Need equipment advice

Username: Bradleyheathhays

Post Number: 1
I'm attending an 8 hour lecture soon and I'm trying to equip myself with the ability to gracefully (read covertly) take snap shots of the slides that'll be used. What I'm talking about is a pair of glasses with a camera in them coupled by a wire (3.5 mm connection) to a small battery backed-up DVR unit. Glasses (as the camera) because I'll probably have to adjust my perspective to get all the shots, and a 2 piece setup because the all-in-one camera glasses I've found on the net last at most 2 hrs.

The only wired frame I've found that comes close to doing this is called either the LawMate CM-SG20 or the SUNLM480.

https://www.spyshopeurope.com/en/lawmate-cm-sg20-new-glasses-camera/456/17

Unfortunately it's resolution is only 640 x 480 and that's too low for my application.

Sooo, does anyone know of a pair of specialty glasses like these (wired) with better resolution? Alternatively I suppose I could use a small wired camera designed to be attached to a hat or my own glasses.

Also, if there's another place other than here I should ask my question please let me know.

I'm all ears. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us