Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23056
Which country got more gold?

Upload

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25519
http://http://www.examiner.com/article/u-s-captures-most-gold-and-total-medals-a t-2012-olympics

Should I have expected more from a member like you? I would have THOUGHT so.

I don't want to dive into how the Indian country treats not only its' women but also their addiction to gold itself. It's taken to another level over there.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 16943
2012 Olympics
India......0 Gold

Silver Member
Username: Moutsouna

Post Number: 119
Say................Paul Larrea

is this the same kid that was asking you about
how to span with a floor joist, a full 25 ft without a central support?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16944
India competed at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, United Kingdom, from 27 July to 12 August 2012. The Indian Olympic Association had sent a total of 83 athletes to compete in 13 sports making it the largest contingent India has ever sent to an Olympic Games.[1]

The Indian effort to prepare for the games consisted of funds from the Indian Government to the tune of $48.1 million and an additional $11 million in private sponsorships

So after wasting almost $60 million....results = India...0 GOLD .....failures again!

Could have bought alot of food to feed the poor and educated alot of children on that $60 million instead....

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
Info for the kid from India
In the real world two days ago

India is competed at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, United Kingdom, from 27 July to 12 August 2012. The Indian Olympic Association has sent a total of 83 athletes to compete in 13 sports.

But six medals, none of them gold, is hardly a majestic total or, for that matter, a haul. not great considering there are roughly two billion hands in India (not including the pesky foreign one.

Ending in 55th position on the medals table, down from 50th in Beijing (though this depends on how you do the calculation). India finished the 2012 Games below the likes of Uganda, Tunisia, and far behind North Korea in 20th. North Korea, for all its faults â€" and it has more than a handful of those â€" at least is organized when it comes to the Olympics, and military parades. India even finished behind Grenada, which has a population of just over 100,000 and therefore comes top of the medals per capita table (India is in last place on that table).

M.C. Mary Kom the first Indian woman boxer to win an Olympic medal, (flyweight boxing),

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23059

Info for the kid from India
In the real world

In the real world, we count the real worth of a person and region or country, not by the number of times the person or country wins against another in sport, but by the amount of real gold that he/she or the country has. Today India as country and Indians as a people have more gold than any other country or people except China and some Arabian countries.

Of these, the Arabs have more because the oil greedy Americans fed them with a lot of dollars for oil, which the smart Saudis converted to gold. The Indians will soon get rid of the reliance on oil and work with sun power of which there is plenty in India, and wind power and water power.

The other country (China), was fed with American dollars for their cheap mass produced perishable products. The Americans are still not aware of the value of long lasting sturdily made products which the Indians know about. Today in China there is mass unemployment because the Americans can't afford to buy their cheaply produced goods that don't last long.

Paul - Please look at the title, I am saying India has more gold not gold medals. It was intended and used as pun.

Naxian: Engineered floor trusses (to be used as long span joists) will span 26 feet in a home construction without central support if they are 16" high and installed at 16" centers (some at 19' 2" centers). To date, for spanning 26', I have only used 2 x 10 lengths of about 13 feet with a central beam and side walls, but there is need for this kind of construction because of the needs of the relative I am helping. The price I have for one such joist is about $80 and for the 40' that is to be covered I have already ordered 31 such joists after approval from planning authorities. For Paul it is a simple matter to have graciously confirmed it. For you it is a new learning process, which can only happen if you remove the desire to ridicule from your mind, and substitute with a desire to learn.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16946
Nydas...U obviously are anti American, possibly a dumb terrorist, like the rest we have captured and killed...with a very warped and twisted sick mind....and U blame others for running off all the members here?...you're a wacko...look in the mirror there azzwipe...

BTW...U couldn't build a teepee nevermind engineer a house....your chit is very old..

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23060
LK: Your excessive abuses to me don't mean anything.
The only terrorist on this forum is YOU.
As far as being anit-American, I bring out the truth, mostly through what a lot of real Americans have said.
The following is what was said at one of the most revered Universities of America.
Why America Is The Greatest Country In The World - HBO Series "The Newsroom"

ENOUGH SAID

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet,
Whose stern impassion'd stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America! God mend thine ev'ry flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!

O beautiful for heroes proved In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country loved,
And mercy more than life!
America! America! May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness,
And ev'ry gain divine!

O Beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam,
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 8091
i told u as many times earlier they should include the sports from other countries like cricket , kbuddi, snooker,
and lets see who wins the medal..

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
and lets see who wins the medal

For sure it won't be Pakistan or India.
even in Badminton, no Gold just one Bronze

Did you mean: kabaddi?

Kabaddi is essentially an Indian game.
They form groups of individuals and attack the animal.
The Game of Kabaddi
Upload

Snooker.......the best top players in the world are
British & Scottish

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1504
and lets see who wins the medal

Sada how many medals did pak win in 2012 Olympics.
Do not forget GULLI DANDA

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25520
http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/who-owns-worlds-gold/2491

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/who-owns-worlds-gold/2491

Upload

Rank Owner Tonnes Share of Foreign Reserves
1 United States
8,133.5 78.3%

The United States holds the largest gold reserve in the world. With 8,133.5 tonnes, U.S. gold holdings are worth approximately $269.67 billion. This massive gold reserve represents about .9436 an ounce for every person living in the country.
The majority of the American gold is reported to be held in the world-famous United States Bullion Depository in Fort Knox, Kentucky, although there is some controversy that suggests otherwise. The remainder of the U.S. reserves are held at the Philadelphia Mint, the Denver Mint, the West Point Bullion Depository, and the San Francisco Assay Office.

