Nagra-3 news !!

Gold Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1312
N3 News !!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All ecoustics member please read this, while I will try explain nagra 3 encryption
Trying to answering the N3 question.

I will try and answer this question so many of you want to know, and do this as intelligently and in layman's terms the best possible way I can so many of our members can understand it. Now I will only uses a few abbreviations in this post so that many of our newbie's can understand what I mean, I will uses this many times (N/A) meaning; North American Market.

Now to start with alot of rumors of coders waiting n3 is fully activated into the stream from each uplink transmission center owned by echo star Inc. I and many others's underground believe this is false. The only reason all coders working in the FTA industry now have not introduced new codes for any FTA unit now is because they have nothing to work with. None of the n3 encryption information they need have been given to them as of yet. Why?

Well because until a (hacker) or a (group) of hacker's crack's the (G3) card used here in N/A the coders will not even be able to start to write any codes.

Question; so how long will it take?
I wonder; well the question really is will the information be leaked as it was before? Good question and I guess that might depend on how much money one or more companies are willing to pay. Or if the info could or will be leaked out again, and if! And I say this is every unlikely as the (SI) department is watching and guarding this info with their lives.

And might even kill to keep it!
It possible it will never be leaked out, or cracked in the next two years. Why so hard? n1 and n2 were hacked? Why not n3?

Now the best answer to that is because of past (hackers) themselves, the number #1 in Europe has been hired by the company that owns the makers of nagra3 encryption system.

Who is that you ask? Well let's uses alittle history to answer these questions.

He is Chris Tarnovsky the founding member of the (Black Hat's) a German hacker group that showed many of the worlds hackers just how to break into the security systems of the cards themselves. And now he has been hired by the same company he hacked before, and you know the first thing they wanted to know is (How he hacked their cards).
And what could be gone to (stop hackers) in the future, this is one every good reason hackers in Spain/England and the Eastern Block's have not been able to break into the new Video Guard/Europe codes for the last two years now.

Now then video guards codes used in Europe are different than the codes used here in the states with ***/dn, but the info needed still remains the same. NDS took 6 months (trying) to break into the n2 cards themselves it was until tarnovsky was paid 6 figures that he broke the cards down in less than a week, which blew away NDS big-time. After that all the info needed was gotten from the cards used in a month and coders then used the MAPCALL codes to write the bin files needed. This took about 5 to 6 months to complete. Now coders have several more tools to use in writing codes, this makes it alot faster and easier to write codes now, this is why we have new bin files released in matter of hours not month's or week's nor even days. Most files today are wrote on a complier within minutes and released to the general internet of (broadcaster) within 2 to 4 hours.

Now let me give you alittle history lesson "Rupert Murdoch" owns dtv and (NDS) a subsidiary of the media group news corp. a company setup for the purpose of hacking dn n2 cards, setup in 1999 this in Israeli for the purpose of hacking and releasing the codes over the internet. Why?

Well because he and "Charlie Ergen" the owner of DN tried to merge both their companies twice once in 1997, and again in 2000 and the FCC forced them to stay apart. Why? Because of what many call "Capitalism" or we might call "free market". Guess the government was afraid they would have something called a "MONOPLY" yelpers just like the game, where one company rules the whole industry all over the N/A market. Like the steel industries where in the 1880 here in the US before the feds hacked them apart into alot of little company's so they could not control the whole north American market and set prices to whatever they wish.

Now since dtv and dn have been in a lawsuit since 2002, which is just now in a federal court in California last month over this very subject. Dtv and dn have been fighting between there selves. This is back to the reason Dtv hacked and released the n2 codes to stab dn right in the back. Why? Well because Rupert Murdoch does not want DN to have a greater market share of satellite tv industry in the US and that pretty much says it all.

Now back to who writes Nagra codes? A company called Kudelski Group owns *********** they are the producers of the Nagra 3 codes, and have invented all 3 of the Nagra codes used in the N/A market since dn/echo star started in the US.

Now what's been going on in the past week?
Well since Christmas week (all) DTH Satellite uplink centers have been broadcasting both codes at the same time, yes n2/n3 codes. This has some good points to it, meaning that each new (G3) card has both accesses (CW) both (public) and (private) codes for both sets of encrypting the EMMs and CAMs. Coders can use this very small amount of known information to help start a solution on coding eliminators or better known as (FTA) Receivers.

