Satfix Closing Shop

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1466
Site official closing sunday Night
I regret to inform everyone that as of the end of sunday, satfix will be shutting its door and going offline. At that time that site will be purged from the server. This is due to the actions of The Wufman and is being done to try and protect our members as best we can.

Thanks for being part of one of the greatest fta forums. Please take the time to say your good byes and thanks for all the wonderful years.

mabs

Silver Member
Username: Tommy_h

Post Number: 549
Looks like Charlie has been sending out letters to end users who bought NFPS donations from Wufman at Satfix. They're asking for $3500 for one code and $5000 if you bought more than one. Apparently got the personal info from PayPal and Satfix.

Gold Member
Username: Mrgreg

Post Number: 1467
I wonder how much the Wufman is getting for being a snitch.

Silver Member

Post Number: 556
i just read this today from another RELIABLE site

C/P
this guy( nick name FTA) wrote.... "from talking to some of the guys i know .. including a mod that lives here in windsor... wuf kept all record since june of 2011 and i am thinking this was all a huge plan to get as many ppl off at one time .. cut the dragon off at the neck as it were.... i think dish let the site stay open cuz they had wufman on the inside."

another C/P

I did not know that this guy wulman was a mod on that site as I don't pay attention at times. If satix is on a target list and they need some personal information they are missing on the owners wulman if he was piched could provide information or even agree to testify against them. Satfix being a piracy site would have exposure as we have seen providers go after sites like that.

Username: Alwatches

Post Number: 1
Glad I never got any donation from him on satfix. Maybe somewhere else.

Diamond Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 23151
Tom_me aka doreen:
You said Charlie had sent out letter "asking for $3500".
Did you pay it all?

Silver Member

Post Number: 575
Nyduhass ask someone that got a letter .. I just posted what i read on anoher site

maybe your Doreen got a letter i wouldn't know. Why don't you ask Plymouth ? I'm sure he's stalking her still.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23152
Are you saying you paid up in full?

Silver Member

Post Number: 582
are you accusing me of doing something illegal?

Your best bet is to stick your foot back into your mouth Nydas before you say anything else that may incriminate you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 583
see the funny thing here is .. while you THINK you are being funny by making your false accusation towards me ... others are laughing AT YOU for making yourself look and sound like an even bigger idiot than we already have perceived

Diamond Member

Post Number: 23160
All I am asking is:
"Are you saying you paid up in full?"
There is nothing illegal about paying up a bill, or for that matter, paying it in installments.

Silver Member

Post Number: 584
I've already told you "Nyduhass ask someone that got a letter .. I just posted what i read on another site"

What is your point .. either you can read and comprehend what I wrote already or you're just a moron that likes to repeat yourself there in making yourself look and sound like a fool with a the mentle capassity of a 10 year kid that is failing in school. Most likely skipping class just so you can come here and act like an pathetic moron. ..

Good job Nydas you're succeeding and excelling in that class of dumbfucks

Silver Member

Post Number: 585
have you got a clue yet?

Gold Member
Username: Pulpfiktion

Post Number: 1163
Tommy_h: Give me clue..... I meet u...OK

Silver Member

Post Number: 588
Pest please copy and paste the link in your search browser ( link provided in the image below) go to this link on youtube and pess the "arrow" on the video screen. If it doesn't start the first time please keep pressing.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1170
I not able to click this url.

Silver Member

Post Number: 597
LMAO... your even dumber that I gave you credit for. I can't believe you even tried to push on the the image .. DUH!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1177
Tommy_h....u do sum suking....then u get dumb....ok

Silver Member

Post Number: 606
say what dumb dumb?

Silver Member

Post Number: 607

Gold Member

Post Number: 1185
0.00/1.01

Too long. I have no time.

Silver Member

Post Number: 611
your cyber cafe shop closing? can't aford to pay for unlimited?
or did your mommy put a block on your internet time consumption so you can't watch it.

Poor little mama's boy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us