Add a Classified Section

Username: Mike_ks

Rogers, Arkansas USA

Post Number: 3
Members need to be able to list items they would like to sell or buy and this section is not available here..

TIA

Username: Admin

Post Number: 66
There is already a way to sell.
http://ecoustics.pricegrabber.com/user_sales_jump.php

If the item is not listed, then e-mail: Storefronts@pricegrabber.com to have it added.

Bronze Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 94
???no classifieds???...isnt this a site for the people???the people want a classified section!!...what the people want...the people get...what is this site without us?????

Username: Admin

Post Number: 224
It our hope to have a classified section someday. I don't think posting "for sale" items in the forum is the best option. Please be patient and keep telling us your suggestions.

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 639
thank you admin. we are just itching for one. you have been very patient with our request and thank you for that. i would love to see one.

Silver Member
Username: Jimvm

Louisiana U.S.A.

Post Number: 158
Mr. Fala - did you read the Administrator's post at all? He said, "I don't think posting 'for sale' items in the forum is the best option." Which word didn't you understand? Go peddle your wares elsewhere.

Besides, given your country's reputation for scams, rip-offs, corruption and illegal activity, I doubt you'll get any takers here.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us