Although I'm absolutely positive that until the private (CW) codes are known the coders are not going to be able to current vent the security encryption of Nagra 3 unless the hackers are successful in peeling away the 3 extra layers of silicone security chips using a powerful electron microscope and several different acids and lasers first until they get to the final precious bottom 3 layers of the Kudelski chip where all the precious codes are hidden. This is the part where only the best hackers (engineers) have the ability to do this type of work.
So please members do not think for one minute that any "back yard" computer "guru" hacker can break this type of security system, I'm sorry it just ain't going to happen. EVER
So what some of us do know is that without Chris Tarnovsky techniques that allow him to break open chip cards that block access to pay TV chains the whole world would still be without paid satellite tv. Is there hope for us yes! ofcourse it is always possible out of the hundreds of labs setup in different countries hackers are working on this problem now.
But remember they have to have several things, first access to (G3) cards, unissued cards open and clean meaning; cards that have not been imbedded with maintenance access codes, and user access codes used to track the customer uses of this system, PPV Events, PPV Movies, Adults and so on. This is very important and requires someone from the inside of the manufacturing department, of the (SI) department itself. But this is not likely to happen with that amount of screening done by the company's for their personal. And that each person has to allow the company into their lives, banking records, and life styles.

So how long will it take before any group of coders have a fix for n3, well depending on the amount of info on the new (G3) cards they might have to run on a complier for several days, or using (banks of compliers) for several weeks. It's still unknown the amount of new process in the map codes used on these new chips. Estimate run all over the place so nobody actually knows for sure, best guess is 6 months to a year before the info needed becomes a new file for release.

So what is the FTA manufacturing doing about this?
Some are still under lawsuits now brought by echo star and dn and may not be doing anything at all, but again it is possible some have already hired hackers or paid hackers to break into the G3 encryption systems and this is where we are now. And I would bet you a hundred to a dime that's a 1000+1 odds that "if and when these codes" are broken and released on the internet we all will know it the same day. And on that day I bet the coders will start working on the solutions to n3 problem A.S.A.P

So until the whole of the internet is busting out with this info "HACK" we will be in the dark. That's just a fact of life.
Whether this is good news or bad doesn't matter to me, it's just the truth about where we stand right now.
How encryption works.... how Nagra 3 will effect us C/P:
-----------------------------

I have seen a bunch of talk about Nagra 3 being implemented and tested in the data stream

so I figured I would explain a bit about how encryption works so that folks understand a bit more about why these rumours are false and why they shouldn't worry about the release of Nagra 3 so much.....

Just so you know, this is a simplified version... professional encryption is a huge deal with several formulas, algorithms etc..... but just as encryption is huge so is DECRIPTION...... in other words, for every person making encryption there is 5 working to decrypt it.... All of them working for our stb manufacturers..... Here is a basic idea of how encryption works :

All encryption is based on a mathematical formula.... For example... you start off with a code to crack and the idea is that you want to find out how many apples Johnny has in his bucket..... here is how the systems would work...

NAGRA 1..... this works on basic addition (not really.. this is the part where I am makin' it simpler).... You start off with someone leaking that there was originally 3 apples in Johnny's bucket.... The only mathematical process Nagra 1 knows is addition..... so... the provider sends down the number 5 in the data stream... through basic addition your formula tells you to add 5 apples to the original 3... you get eight and boom..... you know the answer.... A simple calculation like this would be done millions and millions of times by your receiver in seconds..... this produces your tv pic using binary language.... When the provider uses addition to change the amount of apples originally in the basket you need a new bin file to help your receiver decrypt the signal....

NAGRA 2...... Now you introduce subtraction into the mix... now the provider can change the number of apples originally in the basket both ways... add more or take some away..... the equation is twice as complicated and your receiver has to work double time...... every once in a while the equation gives you a previous number used because due to subtraction you can go back to a previous number.... This is what happens that causes a previous bin file to work.....

NAGRA 3... Ok... let's say this bad boy can do multiplication..... now your equations are 3 times as difficult... it is harder for coders to find the formula.... Your number of original apples can now go from 100000 to 2 in a flash of a second due to multiplication...... your receiver is working triple time...... it takes the coders longer to learn how many apples are in the basket......

