IPHONE4 UNLOCKING .

Silver Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 305
anyone know if this is a scam or reel . this site claim they can unlock the iphone4 . do u know if anyone has it unlocked in the usa. all iphone4 that are made for overseas are unlocked but the one in the usa.
this is their site .
http://unlock-the-iphone.com

thank you for taking time to help.

Silver Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 335
AT&T will unlock for you Just tell them that u r going to outside USA they unlock for me and it is free.

Silver Member

Post Number: 306
HUMMMM BUT IM NOT AT&T CUSTOMER. AND WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT FROM SOMEONE

Gold Member
Username: Lomna

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 1288
East African P... Don't misguide him brother.
Listen ccccccccc... Foget it, don't even think for a second that AT&T will ever help you unlock your iphone. NO.
Secondly I heard an unlock iphone don't work properly. It has to be provider's iphone to work properly on their networks. It applies to all the wireless providers.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 7191
ccc i bought iphone 3gs...and i already bought the software from same site..problem is i download version 4.0 from itunes which was big mistake...so i can't uncrack it until next week..
and i bought the software from same guys..they are not replying my emails....
send me private message....and we can share the membership bro..

Bronze Member
Username: Mohamad_obama_1

Post Number: 30
After it's unlocked, can ya watch Sat tv on it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7192
no but then he can call ur mom..for make out ..

Silver Member

Post Number: 307
SADA i was thinking iphone4 but up to this minute there is no unlocking software. i will look for the softwaere for 3gs 4.0 version and let you know . you dont need to spend money on it . if i get it i will send it to you freeeeeeeee. we should help each other guys. this way we dont get riped.

east africa there is no way in the world as devin said att unlock the fone . they dont do that they never did . friend of mine is att user he called them and they say all fone in the usa stay in the usa they dont care where u wanna travel .,

tmobile yes they do that . if u r with them they give u the code . thanx guy keep up the good work

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19313
http://www.iphonehacks.com/2010/07/iphone-4-unlocked.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 7193
i already purchased it last week..
send me private message and i will send u username and password and see if it worrks..
currently mine is not working..so far for 3gs ..

Silver Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 336
Sory ccccccc,the one they unlock for me was Blacberry and I'm using Tmobile.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

New York

Post Number: 1719
did you buy the iphone 4 yet? if you didn't - don't buy it yet. Buy the next batch/version that comes out. There are a lot of bugs and minor glitches in the iphone 4 and IMO its not really worth it for the money especially if there isn't an unlock for it. I think you can jail break it but can't unlock it - i'm not sure. Just something I read before.

BTW - how much are you getting it for? online I saw them being sold for $900+

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Sada, I will give you my mom's number.............it's site 446 in the cemetary, you have fun with her......................Perv.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7194
sorry ..

Silver Member

Post Number: 308
SADA THANX I WILL SEND YIU A PRIVAT EMAIL.

skullz i dont pay that much it's rop off man. i was offered the iphone 16g for 400 dolars but no box .
the guy say i wanna keep the box for insurance purpose.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7195
ccc and i got used iphone 3gs for 200...what do u think price wise?

Silver Member
Username: Dj_prince

Post Number: 123
there is no unlock for IPhone 4 for now , dev team is working on it, and according to them they will be relasing it soon. but i think they are waiting for 4.1 update by apple. there are many bugs in Iphone 4 so that is why they are not releaseing jailbreak/unlock

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
SADA how many gig on the used 3gs 16 or 32 ? does it have any scratches? but in anyway 200 is excellent price

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
yea $200 is unbelievable lolzzz

