Samsung SP46L3HX (chassis L62B)

Username: Dciappara

US

Post Number: 2
The first symptom was the classical whine of the color wheel, then the unit refused to come out of stand-by. I ordered a color wheel from Samsung and replaced it. However it did not stop there.....the resulting image was shifted to the left and down by an inch. I returned to all the stages of screwing but there seemed to be no adjustments which I could have missed. Any help please.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 1620
is there some kind of electrical adjustment? ..... equal of convergence? Can you get at the menus for a look?

If it's a mechanical problem, you need to go over all your assembly and make sure, one step at a time.......

Username: Dciappara

US

Post Number: 3
That is what I did at first, but mechanically it seems ok. Now I have the service manual and will try to make the X and Y adjustments through service-mode. If there's anyone who met similar problem after color wheel replacement please share the experience.

Username: Jkbrennan

Post Number: 1
Hi, I have exactly the same television and I too need to replace the colour wheel as mine has shattered. I am having great difficulty determing which part I need, what part number was the colour wheel you ordered? It would be great to me.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 2413
James,
Try 'Discount Merchant' to at least get the PN. Have your model# ready.....they webside has thousands of parts.
You can than use the PN to shop price or local availability.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us