Bottom line... the bad news is that you may not have any apples in your basket for a while since the coders will need time to figure this out....... The good news is that they are geniuses and a whole lot of rich folks will be losing a pile of money until they get some apples back in your basket......LOL..... no worries..... we will get some downtime but we will be back up and running.... Thanks Oleg Ph.D

Bronze Member
Username: Hannity

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR BAN YOU

Post Number: 93
And here I was, somewhat believing the reports that a bin would be out within a few weeks.

So Oleg PHD says it`s all over? Oh well, atleast I still have Sarah Palin

Silver Member
Username: Bjcrisp6478

Post Number: 252
great post Oleg Ph.D keep up the good work...thanks

Silver Member
Username: Trendsetter369

Post Number: 165
Oleg, How then K box is showing the Internationals and some PPV/adult channels. I mean if N3 code is not deciphered yet.
Can you explain ,based on your excellent knowledge ?Are they using the card sharing system through IKS. If so may be NFusion, the daddy of IKS is why not using card sharing.
thirdly may be due to risk being slapped with law suits they are not doing it. Is this correct ?
It looks like by card sharing every IKS , FTA can show the channels
the fact is few are taking the risks[ Kbox, SV, CNX, I linx and few are not taking it[NFusion]

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1315
trendsetter369 !! this IKS, Kbox&Nfusion works with DishNet ,DN people control their system.:-(

Username: Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post Number: 1
Long time lurker....Loooooooooong time lurker, this place is the most entertaining site on the web particularily the sat forum...

OLEG YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!!and I signed up here just to post and tell you that, C Tarnovsky is not working for echo star or kudelski, he owns logicfly (logicfly.net for anyone who is interested in actually learning something) He has said so himself that N3 has a flaw in it, and certainly is exploitable furthermore, he offered to go work for kudelski group to secure their code and they turned him down anyone believing this tripe needs their head read.....or they could just go read his linked in profile which is publicly available

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3203
oleg, wasnt it u last week saing some were close to a fix?

Silver Member
Username: Lubfr01

Post Number: 132
Anyone believing this nut case will be a nut case.

Bronze Member
Username: Hannity

MAYBE I CAN ASK TO, ADM FOR BAN YOU

Post Number: 95
Very interesting jimbo....As much as I admire Oleg PHD, I certainly hope he is wrong, because according to Oleg it`s all but over.

So your news that C Tarnovsky is not working for echo star or kudelski, is encouraging . Many are posting all over that he does work for echo? Who knows what to believe.

I have heard that Oleg PHD is very wise man with much expertise. They say of Oleg that he never tell lie, so me much confused

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 3204
well, he was lying last week or now....

Silver Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 123
The end news is same. We still don't have a bin file and people are waiting.

NFusion and KBox may be the way to go , but i will still wait for Viewsat to give a clear direction

Silver Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 182
Well I have free basic cable

Bout to call up Comcast and see if they have any deals running for OnDemand

Usually a few months deals. Hopefully by then this drama will be settled

Silver Member
Username: Applebees

Post Number: 203
Probably Dr. Oleg is right in being so gloomy....
Things are not looking well for a fast N3 solution for stand-alone units.
The fact that "plastic" dealers (dealers who used to sell & program Dishnet N2 cards)
are now offering IKS cards for Dish receivers
is a very bad sign....
Just remember that fixes have always come first for plastic (cards) and later for FTAs (boxes).
So it all boils down to either get into the IKS bandwagon or prepare yourselves
for a very very long wait...

BTW, these cards go for $80 bucks each !!
Upload

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Im5150

Post Number: 104
Applebees
where can I get one of these cards

Username: Jnrn3228

Post Number: 2
where can I get one of these cards

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 765
from dishnet

Silver Member
Username: Im5150

Post Number: 106
i dont think so

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 767
yeah, just call them and ask for the iks card. let me know what happens.

Bronze Member
Username: Brampton_on

Post Number: 59
yeah

Silver Member
Username: Applebees

Post Number: 207
lol..... its not like buying twinkies......
you don't come to forums like this one
and ask :"Where can I buy stolen cars?"

but what I can tell you is Im testing one,
and they're working fine....
Just make sure the dealers you get'em from
are close-knitted group and have decent servers...