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19333
How-To: Return Your iPhone 4
Jul 13 - 7:30AM by GeekSugar
Consumer Reports isn't satisfied with the latest iPhone, and if you're not either, then now's the time to start thinking about returning it to Apple. Customers here in the US can return their iPhone 4 within 30 days for a full refund (and opt-out of an AT&T contract if you don't want to stick with the carrier), which falls on the 28th of July if you went home with an iPhone 4 on launch day. Returning it is surprisingly easy, and there are plenty of other handsets to consider that will fill your smartphone needs, and carriers that still offer unlimited data (ahem, Verizon).
So how exactly do you return your iPhone 4 if you want off the Apple train? Find out after the jump.
Returning your iPhone 4 for a full refund is actually quite easy. You can visit the online Order Status page and sign in with your Apple account, or call 1-800-676-2775 to request a return. In order to get all your dough back, you'll need to have the iPhone returned to the Apple warehouse within 30 calendar days of when it was first shipped to you, not when you actually received it. If you bought your iPhone in an Apple store, just return to the same store with your receipt for your return. Make sure you include the box, charger, and all manuals in either case for your return. Bonus -- you won't have to pay a restocking fee, even if you've opened the box!
As far as your wireless service, if you've properly returned your iPhone within 30 days of purchase or shipment, your AT&T contract will cancel automatically according to Apple's return policy. If it were me though, I'd go ahead and confirm that the service has been canceled with AT&T right away. You can never be too careful!

Gold Member

Post Number: 7196
ccc 16gb white... little scratches..
bw. for ur iphone 4 (is it brand new) $ 400 is very reasonable

Silver Member

Post Number: 311
yes 400 is greatr price but no box. i retourn it back . cuz im not if it's reported stolen would be locked for good . and also difficult to sell it for more than 400 without box . honestly speaking i like the old model 3gs than the 4 . however the best future i like on iphone4 is live video .

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19334
CCC and Sada. I am trying to point out to you that even Apple has admitted that there is something wrong with iphone 4 and are willing to take it back and give refund.
So be careful with what you buy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7197
yeh i know Nydas ..but nothing is comparing with iphone..tried all others ..but i think iphone is best out there..
they are fixing that issue in this week..so will see.. and this is first time i bought iphone so i will see how it goes...
but clear voice is priority ...

Silver Member
Username: Krishn

Post Number: 307
Sada - just review the features, lot of people prefer Droid for good reason.

Droid vs Iphone

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
I ordered a phone from us through ebay but the ups driver gave me an empty box. I contacted the seller he contacted ups so the driver is coming tommorow to pick it up. The good think was that the driver was present at the time i opened and he also saw that. Should i still let paypal know about it or wait until what ups has to say?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19335
Subash: I read the comparizon, but could not see where Droid is particualarly better tha iPhone. On the other hand, Google is attacking Microsoft in another front - the OS on desktops and laptops, a battle Apple seems to have already lost. If that battle is one than droid will make a big leap forward - a friendly platform between Droid devices and desktops.
Ultimately the software developments problems, apps, etc will win the day.

Silver Member

Post Number: 308
Nalin: This is for iphone 3, iphone 4 has not overcome those weaknesses mentioned in the link. Still no flash support and weakness in hardware
Add to this all with antenna problems and being tied to just one network AT&T
Droid vs Iphone 3

Gold Member

Post Number: 7198
subash i heard good reviews about android.phone..i will see how my iphone goes other wise i will sell....
Dj very wierd case..i always buy from ebay and never had a problem..so either seller forgot to put the phone or some one take it off ..during the way ..how was the package..was it closed properly ?
see if package was changed or ripped...take a scan of writitng of shipping adress the person who send it to u and contact the selller ..
also contact pay pal...

Silver Member

Post Number: 309
Sada: Be careful in trying to unlock the Iphone. If you load Itunes after unlocking, many have ruined their Iphone. It is just big money down the drain. Of course it is not an issue if you do not use Itunes. Then there is jail breaking which will allow you to use un official applications but not let you use the phone on other carriers.

It is not to say that it has not been unlocked at all - however there is a big difference between jail breaking and unlocking. However there are many con artists out there selling jail break as unlock

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
Yes the package seems to be fine i contacted the seller and paypal. The driver was about to leave but i felt it was so light weighted so i rushed back to him and showed him. So people are coming tommorow from ups to investigate it. I will keep posting

Silver Member

Post Number: 312
DJ I UNDERSTAND BUT PLZ DONT RUIN OOUR THREAD . OPEN COMPLAIN THREAD AND LEAVE THIS ONE A SIDE. IT IS KNOWN IN ECOUSTICS THAT IF U START TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE THREAD , WE LOOSE THE THREAD ITSELF ,
KEEP TALKING ABOUT UNLOCKING AND THE IPHONE MISTERY

