Mitsubishi WS-55807 Color Problem

Username: Dakester

Post Number: 1
My 50'' Mitsu Rear Projection tv is having a color problem. In Standard Def. the picture comes in clear but it doesn't have any red coloring in the picture at all. In HD the picture also comes in clear but the only colors that show are blue and green, but mostly the entire screen has a green tint to it. Could it be just the Convergence IC board needs replaced or am I looking at a more expensive problem?

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 15391
Welcome to eCoustics Cam!

Forget the Convergence IC board, if that work in standard mode your convergence is OK, it look like a cable or bad welding.

Is that this problem is on HDTV with ATSC tuner or it happen on Cable or satellite box?

Do you by-pass your input through a receiver?

Usualy this kind of problem come from a defective or unhooked cable in componants input/output.

Unhook all power cords for frew minutes from the inlet to reboot each hardwares.

Post Number: 2
I have a cable box hooked to it through Component cables right now. But I had it hooked through regular Red Yellow White A/V cables and it gave me color problems too. I also hooked my PS2 into the tv with regular A/V cables and it does the same thing. I got the tv from somebody yesterday for free and I'm just trying to figure out why the color is messed up. It's definitely not the color settings either I already checked them out. Maybe I need to clean the inside of the unit?

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 15396
This question still with no answer!

"Is that this problem is on HDTV with ATSC tuner or it happen on Cable or satellite box? "

Post Number: 3
It happens in HDTV with a cable box hooked into the tv.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us