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1318
Viewsat Owner, TheDSSGuy(HASHHU) & TheBroken(F2ATV) Jailed/indicted

Viewsat Owner and 2 others arrested in a Echostar year old string operation with the FBI
This is really really bad news. to read the The Court Documents
Viewsat thought they where working with a hacker to hack nag3 little did they know it was a setup by echostar. Echostar was giving them what they thought they needed but it was really not what they needed but they did not know this till now.

Yes this is 100% true and really bad and sad news,
It is worth noting that all 3 of the people busted have been sued by echostar and have been under a FBI investigation for a while. It is also worth saying that HASHHU and F2ATV owners where arrested and indicted WE at this site do not do "hacking" We at this site have been warning you to stay away from hashhu and f2atv after dish went after them the 1st time it was clear they where just getting started and more fall out would come well it now has.

The FBI has now indicted the viewsat owner along with f2atv site owner and hashhu site owner. The site owners thebroken and dssguy help with hacking related and where jailed and indicted for that.

**Do not think IKS is the answer because IKS has FBI investigations going on and could some time in the future have a real bad outcome**Thanks Oleg Ph.D

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 773
Well Mr Jung Kwak made bail today.Looks like bail was set at $500,000also

this is on the viewsat usa site so dont count them out yet:

Viewtech regrets having to report that its founder, Jung Kwak, was arrested by the FBI last Friday evening and has been charged with being an alleged co-conspirator with others to violate satellite privacy laws. Jung denies the allegations and has pled not guilty. Viewtech expects that he will vigorously defend against the charges and will ultimately be vindicated.
Neither Viewtech, nor any of its employees, authorized distributors and dealers are involved in this criminal case. Viewtech has always been and remains against satellite piracy, which is illegal. Viewtech will continue to sell all of its FTA receivers and products, and will maintain its warranty, repair and servicing requirements to its thousands of loyal customers. Although we sympathize and support Jung in his efforts to fight these charges, Viewtech recognizes its ongoing and future business obligations as the FTA industry leader. We thank all of our distributors and their dealer network, and our customers, for their continued patronage

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1741
Thanks to Oleg Ph.D.

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1321
new prog.B85(euro/ecm666)fix 072009 ViewSat N3 ,(basic chan.100-400;490-499adults;500-535ppv;sports only75%;inter.600-up.Thanks Oleg Ph.D

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 836
Do not make fun listen to mr oleg phd and stay away from those sites

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1322
Nagra 3 cards hacked confirmed
TV Cabo Nagravision = 3 = Rom140
D = Rom 180

TV Cabo Viewsat&Dreambox Nagravision 3:
Prov ID: 005644
Prov Key: 00
HEX Index Keys: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Spanish ROM is something better protected the Portuguese. At least 142 had some reference to ST Microelectronics, and therefore could know the manufacturer. In the 180 Spanish do not have this track. Even so, the researcher thinks Luso (for the design of the contacts of the card, according to him identical to those of old known as Funcard, Titanium, etc.). This is a model of Atmel

It has already been read in various forums, and according to reports from research groups Portuguese TV has been hacked out for DreamBox

and already there for that bin deco in europe! ... at last!

and in the last firm to the Devil pcmcia cam put that in the short diabloteam pulled solutions for new rom NAGRA3 of Nagravision

Quote:
** DiabloCam - Stealth 2.22 - for Wireless DiabloCam and Light **
** By Stealth Team - Independent Development Team **
** Polska Nizalezna rump Deweloperska **

****** What's New? *****

* AU
DigiTV AU
Polsat AU

Minor important bug fixed

>> BIG BOMB COMING, stay tuned <<

N3 - coming soon hacked - Stealth is the Best

-------------------------------------------------

Unlike atr the black to white card

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 FE 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
31 34 32 20 52 65 76 47 30 31 15
ROM Revision: 142
EEPROM Revision: RevG01
Closing of COM1 was successful

com diferencio to 110

Rom110
ATR: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 FE 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50 31 31 30 20 52 65 76 41 30 31 14

Rom142
ATR: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 FE 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50 31 34 32 20 52 65 76 47 30 31 15
Not if or when fizerem firm ja b *** moved to a 00 or 01 (estao to move one time per week), coloquem com os 50 algarismos 888