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
Ok ccccccc no worries. Anyways just wanted to let you guys know that the person who is making spirit jailbreak said that he will not wait apple to release 4.1 which is due in sept . So we might see a jailbreak and unlock soon. Iam following the person on twitter

Silver Member

Post Number: 313
DJ COOL UPDATE US PLZ THANX

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
Hey for the first time i saw Jayfreenman' interview. He was demonstrarting IPhone 4 jailbreak. He said it wiill be out soon, but was not able to tell the exact release date. But one thing is for sure. its been done. i would recommend you guys to save your shsh blobs by using tinyumberlla. the reason i said that is cz apple doesnt allow you to downgrade firmware. so lets say if you have saved your shsh blobs and you accidently upgraded your firmware. your locked and you cant go back. If you have your shsh blobs saved for a specific firmware you can downgrade your firmware.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7199
"save your shsh blobs by using tinyumberlla. "
dJ
after this how to downgrade..or sill wait?

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
right now you can only save shsh blobs for your current firmware. so for example if your iphone is not already jailbroken and you are on ios 4.0 you can run tinyumberella and it will save your shsh for both 4.0 and 4.0.1 firmware. since dev team is only working on 4.0/4.01 for the jailbreak, this is why they are asking people to save shsh files because apple can release new update anytime (4.1) and if you upgrade your firmware to 4.1 without saving shsh blobs for 4.0/4.01 you cant downgrade and jailbreak because apple doesnt allow to downgrade.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7200
my problem is DJ ..bought iphone 3gs 3 weeks..ago..accidently update throught itunes..now tried all the software even paid for it and can't jail broke it...can't even downgrade...
any solution?

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
sada unfortunatly you have to wait. i am in same situation. so we are stuck for now. but dont worry. use tinyumbrella to save you shsh blobs. according to dev team. They are done developing tools and it should be release soon .

Silver Member

Post Number: 315
sada im waiting on getting getting an iphone 3gs with 0s 4.0 and i will tell you if it is unlocked with your software u provided me .
i asked here in ny i was told they do unlock 4.0 but u just have to fallow exactely the steps.
i was going to ask u a question . did u contact the teck support? and what they said?

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
You guys shouldnt have paid for it. I hope it is legit. Let me know sada and cccccc if you guys are able to jailbreak it. If you guys want i cant give it a shawt !!!!! N see if it works.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7201
yep CC tried to contact them no anwer.....
yes Dj we tried ligitmate not worth it..

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
sada most probably its fake.

Silver Member

Post Number: 323
SADA NOW THE UNLOCK FOR IPHONE4 IS AVAILABLE YOU CAN UNLOCK AND JAILBREAK THE IPHONE 4

Gold Member

Post Number: 7217
my problem is cc i am stuck at itunes error message...tried every thing can't get rid of it....
it says sim is not compatible so i think i need to buy some kind of simcard..that's unlocked for all model.....i think

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Sada u need a sim card may be u can borrow one. I ordered it for $2 from ebay it was at&t. It comes handy cz u never know. First insert any used old official carrier sim card and let it sync. The itunes logo will go away. Then jailbreak it by connecting your iphone through internet. Lemme know how it goes. Good luck

Gold Member

Post Number: 7220
i got atand t simcard..but my friend has discconnected the service from at and t...and its still not working ..what is way to use the at and t simcard that is not activated..

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
Sada it doesnt matter if the sim is active or not. Just put the sim inside the phone connect it to your laptop let itunes sync it should work. It will take u away from emergency call only and at that point you will see all the apps on the front page. You need to connect it to itunes and make sure that you are connected to the internet.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7225
yes i already did..all i get is itune logo..i did also restore by putting simcard in with iphone 3gs..once its done ..it tells me sim is not compatible..
what i am doing wrong?

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
Sada quick question can u make emergency calls or it just stays on itunes logo? May be trying a diff at&t sim card will work. The one that you have right now might be the oldest one and not compatible.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7226
i can make emergency calls...
yeh may be that can be problem..
i will see if i can get atand t card from some one else..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Here is a video of unlocking a iphone 4 on 4.0 or 4.0.1 firmware.

http://tysiphonehelp.com/

I think the software to do this is free.

Bronze Member
Username: Lacaliboy

Post Number: 94
http://www.MobileDeviceForums.net
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us