For sale section in car audio request

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 598
hey admin, i was just wondering if there is any chance that a for sale section can be added to the car audio forum.
and also an easier way to check private messages?
thank you for your time,
hunter warren

Bronze Member
Username: Rob315

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 73
x2....ill definitely 2nd that and i think many others would also. why is this the only site without one????

Username: Admin

Post Number: 221
We don't have a for sale section in the forum.

However, you can use this section of eCoustics:
http://ecoustics.pricegrabber.com/user_sales_add.php/topcat_id=2

Silver Member
Username: Hdubb

Farmington, Nm Usa

Post Number: 608
well the problem with that it is too much work to sell something, and then it is a lot of work for a buyer to find what they want. with just a section in the car audio forum that has classified on it, everyine in the eCoustics car audio comm. can post what they have or want in a matter of just starting a basic thread. and i was just wondering if there is anything you can do to start a new topic on the car audio forum section page. thank you for your time and reply. i also believe that starting a classified section would bring more people to the forum, and maybe jump starting it.
thanks again,
hunter

Bronze Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 93
can i x2 that post to???..well im gonna..lol...so lets get that classifieds section in once...it should have been done by now..lol

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 561
I'm with those guys. A Private sellers section would be a good idea.

Silver Member

Cuse, NY U.S.

Post Number: 126
admin whats the deal???can it be done or not??

Username: Admin

Post Number: 233
We are planning to add a "for sale" section to the site in the near future. I appreciate your patience.

In our effort to keep our message board informative, useful, and spam free it is my hope everyone can refrain from posting for sale items in the message board.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us