Vertigoonline

Username: Newbee321

Post Number: 1
Has anyone used vertigoonline for online shopping? They have some unreal deals but I cannot find any rating good/bad on these guys.

thx,

Chuck

Mr.Jons Striker
Unregistered guest
I have used vertigoonline for buying bose equipment. I live in the uk and bought a Lifestyle 50 system in white with the sa1 amp and 251 speakers and 5 brackets and paid via bankwire. The total was about $4000 roughly and that was including the shipping (which took 5 days from the payment)

Everything was great! I also received a call from them to confirm the order and make sure i was happy about 1 day after i received it !

I have told 4 others and they have also ordered, there prices are great and i ws thinking of buyng a few more bose products and other stuff to resell here in the uk since the price is well worth the sale.

I am retired now and have the time to do this so i thought it would be a great secondary job,

hope this helps...

hans
Unregistered guest
Mee too! I am from germany. I have bought the Lifestyle 35 dual votlage white with region free dvd and radio off sets all changed and exactly like the german model. $2899 plus shipping of about $300 and taxes of $200 euro paid to ups.

Great deal and 2 of my friends bought from them last christmas...

http://www.vertigoonline.com

Dr.Rosewood
Unregistered guest
i have used them too, great fast shipping, i recoomend them .

email them at sales@vertigoonline.com

customer 2702
Unregistered guest
I have bought many things from vertigo online, they are fast and have great customer service.

I spoke with Maryanne and shes great!

stanton wells
Unregistered guest
Great company, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++

Mr.Klein
Unregistered guest
I have used them and had nothing but excellent customer service. I talked with a delightful lady on the customer service line and also they had the lifestyle product to me in 5 days, plus now I have plasma tv which they double boxed and sent over from usa.

Gordo
Unregistered guest
Just got my Lifestyle 28 system form them in dual voltage at www.vertigoonline.com, GREAT PRICES AND FAST SHIPPING.

Marv
Unregistered guest
I haven't been as lucky as the others respondents. I ordered an Acoustimass 16 on 3/21/04, my credit card was charged on 3/27 and to date (5/7/04) the product has not shipped. I've spoken to, and emailed Maryanne several times. She has had one reason or another as to why the product hasn't shipped. She has never once initiated a call or email even when we've spoken live and she says she'll call me back - she doesn't. I finally have had enough and decided to cancel my order as of today. This is the only email she has resonded to. Saying she thinks this is for the best and she'll refund my charges once she returns to Washington and gets back to her terminal. I have been in customer service industries for over 20 years and Vertigo Online is by far one of the worst experiences I've ever encountered. Good Luck as it sounds like others have had good experiences.

jake godfrey
Unregistered guest
I order May 3rd, 2004 and received the lifestyle 35 black system that same week on the friday may 7th, 2004.

I talked with Maryanne aswell and she was great, she took all the information and sent the tracking number to me the next morning. I got it in 4 days and before the weekend.

Excellent customer service and even better prices.

jake

micheal
Unregistered guest
I have used Vertigo Online a few times and they deliver fast and at lower then others but whats best is they dont jack up the shipping prices to make money.

Good job VO

bill
Unregistered guest
Great company bought about 6 things from them worth over $10000 total. Fast shipping, credit cards accepted and great customer service.

bill

Kim Holst
Unregistered guest
This website has more products then most large retailers and they can deliver faster then anyone online. Keep up the great work Vertigo

mike olsen
Unregistered guest
I have used vertigoonline.com and they are the only place to buy bose merchandise as their prices are the lowest and they actually ship the products.
10/10 excellent!

Hans
Unregistered guest
we are from Holland and we haven't been as lucky as the others. We have ordered a 3-2-1 GS Bose system on the 2nd of June. Before this date we mailed them several questions and they responded by mail immediately. Since we send them the order we don't hear anything from them anymore. The money has already been withdrawn from our account but we still didn't receive a Bose system. We asked several times by mail the UPS tracking number, but we don't get any answer back. We also tried to phone them but we only get a voicemail and they don't respond on that either. What is going on... Did they go bankrupt or something like that???

jorg
Unregistered guest
I ordered a lifestyle 35 system dual voltage black on june, 11th, 2004 I received it in austria in less then 1 week. Perfect condition and i saved about 45% off retail prices here.
Excellent service and great company I have an order for a plasma tv which is being shipped tomorrow.50 inches. WOW

LISA
Unregistered guest
Excellent store AAA++++

Joel d
Unregistered guest
Vertigo Online is a great company, we have bought lots of stuff from them over the past couple years.

Bill
Unregistered guest
Great company! Used them 4 times now.Take a look at the new bose system :
http://www.vertigoonline.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=lif estyle48&Category_Code=7

Bose Lifestyle 48 they have the best price too!Like always...

sarah
Unregistered guest
I ordered the bose system and picked it up locally. Same Day, no fees and could use my credit card at their retail location.

L.P Tolley
Unregistered guest
they are the best online store i have used and trust me thats a serious kudos

tonnie
Unregistered guest
vertigo online I paid 1500 dollar but they don,t pick up telephone and do.t mail me back.
so it seems that it is not good.

