Watch Live..Skydive attempting 23 mile Supersonic Freefall

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 17035
Expected to jump about 1:25pm Sunday Oct 14....breaking the sound barrier ...and expected to fall about 690 mph...

http://www.space.com/17956-red-bull-stratos-skydive-live-video.html

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23213

Quote from Greg posting as Mrgreg.

Who the Fu ck cares about an Skydive,This is a satellite forum not a parachute!

Now LK: If I get any more idiocy from any of your stupid buddies in my threads, I WILL put much larger posts of their stupidity in your threads

Bronze Member
Username: Xerxes

Post Number: 19
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Mememememe

Post Number: 117
Great post LK wish we had more informative posters here like you Good job

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
Oh ya Nydas you think gregraf is Greg? you of all people should know there is only 1 gregraf Just because he copied the way i dont show my name lol and because he has the same name dont mean sh1t you fucked idiot Dont get me started. Remember i know your sister Tippy Toe Tammy

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25551
I watched it. Some good stuff but ultimately an advertising stunt for their sponsor (Red Bull). I started watching at 90,000 feet and until landing. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't show the capsule landing. The crew seemed a bit unprofessional and the commentator seemed very off at times and didn't know the current facts. It clearly defined the difference between a privately funded project and something NASA would do. I don't regret watching and it was a record breaking stunt so good for them. Especially if it wasn't tax payer funded. Does it make me want to drink Red Bull? Nope lol.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17036
Why it happenned, doesn't matter....the man skydived from over 24 miles high and was free falling at 834 mph, breaking the sound barrier, something NEVER done before by mankind...obviously him (Felix the jumper) and the crew were very knowledgeable and professional to pull this off successfully.....many things could have went wrong but didn't cause of the crew and the preparation..

BTW...Jager bombs are pretty good...Red Bull will get its money back..

Bronze Member
Username: Kent_island

Post Number: 95
What is a Jager Bomb? anything like White Lightning?
How do you make jager bombs?

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 661
Felix Baumgartner jumped from approximately 38,954 metres, soaring through the air and reaching speeds of more than 1,100 km/h.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17037
A Jager bomb is jagermeister in a shot glass that is placed (glass and all) into a 12 ounce glass of beer with 4 ounces of Red Bull...some recipes will forget the beer and just put the shot and glass into a glass of 8 ounces of Red Bull..

Jagermeister ("hunt master") is a German bitter liqueur that is a complex blend of 56 herbs, fruits and spices....and a pretty good tasting shot..

Jager bombs are real popular for years now, and is pretty good stuff with a nice lil kick cuz of the alcohol combined with the Red Bull and its caffein..

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1479
You got that right Greg that idiot still thinks I am you.Nalin you turban peckerhead.

Username: Code69

Post Number: 3
nyda smells up this place like a mumbai cesspool

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23215
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23216
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 662
Not only are you reveling you're into young girls now Nydas but you're also telling us you like goats. Is this your dream girl? Wishing she was Doreen huh. Can't wait to free fall and jump her bones ya sick fu cker get help?

Silver Member

Post Number: 663
Nydas : don't you realize that there are enough people to hate in the world already without you working so hard to give us one more?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1234
Hi tommy-h aka doreen.....

u like to take dive with me........hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1551
Goat faced lover

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17039
here we go again.....NN , whoever she really is (a single account that Brian, all the mods and admins use here, I think) , is again deleting my clean non bashing recent posts.... I won't post in the NFL or any new threads until this chit is straightened out once and for all...let the site die if its going to continue down this sinking ship....

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23217
Famous oft repeated last words of LK: "I won't post in the NFL or any new threads"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1480
Why don't you do us all a fu cking favour and FUCKOFF Nalin you @sswipe.

Post Number: 4
nyda buys his pants at the tent and awning store
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23218
Famous oft repeated last words of LK: "I won't post in the NFL or any new threads"

Silver Member

Post Number: 664
Nydas: repeated words coming from you as usual. Hey when you get the chance can ya come up with something new. Your post are all BORING and considered very childish. Grow up you might get more respect. Try it!

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23219
Considering you ex posted words to this effect about 50 times, I do have the right to remind the readers about how unreliable LK is. So if I post the same info about her past unreliable posts, I don't think I am doing anything wrong.

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
nydas AKA Nalin Nyda is a LOSER

Silver Member

Post Number: 121
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 665
WFT are you talking about ?
What does "you ex posted words" mean?
BTW...It's WRONG to assume you know someone when clearly you don't have a clue.
Hell you can't even get LK's gender right let alone comprehend anything of his posts.

