VCR help

Username: Elita

Post Number: 1
Everything was working fine w/my VCR, until we went with the Dish satellite. Now I can't get my VCR to work at all. I've tried following the diagrams found on the internet, but nothing works. My VCR is a Samsung and the Dish Network has a signal splitter because we have two TVs working off the satellite dish. The first TV is in the master bedroom and the second is in the living room. I was hoping someone could tell me what needs to be hooked up where? If you need to see a diagram of the way it's hooked up, I can always put up a link to the photo I took of it. I would deeply appreciate it. TIA!

Username: Kemel

lost instruction manual - having trouble recording on timer

Post Number: 2
This Elita again. Nevermind, I finally was able to find a way and hook up everything in the proper order and I have everything working just fine now. Thanx to St. Anthony!

ikkamel, on the internet, go to the company that made your VCR. The company usually has the manuals online so that you can download the instructions on to the computer.

Username: Labtekky

When I turn on my VCR it stays on for 20 seconds then it shuts off by itself. It will not stay on for more than 20 seconds.

Post Number: 3
Hi Tecky:
Can't even begin to guess why your VCR is turning off after 20 minutes. About the only suggestion I can give you, is that you go to the place where you bought your VCR and ask them why it is doing that. Or go to the brand your VCR is eg; www.sony.com and look to see if they have online manuals there. I'm sorry I can't be of anymore help.

Silver Member
Username: Ieee488

Post Number: 451
Time for a new VCR for Tecky.

Username: Wsnow555

I put my VCR on channel 4 & know nothing will work how do you get back to channel 3

Post Number: 4
Wayne:
Turn your TV on. On the recorder remote control, go to Menu > Setup > there you'll see "Channel." It's about the third or fourth one down on the list. Click the arrow and that's where you can change your channel back to 3.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us