Cardless N3 solution to be released to the public on Nov 5th 2010

Bronze Member
Username: Search

Post Number: 13
Blacklist and associates have cracked N3. Will release on Nov 5th one day after the upcoming US elelections of Nov 4th. They felt if they released on election day it might cause problems for free tvers to get out and vote, so they wait one more day until the 5th. The bins will be super protected so other FTA makers will not be able to use. You will need to get a Blacklist current model. I keep you posted as I hear more

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 18802
Interesting

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 13699

It look like a joke!
Why so far?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Like I said if they released on election day, freetvers might not find the time to get out and vote.

Update...spoke with BL associate today, Nov 5th is still target date for release, however could be sooner rather than later, or possibly later than first reported.

Silver Member
Username: Kbox

Post Number: 190
well it look like some one smokeing weed

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_ruthless

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 53
What a nutcase with a only a dozen posts

idiot has nothing better to do than start some BS rumors about some release almost a year away

squirrely nuts on steroids or what, then to add it could be sooner than that or even later than when he stated.... hardly deserves a reply than to expose this total gewf

Username: Giant_killer

Post Number: 3
The US elections are on Tuesday, November 2 2010.

Republicans are supposed to vote on this day.

On November 3rd, all idiot Democrats are supposed to vote.

And on Nov. 4th, the rest of the useless obamorons can vote.

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 584
F*k Yu wrote:

"What a nutcase with a only a dozen posts

idiot has nothing better to do than start some BS rumors about some release almost a year away

squirrely nuts on steroids or what, then to add it could be sooner than that or even later than when he stated.... hardly deserves a reply than to expose this total gewf "

And these are my sentiments exactly

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 2541
if they have cracked it which i doubt they would have released it to make money lmao.instead of waiting till november

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Just got of the phone with BL associate, everything on target for Nov 5.

Silver Member
Username: Scatman

Post Number: 105
And Santa just confirmed that this Christmas is still a GO! hahahaaa

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
What does Santa have to do with CHRISTmas ??

Possible Nov 4th release...stay tuned

Silver Member
Username: Chaff

Post Number: 218
same as blacklist and n3

nov. 1st all souls day

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 208
Excuse me Sir for the interuption, but I just got a message from coders in Banglore that everything will be delayed because of Diwali on November 5, 2010. Expect the software after that not before.

They suggested however, that if LK starts coding instead sitting on his **** or trying to kick all the newbies, the N3 release might come sooner.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Update...

After reading post by Conservative, I got on phone to BL associate to get to bottom of this. Seems there has been much division in BL camp, many wonder why BL even cares about upsetting USA election on Nov 4th. BL accused of wanting to throw USA election to Republicans. Seems BL camp divided on how USA freetvers really vote, some feel most will go for Obama, while others feel USA freetvers lean more to right?

So Nov 4th off the table for release date, possibly Nov 3rd or Nov 5th, could go either way at this point. Will update in few days when I hear anything.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13850
What a sh1t!

Bronze Member
Username: Lacaliboy

Post Number: 79
Crackhead - Learn how to start rumors

Silver Member
Username: Sakapfet

Post Number: 226
puff

Silver Member
Username: Feroz

New york, New york U s a

Post Number: 148
si

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
UPDATE...
A BL associate on the last conference call asked a question that threw everbody for a loop. The question posed by Neeraj was this......

Why does the USA election have to be part of the release date? The bin is ready to go, we all watchin tv now, why not make some money and release the bin now?

After Neeraj question, you could have heard a pin drop I am told.
So as it stands now they are seriously considering a iminent release date. There will be another conference call on Sunday morning only a few hours now, AMT (Afghanistan Mountain time)

Only thing is, according to Hussein Abdul, it could take a few weeks to start getting the new BL receivers out in to the market place, assuming they would agree to forgo the USA election release date that is.

We will have a better idea in the next 24 hours so stay tuned.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
BREAKING NEWS....

BL Camp to release cardless N3 solution in the next few days. You will need to buy a new box in order to get the solution. The name of the new box will be released in the coming days, it has a working name as we speak, this is being tweeked as we speak.

BL Camp is making the bin available to all Satopia units, so all Satopia models will be able to download working bins the moment they are available.

Again I am told the bin could be released within the next 48 hours, for those that purchased Satopia units.