Or Deco Farid AU is presented as novas keys

Disfrutem do Jardim

Estou to study for a solution to ***

Até Brief

CAID 1802

Provider F410

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

meaning they are very close to give the final blow to trabuco nagra3

although this does not mean that when implemented for these sides, are going to break once and quit, that this entails a good time to study and work, but let us see that the software is somewhat vulnerable.

if setting in which this Posti said that the Spanish rom this something that the Portuguese better protected, which means that although we are Nagra three, the software codes have security, and some others algorritmos different components, and also we confirms that nobody can be testi the Nagra three in any receiver until this is not implemented
inform this so that users will not stop cojer Bobo with some news from other sides who say a lot of nonsense

Code:

Good news, Nagra3 is already partly open Quote: A big Thank you to all equipment NanoXX The key update of K50 Spain is already partly open. Only this open. 1 st Channel 11038V 2 nd Channel 2 11038V 3 rd Channel 30 10876V Sports Channel 4 seventh 10876V 5 th Channel comedy 10788V -> 10818 or 11318? (No. 10788V Channel) 6 th Channel action 10788V -> 10818 or 11318? (No. 10788V Channel) 7 th events 11097V Channel 8 Channel 10876V Soccer Channel 9 DCine 11318V 10th Scifi 10818V 11st Fox 10818V 13rd Cartoon Network 10788V 14th BBC1 10818V 15th Nat. Geographic 10876V 16th Golf 10876V 17th Discovery 11038V 18th **** Madrid TV 11156V 19 Disney Channel 1 11318V
And the keys are:
New encryption system nagra3 open,
tested at 100% in receiversreambox,Edision.( 2600ci
test ok)
Digital +
ID 7380
key 00: 5E 73 16 BB 65 A2 B6 36 C0 A6 A0 8A 51 32 DB A1 ...03-10-2008
key 01: 9E 32 14 25 16 5E 6E 32 A4 F2 3F C9 6B E8 7C 6E ...03-10-2008
key 02: A6 A0 8A 9E 32 14 25 16 5E 6E 49 A4 F2 3F C9 6B ...30-09-2008

Tv Cabo
ID 5644
key 00: 3E 75 DD EC DE 48 2B 90 63 E9 93 B4 7D 13 FB 5E ...23-09-2008
key 01: 7E CD 60 74 7C CE 26 EC DA 79 E9 3F 29 0E BF 55 ...27-09-2008
key 02: 1D 9C CA 25 8C 64 2D 47 4F 57 C0 F9 31 75 33 78 ...27-09-2008
and:...
Aqui fica, amigo.... salvo algumas mudancas recentes