As a matter of fact you can't even distinguish the difference between a valid argument and a disagreement. You attack everyone's character rather than argue against their logic. This is a discussion board do you even understand what this site is all about?

You're not happy unless members make every thread all about you therein making it seem like you're smarter than the rest of us here. That's not what this site is about. I for one am offended that the admin would allow you to continue to post here with your demeanors and mannerisms. It goes against the rules and makes absolutely no sense to keep you on this forum.

What's even more pathetic is, the only members that have befriended you here are just as retarded as you and the admin keeps them on too, what a joke.

You know they say people judge you by the friends you keep.
LMAO.Here some sound advice for you Nydas ...GET NEW FRIENDS PAL if you want to be respected around here!
You need to first earn respect before you go and beg people for it. You don't deserve respect the way you carry on around here.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23220
Tommy-she aka doreen said:
"Hell you can't even get LK's gender right let alone comprehend anything of his posts. "

I say: "I got the gender right. She was gaay and then had surgery in SanFrancisco (which incidentally is famous for such surgeries) and she is now sort of a lesbo."
"As a matter of fact you can't even distinguish the difference between a valid argument and a disagreement. "

I say: "Since you never have a valid argument, and are always disagreeing with me, it is quite true that as far as YOU are concerned I am always 100% in disagreement with you."
I say, quite clearly:"What's even more pathetic is, the only members that have befriended you here are just as retarded as you and the admin keeps them on too, what a joke. "

"I for one am offended that the admin would allow you to continue to post here with your demeanors and mannerisms."

I say: "The facts, as you very well know, is that YOU were suspended at least twice and have come back with more BS, whereas I was never suspended."
I say: "Obviously, the admin has allowed me to continue posting, and at times deal severely with obnoxious persons like you."

Silver Member

Post Number: 666
Nydas: when are you ever going to learn that you're WRONG ABOUT ME AND MANY OTHERS HERE?

God for once grow the fu ck up and STFU with all your fairy tale lies. You're living in some sort of dream world pal... Wake the fu ck up and start living in the real world and not your make believe one where you're some kind of king. As far as I am concerned you're nothing more than a KING of your own sh!t pile you spewed all over the place. Take your diaper off your head and put in on your @ss so everyone can tell you're full of it.
Until you can figure out who you're really talking too. Don't even mention my name in your posts because you're on ignore now @sshole and not even worth wasting my time on anymore.

Silver Member

Post Number: 667
one last thing you say: "Obviously, the admin has allowed me to continue posting, and at times deal severely with obnoxious persons like you."
So when is the admin going to get his head out of your @ss and see the light?

It's you who is the obnoxious person around here.
Take a vote. 2 people on your side maybe more depnding on how many nicks you own on this site . Against the rest of us. and don't be saying we are all the same person like you usually do, that's just retarded to say. But then that's just you being you i guess. HUH?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23221
Tommy_aka doreen: I took a vote. I had a vote of greg rafs with 12 nicks, zulus with 4 nicks for you ...... and about 50 against you. Including those against you was your ex LK.
By the way, you said I don't get "LK's gender right". How did you find her/him at your last encounter?

Silver Member

Post Number: 668
You "had a vote of" did you LMAO... do tell... can you name all the alleged 50 nicks I am supposed to have? Nice use of the English language btw. This ought to be interesting considering there isn't 50 people on this forum, not since I've been here.

Nydas can you please tell me just when I was LK's ex? LOL My wife really wants to know this too. Since you claim to know this for a fact please show your evidence.
As for LKs gender... HE claims he is a male and he has proven himself not to be a liar like you have. So do the math brainiac. Next time try putting some effort into telling the truth for a change and not lies when spewing your BS.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23222
Tommy_h aka doreen: You should start telling the truth for a change and not lies when spewing your BS.
And by the way, what happened to the law suit you were going to bring against me and Subhas?

Silver Member

Post Number: 669
LOL.. what law suit? If being stupid is against the law then you should of been in jail by the time you learned how to talk.

Silver Member

Post Number: 670
are you getting dumber by the second?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23223
are you getting forgetful by the second or did your lawyer tell you not to be an idiot?

Silver Member

Post Number: 671
Are you serious? LMAO... look in the mirror do you see the idiot staring back at you? Have you considered suing your brain for non-support?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23224
Tommy_h aka doreen: "Are you getting forgetful by the second or did your lawyer tell you not to be an idiot?"