Tony the tiger
Unregistered guest
Just got my plasma and bose system yesterday and they were great!
thanks

Aaron 6787
Unregistered guest
Vertigo Online Is great , fast shipping and best prices online for sure.www.vertigoonline.com

Unregistered guest
I'm from Luxembourg and the beginning of the order was good. But now it seems they have problems. Or has perhaps another one also problems in ordering Lifestyle 38 (important: 38) at vertigoonline.It's a new product from BOSE.
I have also asked if it is correct that with the purchase of a LS38 you get free a Waveradio -like from DK. I never received an answer. Several mails from my side have never received an answer. The contact was also with Maryanne.
So I'm the only one or is there another person who can tell me about the same problem with the new products of BOSE (LS38/LS48/ SA-2 and SA-3)
thanks. Greatings from Luxembourg/Europe.

Hans
Unregistered guest
Hello, Hans from Germany here. I have ordered the Lifestyle 48 with LIKE wave radio TS-1 Dk Design Group radio. I have received the radio already for free and the Ls48 in silver is going to be shipped to me on tuesday. I prepaid 2 months ago and i know that Vertigo Online is definately a great supplier to make business because they help me with many things. Have you emailed them at sales@vertigoonline.com ask for Maryanne or Mark

Michel
Unregistered guest
Ja Hans, das habe ich getan. Zuerst haben die mein Geld abgebucht, doch dann ehrlicherweise wiedergegeben, da dieselben angaben, dass sie erst dann Geld abheben, wenn sie das Product auch haben. Auch Maryanne hat mich in dem Sinne aufgeklärt, ABER mit der Information, ich soll eine neue Bestellung aufgeben. Gleichzeitig aber kam, ich soll diese "signed invoice" ausfüllen. So dass ich eigentlich nicht weiss, ob ich jetzt neu bestellen soll, oder ob meine "alte" Bestellung (durch meine Unterschrift usw.) besteht. Hast du keine Telefonnummer, wo man durchkommt?. Da habe ich auch schon alles versucht.
Nett von dir, dass du reagiert hast.
P.S. Verstehe ich richtig, dass ich bei meiner Bestellung ZUSAETZLICH Like wave radio mitbestellen muss, um letzteres dann auch gratis zu erhalten, oder werfen sie dieses Gerät automatisch in die Kiste von LS38 mit, ohne dass ich extra angeben muss, dass ich dieses radio gratis hinzuhaben möchte.

Frank Doeller
Unregistered guest
I just received my radio (TS1) and also the Lifestyle 48 system with 1 pair of floor stands and 3 wall brackets. Fast shipping, great customer service and excellent prices.

GMEN2004@aol,com
Unregistered guest
I believe that vertigoonline has gone out of business. I have been trying to call them on the toll free number and it doesn't seem to be working. I also tried the direct number that they listed and the recording said it was disconnnected. Guess the show is over for vertigoonline!

heinz
Unregistered guest
I think so too. No reaction to my emails.

Michel
Unregistered guest
No reaction. They now want that you pay with paypal or escrime.

Michel
Unregistered guest
To pay per paypal, they say, that you have to pay at their sister company: Rxsound@hotmail.com.
Is this serious. Does any body know the sister company of Vertigo?
Thanks

gordogordo
Unregistered guest
I have recently just received my Bose system and they were fast and helpful, A+ in my books.

Ali B
Unregistered guest
I received my refund from them about 3 weeks ago and now they have emailed me my tracking number for the new Lifestyle 38 system in silver. Should arrive on wednesday morning. Looking forward to it.

D-man
Unregistered guest
I have purchased a Bose Lifestyle 50 in June.
I wired the money to them, but I never received the system. Till late July I still had contact with Maryanne and also sales@vertigoonline
Since then it is complete silence. Anybody has any idea. All phone numbers are disconected or going to an asnwer machine.
The ratings on the store were good, unfortunately I had absolutely no luck with them and am now out for over US $3000. If anybody can help it will be greately appreciated. By the way, I tried also to check order status on line but it will not recognize my order number.
Thanks guys

michel
Unregistered guest
I have received an email from them, that Maryanne no longer works for them. It seems it was the only person who was OK.
Michel

D-man
Unregistered guest
Thanks Michel for the info.
May I ask who you e-mailed, as I am trying to contact sales, but I do not get any reply at all.
Thanks & Regards

D-man
Unregistered guest
Thanks Michel for the info.
May I ask who you e-mailed, as I am trying to contact sales, but I do not get any reply at all.
Thanks & Regards

Michel
Unregistered guest
there are only two email adresses:
1)CUSTOMER SERVICE and
2)salesvertigo.
You find them on the homepage. It happens they answer, but it can also happen that they don't answer. I don't know why. I have had contact with Maryanne. And then suddenly everything was finished. There is a second name: he is called mark, but had never contact with him.The order system is very confused. Entering credit card is OK, but they give no possibility to pay paypal. They ask you on an email to do so. But it doesn't function. They say to pay with paypal at theire SISTER COMPANY (!!!) rxsound@hotmail.com. But if you look on the homepage of rxsound you will be astonished.Have a look. I Think that there are (at the moment) persons at vertigo, which try to get the money from the customers, and that the manager of vertigo know`s nothing about all that. I have canceled my order but have lost 200USD with paypal (change to Euro).
Greatings from Luxembourg.Phone number = 0 reply.