New boxes may be 2-4 weeks away from release. Please keep in mind they had no intention of releasing bins so soon, so they are working hard to get the new units out to the market place.

If you can get your hands on any Satopia unit, you can expect to be watchin tv very very soon.

Bronze Member
Username: Tansarbh

Post Number: 33
hahahahaha... how he is ignoring all other posts and continuing his relationship with BL assiciate. interesting...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Top BL associate says N3 bin release date still set for Nov 5th. The DTV bin already done. N3 still main goal of BL and associates

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13981
BS!!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Harding

Post Number: 230
Latest on BL camp:-
They are all going to celebrate Guy Fawkes day in England on November 4, and then fly off to India for Diwali. On November 6, they r going to meet with the Indian coders in Banglore (see my post above), acknowledge them as Gurus and start working togehter. There planned escape from India (after stealing the N3 from their Gurus) is on 7th November. N3 will be released on landing in California.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Really something to see the bin beamed up to space from Plymouths a**

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 13999
BS!!!!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Insearchofbass

2 hifonics 2607s, 2dcSounds12xls SPL\idmax12SQ

Post Number: 14142
"And Santa just confirmed that this Christmas is still a GO! hahahaaa"

LOL

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18971
Dish_tester: I disagree with you, It will available on 6th Novemebr or soon after

Bronze Member
Username: Dish_tester

Post Number: 17
It wont be released until Dec of 2010

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
Bin to be released on Nov 2nd, this is now written in stone I am told

Silver Member
Username: Leo_here

Brampton, ON Canada

Post Number: 176
I can't believe that this thread is still going on !

STOP SPREADING BS LOG IN

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14150
Leo

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Coming from a guy that has posted 14150 times since Jan 2008

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Plymouth, Leo has only posted 176 times since 2006, dont you feel kinda silly?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
14150 posts since Jan 08 ??? What on earth have you had to say?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19048
Log In: You seen to have a big inferiority complex. Your 39 posts have so far told us nothing but sheer rubbish. You obviously haven't got 10% of the capabilities of Plymouth, and you are deliberately ignoring the hundreds of quick answers he is giving, the variety of satellite topics he is discussing, etc.
You are here for the sole purpose of destroying this forum.
You are totally unsuited to be posting in this forum, and should find another forum to post in

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14188

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 2108
I authorize Log In to post in this forum. Thank You

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14190
I authorize also Log In to post but he still a idiot!

I can see that Zulu approve the Bin to be released on Nov 2nd!

What bunch of idiots!

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2109
NOV 5TH

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
In spite of all the aZZ clowning on this thread, just got off the phone with top BL associate. I says to him, Henny what are you doin to me here? You are making me look bad at Ecoustics, they think this all a big joke about new bin.

Hold on to your hats guys and gals, because Henny put me on the line with BL himself!!! BL say and I quote... " da bins will be out berry berry soon, no latest than Nov" he said a few other things but I could not understand what he said, he does not speak English very well. I just figured out what he said, he said something about the bin in Nov or sooner, being a super bin of some kind, a bin that will actually update itself to whatever DN puts in the stream. I think he said a super autorolling bin, the autoroll will adapt to whatever DN throws at us. Very difficult to understand what he said, but that`s the jist of it.

So keep faith, bins by November says BL

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 14245
FULL BS!

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 593
Wow! I can't believe this thread is still going with the bs.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19112
Jojogun: Hope is eternal

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Bin Update, bit of a snag to report. DN did some changes to the stream, and we have temp lost audio/video on the test bins. Guys are working hard to find the bug, and should have new beta bins within 2 weeks. So BL super autoroll bin did not auto roll as they had hoped, but not to worry, top BL associate is getting out of prison Monday and they are promising to get him to the lab pronto.

I asked if this changed the Nov target release date, and the answer was no, they are confident still of early Nov public release. In fact new Satopia units will be coming to a store near you Later this summer, will be mpeg4 hd units all. Bad news is that standard Satopias will not work after Nov, only HD units will work.

Silver Member
Username: Feroz

New york, New york U s a

Post Number: 150
si si nov 5th like st thomas see 2 beleive si

Silver Member
Username: Finish22

Post Number: 187
Hope Is the Last to Die

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Beta bins are working again, Bl Associate sprung from prison was able to fix very early this morning.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
BL and Associates celebrate a huge milestone. For the first time yet, the Super autoroll bin actually adapted to changes in the stream when Bev introduced the latest ECM (sometime in the last 10 days)

BL and Associates have NON super auto roll bins going at the same time, this is important to be able to monitor the data. All NON super autoroll bins are down, while at the same time the Super Autoroll bins adapted to the ECM without as much as a hickup. This is very significant!!