Silver Member

Post Number: 672
Awww Nydas you poor old man you have dementia, that explains alot... LOL

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23225
Tommy_h aka doreen:
By the way, what happened to the law suit you were going to bring against me and Subhas? Are you getting forgetful by the second or did your lawyer tell you not to be an idiot?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
nydas.....two questions
1) after 6 years you have chase all the good helpers away, even your
one and only friend Plymouth left and no one comes here to get
help anymore,but you are still here harassing LK and who
every shows up......WHY?

2) who pays you to monitor this forum and play stupid...WHY?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23227
Kent_island: Answer these questions.
1. After 6 years of being on this forum, you have changed 6 nicks and your last one in over a year old. Why?
2. Who pays you to keep on coming back to disrupt this forum under different nicks even after being suspended?
3. Why don't you leave this forum if you don't like it?

Gold Member
Username: Jitu

Post Number: 1552
Upload

Somebody please pay this man his dues to buy some clothes first.

Silver Member

Post Number: 674
Ok I have to ask, where does he keep all his gold? I thought Nydas told us that India was the richest country because they have the most gold. Is it in the same place Nydas keeps his... up his @ss along with his brains? I bet when Nydas f@arts he thinks he's got a great idea.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
After ascending 128,100 feet above the earth in a helium balloon on Oct. 14, Felix Baumgartner, 43, stepped off the edge and plummeted at a top speed of 833.9 miles per hour. After just over nine minutes, the former Austrian paratrooper landed in the New Mexico desert, having become the first man to break the speed of sound in a freefall.

Now, Baumgartner is hanging up his parachute.
I am officially retired from the daredevil business,'' he told Savannah Guthrie on TODAY Monday. "I did it all. I had enough. It's time to move on.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23232
Ok I have to ask, where does he keep all his achievement? NOWHERE
What has he achieved for Austria or for humanity? NOTHING

Probably the only achievement would be that some rich nut case will pay a fortune for his parachute.

It's time to move on.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17041
Achievements are not all materialistic...and all cannot be measured by others..

Take yourself for example, U have achieved nothing here of any good or value...but U have achieved how to be rude and obnoxious , and useless....none of which can be measured..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Upload

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23235
LK: Achievements are not all materialistic...and all cannot be measured by others..

Take yourself for example, You have achieved nothing here of any good or value. The only thing you know is how to be rude and obnoxious , and useless. - none of which will get you accolades.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1482
Fuckoff Nalin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 677
When someone copies another persons posts, it usually means they have nothing to say other than prove they are an idiot with an IQ of a 10 year old kid. Nydas proves this daily. Funny thing is he can't figure out how we know this because it's do to his low IQ leave.
Pay the child no mind and ignore him and his other play mates like Subash and pest control. Ignorence is bliss.

Post Number: 7
nyda suks off romney

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23237
When I copy my 'enemies'" posts, it usually means they have nothing to say other than prove they are idiots with an IQ of a 10 year old kid. They prove this daily. Funny thing is they can't figure out how I know this because it's due to their low IQs.
Pay the idiots no attention and ignore her and her other play mates like Greg and Xerus. Their Ignorance make them live in their bliss.

Silver Member

Post Number: 678
See that's just what a 10 year old would say Nydas "When I copy my 'enemies'" posts"
This is a community where we discus maters. You are taking this place way to seriously pal and should stop your childish games. "Enemy" is a strong word, and "emotions associated with the enemy would include anger, frustration, envy, jealousy, fear, distrust, and possibly grudging respect. That pretty much sums you up Nydas in a nut shell.

It's not a contest of wits you twit. You are the ignorant one here. The rest of us are mature adults. Your posts speak for themselves VERY CHILDISH.

Futher your education and learn how to be an adult. You want members to respect you? Start respecting others first . Your attitude is deplorable, and your childish displays like your last post proves your immaturity.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23239
Tommy_she said:
"This is a community where we trash others. You are taking this place way too seriously and should stop your childish games of changing names. "Enemy" is a right word, and "emotions associated with the enemy would include anger, frustration, envy, jealousy, fear, distrust, and possibly grudging respect. That pretty much sums you up in a nut shell."

I say:
It's not a contest of wits you ignorant nick-changer. You are the ignorant one here. The rest of us are mature adults. Your posts speak for themselves VERY CHILDISH and give you away as Doreen, the eternal internet troll.

Further your education and learn how to be an adult and how to spell. You want members to respect you? Start respecting others first . Your attitude is deplorable, and your childish displays like most of your posts proves your immaturity and your identity as Doreen, the troll.

Silver Member

Post Number: 131

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Nydas posted on Saturday, October 27, 2012 - 00:39 GMT
When I copy my 'enemies'" posts

They are not your enemies....they just don't like you.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23240
By your own definition of "Enemy", you/they have "emotions associated with the enemy would include anger, frustration, envy, jealousy, fear, distrust, and possibly grudging respect". "That pretty much sums you" all "up in a nut shell."