Marc_French
Unregistered guest
I made an order since July and always not of news. No answer to my email.
Con or not serious???
Help me
Marc

Michel
Unregistered guest
I don't know, but since yesterday, you can't reach the home-page of vertigo.
I think it's finished there.

Marc_French
Unregistered guest
I have coordinated them banking of Vertigo
They don't answer either!!
More and more surprising no?
After having lost 3800 $ I am in anger
Him there you him something has make?
Here are the information of their bank:
Banner Bank
435 Martin Street
Blaine, WA USA
Transit Number : 125107765
Acount number : 3603093316

Vertigo Online Inc
Unregistered guest
Vertigo Online Inc. is filing for bankruptcy as of Oct,2004. do to a Bose Lawsuit which has been filed with the state of Texas. The suit was for 18million dollars for copyright and trademark infringement. The company has refunded all moneies to all customers on record before the suit and has had to file for bankruptcy due to the law suit.

There is no assets or restructuring due to the law suit and therefore Vertigo Online Inc has had to remove the website and close business.

Thank you for your business in the past and please see www.pricegrabber.com for more dealers in fine audio/video products online.

sincerely,

Vertigo Online Inc.

Marc_French
Unregistered guest
It is false....
ALL customers of Vertigo have not been repaid.
Me, for example, I didn't receive anything.
End July I made a transfer of 3759,49 $
Where is this my money?
No delivery and not of money!!! It is unjust.
I made of savings more of one year and half for this order.
I am very in anger because I lost everything.
Is he/it normal of that to make" have" because I am French?
Is it possible to have a restitution?
Of all or the less a part of the sum?
marc.giudicelli@wanadoo.fr

Marc_French
Unregistered guest
Well on more of news....

Shail.
Unregistered guest
I lost my payment too.. :-(
We are from India and we worked (Programing and other stuff) for more than 2 months for vertigoonline.com and now they are simply not paying. Mark, If you can read this and if we have done anything good for you, then please atleast talk with me. Post a reply here and I will give you my contact details..I know you are a good guy and you are under trouble due to the Bose lawsuit but believe me, we have done very very hard work on your project and that payment was a lot of money for us Indians. Hoping to hear from you..

Anonymous

I ordered over $10,000 woth of Bose equipment with Vertigo Online in Dec. 2003(from England). Since that time I have had a very frustrating time - initially trying to get the order delivered, then trying to get a refund. I am currently filing a lawsuit against them in Washington State, but the reading on this bulletin board is not encouraging for a positive outcome.

burb
Unregistered guest
hello,

Do someone have heard about http://rx-sound.com which seems to be vertigo sister ?
Are they serious ?

Tks

David

Sandra
Unregistered guest
www.rx-sound.com is a totally different company. I have ordered from them in the past and they are pretty good. They have Bose systems too. they do not accept credit cards. Only escrow.com, paypal and bankwires.

reseller bob
Unregistered guest
Rx Sound is totally different, they are wholesale that only just went retail. I use them for eom parts and they have only lately got a website and went retail, too bad too since now everyones gonna use them and the margin for my products online are going to fall, but i guess this was bound to happen.....

olson h roberts
Unregistered guest
I have shopped at RXSOUND many times, they only just made the website but they have been in business for a while. As for Bose products I did not think they sold them? I checked the website and they do not have any for sale.
I wouldn't buy those speakers anyways, try klipsch or mirage they have some really good packages.

bose at discount
Unregistered guest
For those looking for Bose discounted priced items....Datavision, in new york, seems to be the place to buy bose online cheap. I remember buying some products from Data Vision about 1 year ago and the box came from Datavision and had the name Seth Brown on it.
There is also Vanns.com who will sell Bose at discount prices to you if you buy in bulk and I used to buy them from him and sell them on ebay.

Scotty Scotty
Unregistered guest
I liked vertigo online, I have bought 2 sony plasma tvs from them last year and thought that their service and professionalism was great! I see that they have been taken down by yet another large company like bose.

Bose has sued many small companies just to harrass them. I think that there is a law firm in Texas named fish and Richardson or something that is sue them. Too bad Vertigo Online is gone i guess i am going to have to find a new online store?

Sara Ma
Unregistered guest
Vertigo Online was a great store, I just found out from here that they are gone after trying to go to their website. Thats really too bad since I was going to buy some presents online from them this year. Anybody know some new websites they trust that sell electronics online?

bose sucks
Unregistered guest
bose products suck ....

enough is enough
Unregistered guest
Somebody close this subject the company is gone and so should this thread, on to something new already!

Username: Tornados

Wellen, Limburg Belgie

Post Number: 1
Hello I try to mail and to access the website from vertigoonline but it is not possible Can some one help me I want to buy bse lifestyle 48 and a plasma screen I am from belgium I need regio 2 or free and 220v what are the possibilities fr a plasma screen pioneer 220v and pal system
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us