I was cautioned not to read too much into this because it was only the first success story in a long battle. They fully expect the providers to throw more at them, but it`s a first big step.

Now they are able to see the changes in the stream, this allows them to much easily fix the non auto roll bins, still takes time, but only half the time now. It`s important to always have the non super Autoroll bins working at the same time as the Super autoroll bins.

Now do not quote me, but it was hinted today for first time that possible release date could move up to a late Aug, or early Sept release. Keep fingers crossed.

BL and Associates released photo from celebration party, taken the night that the Super auto roll bin rolled and adapted the BEV ECM
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 2073
This was the NON chick super autoroll bin party as opposed to the chick filled NON super autoroll bin party held last time!

Username: Goldentoe

Post Number: 3
Time to close this thread it is useless and vague speculation.

Bronze Member
Username: Enough_said

Post Number: 28
Your post on speculation is not correct

Username: Goldentoe

Post Number: 4
When you talk about something that is unsubstantiated 6 months in the future ( started April 15) I call that speculation. A cardless solution is very doubtful.Time to look seriously into true FTA or invest in OTA for HD.

Bronze Member
Username: Enough_said

Post Number: 29
Doubtful is incorrect.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
Update.....beta bins working well, looking very good for mid August release. This target date will be based on conditions on the ground at the time

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2133
enough said is correct..Doubtful is incorrect....Nalin is wrong...Log In is right and Mike Hammer should be ignored

Bronze Member
Username: Pancho_vilia

Post Number: 16
If N3 go down this year it will be before Christmas.

The Manufacturer with the most money will win the bid

His FTA babies will hit the market in November

When he sales enough to get his money back
plus 10% profit then maybe he will share

Runnerguy
you don't say much, but you do speak from one side of your mouth
So what do you think am I close or full of Nydass's

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2134
Don't sell your Viewsats yet

Bronze Member
Username: Pancho_vilia

Post Number: 22
So far, Bell's electronic countermeasures with a new encryption route , seem to be working, blocking access to many channels. .

But hackers have been here before. Hacker groups are currently working on the new system, and some feel it is only a matter of time before the code N3 is broken.

Username: Master_overmind

Post Number: 1
I almost cried laughing when I read this thread at work. Best comedy anywhere.

LOL ...I just got off the phone with BL

Bronze Member

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 70
Nydass hopes the N3 code will be broken so much, spends 24/7 here with 20,000 posts, idiot talks about hacking and getting paid to post about it, then advocates defending cults calling them religion... one strange bunch in here I tell ya

Bronze Member

Bancock, Taiwai Korea

Post Number: 71
"LOL ...I just got off the phone with BL"
hahaha... sure he did...sure, sure

"some feel it is a matter of time before the code N3 is broken" too
haha. sure and some have claimed to be the Napoleon Bonapart reincarnate... mad hatters

They should read more and post less

Like Nydass, best STFU and look stooooopid, than open its mouth and confirm it... knows nothing and parrots others peoples words 24 /7... what a life seeking holier than thou power on a obscure hacking board... nothing original and a true hack through and through,,, no wonder no one likes the pompous goof

Silver Member
Username: 360guy

Ottawa, Ont Canada

Post Number: 142
Troll much?

Gold Member

Pluto

Post Number: 2139
Thank You for your terrific input dave m

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 4443
mid August release... and just what year might that be? Its mid Aug. the 19 2010 today...

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Canada

Post Number: 4444
Plymouth why must you alway bring other members into your discussions and point an accusing finger at them ( warthog and LK) ? Neither of these two members are here to defend themselves. I can see if they posted in this thread but they haven't.... Thats pretty low of you and childish when you do these things. Why not stick to the members that post in this thread and leave others out of it.

YOU said...Log In is the same troublemaker as Warthog then he still post stupidity! AND.... Log in is a idiot like LK!

Looks to me like ONLY YOU are being the troublemaker in here.
If you don't like what Login is saying either ignore him or tell HIM off. You're basically calling LK and Warthog stupid not Login... Just say it like it is Login you are a jack@ss if you think we all believe your story's. That's the end of it...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us