Post Number: 8
it looks like nyda and log in are the two villiage idiots here. suk off each other

Silver Member

Post Number: 682
Nydas posted on Sunday, October 28, 2012 - 03:52 GMT

Tommy_she said:
"This is a community where we trash others. You are taking this place way too seriously and should stop your childish games of changing names. "Enemy" is a right word, and "emotions associated with the enemy would include anger, frustration, envy, jealousy, fear, distrust, and possibly grudging respect. That pretty much sums you up in a nut shell."

I say:
It's not a contest of wits you ignorant nick-changer. You are the ignorant one here. The rest of us are mature adults. Your posts speak for themselves VERY CHILDISH and give you away as Doreen, the eternal internet troll.

Further your education and learn how to be an adult and how to spell. You want members to respect you? Start respecting others first . Your attitude is deplorable, and your childish displays like most of your posts proves your immaturity and your identity as Doreen, the troll.

Hell you didn't say sh!t moron... you copied and pasted my post therein changing it to make it your own words LIKE USUAL .. A CHILDISH MOVE ON YOUR PART NYDAS.... you must like proving me right. LOL you are the ignorant one ...As for YOUR immaturity... this post you made proves my point quite well.

Oh and BTW.... I only use this nick just check the logs using the admin tools here fool. you're friends with the admin ask him if I use other nicks. Or are you scared to ask and find out the truth... you'd rather lie to make yourself look smart?

Smart is a word I wouldn't use to discribe you Nydas .. far from it.

Post Number: 9
xerus and log in smell like bad azz

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23241
Your accusations are pointless.

Silver Member

Post Number: 132

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23242
Tommy_she aka Doreen: You don't deserve original compositions from me, because you have demonstrated complete lack of understanding subtle humour, wit or sarcasm. All you understand is coarse, nay, very coarse, vulgar and se x-language spiked bad grammar sentences, which were thrown at you perhaps by customers.

To understand English language as taught and spoken in a proper way, you have to go to school, then University, then get a Master degree, before you can appreciate it fully. Unfortunately, you were too interested at age 14 in having night-outs with boys and girls and partying.

Keep your bad language for your friends in this and other forums. If you want to have a serious discussion, start first with genuine arguments, express them in a proper civilized language, and get your information right in the subject and context of the discussion.

I am not a master of profanity as you are, but am very adapt at twisting English language to suit my needs in situations such as the current one, and that Madam, applies to this very thread where you were replied to in a way you would understand best. If you persist in your insane diatribe against me without facts or evidence, you WILL BE replied to with your own profanity and style.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
nyda....no one reads your long bs posts

Silver Member

Post Number: 683
Nydas.. you should learn to practice what you preach before you accost me.

FYI MORON.... FU CK YOU! you peace of sh!t LIAR... go fu ck yourself you stupid f uck

NOW THAT IS PROFANITY AT IT'S FINEST learn what the word means.

FU CK yourself = shove your dick up your @ss

now have me banned sh!t for brains.... is that why you have that dirty stinken towel rapped around your BRAIN , to keep all that sh!t from falling out. YA fu cken goof. LMAO kiss my @ss fu ck face.

now reply to that idiot.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23243
Tommy_she aka Doreen:
How nice of you to confirm everything I said about you.
You have learnt to practice what I preach about you in accosting me.
You said: "FYI MORON.... FU CK YOU! you peace of sh!t LIAR... go fu ck yourself you stupid f uck"
Why are you contradicting yourself? First you want to FU CK me. Then you ask me to fu ck myself. Such calisthenics are only available to well practiced artists like you.
You asked me to have "that dirty stinken towel rapped around" my "BRAIN " . I don't keep such towels the way you do. I suppose you constantly have to clean people have lots of "dirty stinken towels".
Now I replied to that, you idiot.

Silver Member

Post Number: 684
LOL.... got any goats you can go fu ck one of them then.
BTW sh1t for brains ... try using soap when you shower , your towels wont be dirty stinkin' towels then. Most people that shower and dry off, have a clean body so the towel isn't dirty and stinking just wet ,but you would know about that being that you're a flithy douchebag

Silver Member

Post Number: 134

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23244
Why do you send your sidekick to talk with me?

Silver Member

Post Number: 135

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23245
Tommy_she aka Doreen: You gave your female identity when you used the phrase "a flithy douchebag".

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Xerus<<<<<<<<<yu like to suk on nyda

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
Upload