Can something be done please

sql?
Unregistered guest
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/125635.html

this is a car audio forum not a catroom. With language like that they should be banned IMO. do what you think is necessary please.
Thank you

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1308
Sql, I'm sorry for the language. I'll try to keep it toned down. The fact is, it's an open forum, if you don't want to hear that kind of stuff all I can say is don't read it or plz go somewhere else. Don't get me wrong, some of the stuff we talk about in this forum isn't always appropriate, lol. But lots of people do use bad langauge. I bet if every person that fooled the language filters got banned, half the registered memebers would be gone. It would be kind of pointless as well, because you can always re-register with another email address, or simply post as a non-registered member.

I know this isn't an excuse for it, I did think the thread about con.doms was pretty bad. Sometimes we get going about stuff when we're bored and the forum isn't very active, but yes I agree that starting a thread about buying con.doms isn't the greatest idea.

Silver Member
Username: Eskimo3

Post Number: 655
I just logged on and I found in the Computer Hardware, I think it was that thread, on the Home Theater Forum there's a name, for the worldt to see, F-U-C-K-O-F-F.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 1697
The thread sql is talking about is in the subwoofer section in car audio.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us