Goodbye

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23309

GOODBYE to all real friends including Subash and sada.

au revoir to Plymouth - always helpful

Auf Wiedersehen to pulpfiction who will never understand English

FO to LK who won't understand any other language.

I have asked for a disconnect on my Internet, so I will not be able to answer anybody tomorrow; in any case, I do not have time to answer anybody now as I have to finish packing.

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 90
Too bad it isn't permanent.

With 23,000 posts X at least 3 minutes a post is 66,000 minutes, over 10,000 hours or over 400 days constant typing 24/7 on how to hack satellite whether there is a fix or not. Who does this but a moron.

You may have a better quality of life in India herding sheep.

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 690
Nydas is saying good-bye to his imaginary friends? it's about time. I bet Pest Control disappears as long as he is gone or subash might takes control of that account?

This Plymouth character seems like he wasn't of much help either all but to boost Nydas's post counts which BTW is worthless. How on earth did Plymouth help? This site went down hill as him being "in control" as an acting admin. That is how a paranoid delusional idiot mind works.

Nydas is under the impression that other members here really care whether he is here or not.

well let me say good -bye .....

Swedish: adjö
Swahili: kwaheri
Spanish; adios
Slovenian: zbogom
Portugeuse: adeus
Arabic: M'asselema
Armenian: Maanak parov
Assirian: Push b'shena
Bulgarian: Zbogom
Cantonese Joi gin
Danish: farvel
Dutch: tot ziens
Egyptian: senebti
Farsi: Khoda hafaz
Finnish: NÃĪkemiin
French: au revoir
German: Auf Wiedersehen / Tschüß
Greek: Khairete
Hawaiian: Aloha
Hindi: Pirmelenge
Hungarian: Viszlát
Igbo (nigeria): Ka odi
Italian: ciao
Japanese: Sayonara
Mandarin: Zai jian
Maori: Aroha nui
norwegian: farvel
Portuguese: Até a vista
Punjabi: Sat siri akal
Russian: Do svidanja
Turkish: Hoscakal
Vietnamese: ChÃo Ã'ng
Xhosa: hamba kakuhle

whatever way you want to say it, don't let the door hit you @ss on the way out and take your time coming back IF this site is still here.

we could all do this place a huge favor by NOT posting on it from here on in and find a new place to chat WITHOUT the ignorance of KING NYDAS and his merry men of misfits.

Silver Member

Post Number: 701
I can assure you young man (Plymouth)I am not Doreen nor am I a shemale.

Speaking of gender. Do you like trannys Plymouth? Is that why you stalk Doreen and are wishing she is here now? I've seen no evidence of her presence here. Only your word for it and that my friend isn't credible at all from what I've read from your posts.

Silver Member

Post Number: 702
What is this gold member crap? If you think for one second being a gold member means anything to me, you are sadly mistaken. I care not for numbers unless they are in dollar value. Post counts are worthless in the real world kid. Let me guess you think your daddy can beat up my daddy? Grow up kid.

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 16719

Silver Member

Post Number: 703
Does Plymouth think he is "better " than anyone one of us here now that he is (other than LK)top poster within this forum? If so , from what I've read over this past year and from the archives, the majority of his posts are useless as far as knowledge is required. AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT HOW TO STEAL TV CHANNEL SIGNALS GO.

CAN WE SAY HE IS A DUMBFUCK?

My son is more useful in society than the likes of this idiot. Plymouth has absolutely no comprehension on what a discussion board means or how to act in a proper manner.

I've read when he first joined here under the name Hahaha hahaha
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/437456.html

This is funny

Now he has the gall to claim he is the second best helper here this also was confirmed by Nydas who says he is Number 1. Two peas in a a pod, this explains a lot.

Silver Member

Post Number: 704
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/437456.html

Silver Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 177
ROTFLMAO Plymouth has not changed much. He is still a french fry fuckker and still a Backstabber

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 318
Same old crap, same old people. I haven't been here in years, and it's like I never left. Found an old hard drive and while exploring it's contents found an old link to the forum. Nydas left again, LK who has left before is back, Plymouth is still here, and all the regular crew are still just typing away evidently. N3 has put an end to any meaningful discussions except for true Free to Air, and I see no signs of that showing up. Maybe it will eventually. My life is in the real world not online. I hope you guys find your life here as fulfilling as I find mine.

Bronze Member
Username: Jr_crow

Post Number: 28
Hi, Joe
Still same as three years ago,As of now, no one has broken the encryption.

Joe Willis
Silver MemberUsername: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 294
Ajdarwin posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 - 21:33 GMT

Kelly, from what I have been able to find out, over the last several weeks, Dn has switched entirely over to the latest encryption method, N3. (nagra3)
As of now, no one has broken the encryption. There are rumours that it will be soon that the break will come.

Good to hear that you are now enjoying the real world without free TV. Good luck to you.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16720
There are so many kind of free TV, youtube, over the air with much better picture quality and few channels on free to air satellite, I use Netflix for under 10$/month.