When you good....what can I say
we don't wear our gold.....

Upload

we spend it too buy a toy
and send it to Mars.

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16952
MUSLIM HERITAGE IN America ? :

Have you ever been to a Muslim hospital, heard a Muslim orchestra, seen a Muslim band march in a parade, witnessed a Muslim charity, shaken hands with a Muslim Girl Scout, seen a Muslim Candy Striper, or seen a Muslim do anything that contributes positively to the American way of life ????

The answer is no, you did not.

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1458
I want one of those stains on my forehead.Where do I get one?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23070
Naxian: Thanks for the statistics.
"The United States holds the largest gold reserve in the world. With 8,133.5 tonnes, U.S. gold holdings are worth approximately $269.67 billion. This massive gold reserve represents about .9436 an ounce for every person living in the country. "

At the current price of gold of $1616 an ounce, "gold reserve represents" about $1525 "for every person living in the country."

You said: "U.S. gold holdings are worth approximately $269.67 billion." and I say, that the Outstanding Public Debt as of 16 Aug 2012 at 09:28:43 PM GMT is: $ 15,948,675,916, 125.37, that is 15.948 trillion dollars and rising
Also please note that is: The estimated population of the United States is 313,330,678 and
each citizen's share of this debt is $50,900.46.

Q. E. D.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16954
Somebody shoot this Haji bi*tch...

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2659
and this has what to do with the satellite forum. another wasted thread to prove to someone what they already knew but denies the fact they proclaim all this wealth and live the era of back in time. haha

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 2023
LK is a nut who thinks nydas is a muslim LOL

For those like LK who are delusional
US debt clock

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16955
Another Haji who is useless..Subash

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23072
I did not know that Haji's in America compiled
the American Debt clock.

LK: If you think the numbers are false then let us have your numbers.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16956
India...O Gold...

why U rambling on about nonsense again?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23074
Thi is the American Debt clock.
LK: If you think the numbers are false then let us have your numbers.
It translates to a debt of over $50,000 per person in America.

America gets the gold for the fastest azzwipe.
America gets the gold for the highest per capita debt.

Gold Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 2024
Demand means total amount of Gold will increase. Idiots like LK just cannot understand facts LOL

Gold Demand by Country

Bronze Member
Username: Thx_34l7

Post Number: 33
Yes...........India has Gold, but no gold from the Olympics.

very sad, over one billion people and not one man among them.Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23077
Another kind of Gold - No American was man enough to get it

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1505
Olympics of corruption stealing pilfering games INDIA will get GOLD

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
India has gold
Upload
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23078
Another kind of Gold - No American was man enough to get it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
India - More Gold

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 523
The USA is in debt because they go over to your presious PATHETIC COUNRTY (INDIA) AND OTHER 3RD WORLD COUNRTIES TO HELP FIGHT AGAINST THE WARS YOU PEOPLE STARTED AMOUNGST YOUR OWN BOARDERS . USING THE AMERICAN DOLLAR THEREIN PUTTING THEM IN DEBT!!!

CAN YOU SHOW AT LEAST A SMIDGEN OF GRADITUED you pathetic useless peace of sh!t?

Silver Member

Post Number: 524
India is the largest consumer of gold in the whole world . Although it does not produce any gold of its own

So quesation WHERE DOES THE GOLD COME FROM???

Idian is a greedy country buying and selling gold that they got from other countries of the world. Funny.... I'll bet they never worked in the gold mines themselves to have the gold like here in AMERICA AND CANADA.

I also wonder.... if they get even greedier and WANT diamands if they 'd get off their lazy @sses and work in the diamand mines for that ?

It's so easy to SHOW OFF what one has and how much gold they own to be used to SELL WOMEN with it rapped around their necks like a dog chain and sold to the highest bidder like cattle led to the slaughterhouse to be rapped and sold over and over again eh Nydas?

That is the value of your gold in India... Nothing more than an exchange for SEX and for SICK GREEDY FU CKS to Stalk the market for their next "gold rush"!

QED... ENOUGH SAID ... END OF DEBATE!!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23088
Tom_me aka Doreen: You are jealous of Indian women because of their gold which you do not have and cannot afford.
Let me comfort you by saying that not all Indian women have large amounts of gold. Having said that, Indian women as a whole have more per capita gold than American women.

MORE SAID AND MORE WILL BE SAID BECAUSE INDIANS DO HAVE MORE GOLD THAN AMERICANS.

Silver Member

Post Number: 526
Listen moron if you're referring to my posts Nydas with you blabbering. Please converse with me and not your precious Doreen. Otherwise you can keep FUCKINGOFF @sshole.

TO CORRECT YOU ONCE AGAIN.... women in india do not have more gold than American women do. The idiot INDIAN HUSBAND OWNS THE GOLD. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT ! Women are treated like objects in your precious country . Not the same as women from America where we treat them as EQUALS.

what are you 10 years old responding in that manner? You're a joke.

Silver Member

Post Number: 527
We are born naked and we will leave this earth naked. Our souls do not need gold to make our way into heaven.

By all means keep believing you're ricker than the rest of the world.

But remember "the meek shall inherit the earth" that means you will get nothing in the end of your materialistic lives.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23092
Tom_me aka Doreen: You are jealous of Indian women because of their gold which you do not have and cannot afford.
Let me comfort you by saying that not all Indian women have large amounts of gold. Having said that, Indian women as a whole have more per capita gold than American women.
That is one big asset they own themselves not their husbands. American and Canadian women think they own half the house, but have often have to go to court to get it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Upload

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 194

Silver Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 372
« Previous Thread Next Thread »