prefer that this thread especially be reserved to cleaning the board of said member...

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3353
And Admin, please don't simply delete all the posts this adrenaline person is putting up, that won't solve the problem, and never has. Something has to be done in order to block him/her from ever posting again.

Username: Admin

Post Number: 571
I am in the process of deleting all offensive posts. Should be completed shortly.

Username: Admin

Post Number: 572
The user posting all of the offensive posts has been banned from ever posting again on this site.

Gold Member

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3361
Thank you.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us