I can get over 30 usefull channels for free everyday then so many show or channels from the web!

Why get over 3000 channels when you lose most of time to chearch what listened?

Bronze Member
Username: Code69

Post Number: 44

Silver Member

Post Number: 713
Why get over 3000 channels when you lose most of time to chearch what listened?

Do you mean search what's listed?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean Plymouth

and to think Nydas said " pulpfiction who will never understand English"
I beg to differ.

Silver Member
Username: Luke_scotchdrinker

Post Number: 303
Is gone? For reals? Not enough Goats?

Gold Member
Username: Kirankumar

NO Bashing

Post Number: 3235
Haven't visited this site in a long time, but I see there is no love lost. lol

Username: Eldonperritoaolcom

Huntington Beach, CA USA

Post Number: 1
later Nydas come back soon you hear!

Bronze Member
Username: Najeernydas

Post Number: 11
Subash, you and Nydas still entering the Mumbai Camel Fukking Marathon with Plymutt?

Username: Athena_

Post Number: 3
Good lord it's to good to be true ...It can't be true ....Numnuts is gone?

Post Number: 8
Africanbrit: nice to see your still here too.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Now I'm back... but Not going to play in your house after today... Oh and WISH Nydas good luck when or IF he ever comes back.

Silver Member

Post Number: 732
You mean "She" ,....right?
Take that Plug Plymutt with you Nalin.

Don't blame you at all for staying away from here Doreen, this place has a bad smell ever since the brown bunch showed up here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 734
Lookin like the "Fun Bunch " should go play games @NCN .

Silver Member

Post Number: 735
Follow the Queen Bee.

Silver Member
Username: Gladiator34

Post Number: 111

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
Well.. It's Dec.10 2013 and still no sign of numbnuts. I'd say Nydas is gone for good. Good news for this site.

To bad Brian choose that loser gang over LK and the fun bunch... Oh well...on the bright side at least I wont get banned as much anymore. LMAO.... I kinda miss visiting the suggestion and feedbacks forum. It was funny reading nutcase and numbnuts complaints.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 17101
DN decided to close shop here once they knew that FTA was basically a dead deal..so they had no need for NN, Plymutt and the long list of undercover characters here...and Brian, well he was part of it and also prolly working for DN as well..this entire site as we all can see has sunk, in all the forums and DN can afford the write off..they accomplished what they wanted by making fake characters like NN, Plymutt, Carter etc over the years....we all knew they were all fakes and DN employed, along with DN owning the site, and warned many people..Free satellite TV was a good run, but DN and DTV won this battle..time to move on and start new hobbies here or help people in other ways...for me, I am helping people to quit smoking cigarettes by using Electronic cigarettes now, and with a 100% success rate the past year or so , and have posted some info in the Off Topic area but people here don't seem to care about cigarettes costs or their health, so I quit that here and now use many other forums to help people..

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 17102
BTW Doreen, nice to see you...hope all is well with you and your family... I spent the summer in Peterborough Ontario with friends and buying some property and building a home on the water there, and now in Florida for the winter...still have my New England homes up in the mountains, as well....and opened up a new Sports bar, and a restaurant with my son, and next opening up a new Harley bike dealership...U have all my email addys if U ever decide to contact me...

Silver Member

Post Number: 824
Hello LK and Doreen . I heard Satscanner chats with you and Greg a lot. Small world and welcome to Canada Lk.

And FOK U Nalin, Plymutt, Brian .

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
LOL love the picture AB

WOW LK I go the Peterborough all the time, my daughter and grandkids live there. You should of emailed me and told me. We could have net up for coffee. Glad your still buying and selling homes. One can make good money that way.

Tom_me I didn't know you knew satcanner... tell him I say hello to Greg.

Merry Christmas to all here that's left on the Titanic I mean Ecoustics LOL

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16765
LK need to see a Psy!

Thinking that we worker for DN is pure fabulation!

So happy christmas to all even if the sat forum is now dead without best helpers!

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
hey Plymouth... make sure you ask Santa for a brain this year. Merry Christmas

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 16766
A brain or a Brian?

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

La Country, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 416
if you want a Brian for Christmas, you have a big problem or are you confirming something?

Bronze Member
Username: Fish_hawk

Ocean City, New Jersey USA

Post Number: 15
Plymouth wish his name was Brian because maybe sometimes people would misspell his name and call him Brain. That's like a free compliment and you don't even got to be smart to notice it....... LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
WOW Plymouth.. are you trying to tell us something, coming out of the closet this Christmas? Good for you, but we always new you wanted BRIAN or his job as admin here .... now that's nothing new... LMAO

I said B R A I N... something you are clearly in need of.

Anyway I had a good giggling Thanks!

laughing@Plymouth

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
Stephan old buddy... How've you been? Missed ya glad you're back. Merry Christmas

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

La Country, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 417
Hi Doreen,
things are good thanks! Merry Christmas to you too!!

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1799
haha
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts