Starts then stops

Username: Curiouscatt

Post Number: 1
I purchased a NexxTech DR03G0 home theater system from Circuit City in early 2008. It worked wonderfully until maybe early 2009. It began to read "loading" but never read the disc. I have been trying since then to clean the laser with multiple lens cleaner disc, but nothing worked. I just recently went on line the other night and learned that maybe the lens needed to be cleaned manually. I removed the case top and with a very soft rag and some isopropyl wiped the lens very gently. Amazingly after almost two years it was working again. only to find out about 30 minutes into the movie it stop. I then pressed play again and it played until it was time to switch chapters and it stopped again. I tried using a brand new disc but it will only play the beginning but would stop before it goes to the menu. I am desperately in need of a resolution. I would greatly appreciate it if some one could give me some advice. If no resolution can someone tell me where I can purchase another home theater dvd player minus the speakers?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us