1802:000000:032b "cabo - Rtp 1 [N3]"
1802:000000:032c "cabo - Rtp 2 [N3]"
1802:000000:032d "cabo - Sic [N3]"
1802:000000:032e "cabo - TVI [N3]"
1802:000000:0321 "cabo - Sic Noticias [N3]"
1802:000000:02bf "cabo - Sic Mulher [N3]"
1802:000000:0323 "cabo - Rtp N [N3]"
1802:000000:03ad "cabo - Rtp N [N3]"
1802:000000:03a9 "cabo - Rtp N [N3]"
1802:000000:02c6 "cabo - Sic Radical [N3]"
1802:000000:012e "cabo - Sic Radical [N3]"
1802:000000:0304 "cabo - Rtp Memoria [N3]"
1802:000000:0319 "cabo - Porto Canal [N3]"
1802:000000:02c9 "cabo - Rtp Africa [N3]"
1802:000000:0305 "cabo - Rtp Madeira [N3]"
1802:000000:025d "cabo - Rtp Acores [N3]"
1802:000000:0366 "cabo - Sport TV 1 [N3]"
1802:000000:0315 "cabo - Sport TV 2 [N3]"
1802:000000:03b8 "cabo - Sport TV 3 [N3]"
1802:000000:0040 "cabo - Eurosport [N3]"
1802:000000:0301 "cabo - Eurosport News [N3]"
1802:000000:02cc "cabo - Extreme Sports [N3]"
1802:000000:025a "cabo - Espn Classic [N3]"
1802:000000:0387 "cabo - PFC [N3]"
1802:000000:0258 "cabo - Sailing Channel [N3]"
1802:000000:0006 "cabo - Discovery Channel [N3]"
1802:000000:030c "cabo - Discovery Civillization [N3]"
1802:000000:030d "cabo - Discovery Science [N3]"
1802:000000:030b "cabo - Discovery Turbo [N3]"
1802:000000:03a8 "cabo - Fashion Tv [N3]"
1802:000000:03a5 "cabo - Caca e Pesca [N3]"
1802:000000:02c3 "cabo - Canal Historia [N3]"
1802:000000:0052 "cabo - Odisseia [N3]"
1802:000000:02c5 "cabo - National Geographic [N3]"
1802:000000:0379 "cabo - Infinito [N3]"
1802:000000:02c0 "cabo - People + Arts [N3]"
1802:000000:025c "cabo - Zone Reality [N3]"
1802:000000:03ae "cabo - E Entretainment [N3]"
1802:000000:02c8 "cabo - AXN [N3]"
1802:000000:0349 "cabo - Fox Portugal [N3]"
1802:000000:034a "cabo - Fox life Portugal [N3]"
1802:000000:034b "cabo - Fox Crime [N3]"
1802:000000:034c "cabo - FX Portugal [N3]"
1802:000000:0368 "cabo - TVC 1 [N3]"
1802:000000:0367 "cabo - TVC 2 [N3]"
1802:000000:0344 "cabo - TVC 3 [N3]"
1802:000000:0308 "cabo - TVC 4 [N3]"
1802:000000:0309 "cabo - MOV [N3]"
1802:000000:002a "cabo - Hollywood [N3]"
1802:000000:02cb "cabo - Cartoon / TCM [N3]"
1802:000000:0384 "cabo - Disney Channel [N3]"
1802:000000:02c4 "cabo - Canal Panda [N3]"
1802:000000:025b "cabo - Baby TV [N3]"
1802:000000:03aa "cabo - Nickelodeon [N3]"
1802:000000:0066 "cabo - MTV Portugal [N3]"
1802:000000:0310 "cabo - MTV 2 [N3]"
1802:000000:030e "cabo - MTV Music Hits [N3]"
1802:000000:030f "cabo - MTV Dance [N3]"
1802:000000:037e "cabo - MCM Top [N3]"
1802:000000:03ab "cabo - M6 Music [N3]"
1802:000000:02be "cabo - Euronews [N3]"
1802:000000:0388 "cabo - TV Globo Portugal [N3]"
1802:000000:035c "cabo - TV Record [N3]"
1802:000000:02fa "cabo - TVE International [N3]"
1802:000000:0306 "cabo - TV Galicia [N3]"
1802:000000:0300 "cabo - Arte (France) [N3]"
1802:000000:02ee "cabo - CNN [N3]"
1802:000000:02ff "cabo - CNBC Europe [N3]"
1802:000000:02fd "cabo - TV5 Monde [N3]"
1802:000000:0302 "cabo - Rai Uno [N3]"
1802:000000:02fc "cabo - RTL [N3]"
1802:000000:0001 "cabo - Acolhimento [N3]"
1802:000000:0259 "cabo - Travel Channel [N3]"
1802:000000:025f "cabo - Bloomberg [N3]"
1802:000000:037b "cabo - VH1 Classics [N3]"
1802:000000:037c "cabo - Mezzo [N3]"
1802:000000:031a "cabo - AlJazeera [N3]"
1802:000000:037d "cabo - SKY News [N3]"
1802:000000:037f "cabo - BBC Prime [N3]"
1802:000000:037a "cabo - Biographi Channel [N3]"Thanks Oleg Ph.D

Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 837
WHAT IS THIS????

new prog.B85(euro/ecm666)fix 072009 ViewSat N3 ,(basic chan.100-400;490-499adults;500-535ppv;sports only75%;inter.600-up.Thanks Oleg Ph.D

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 15658
Oleg double Ph.D.

Please, do keep on posting and bring in the European news.

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1323
Nalin Nyda !! my Viewsat now works okey compleatte open,only one little problem;ATR and o heatup some time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1767
Thanks to Oleg Ph.D.

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 601
What a lovely pile of bs all of the above.... I however have to admit it is most entertaining.

I, myself, am the only one who knows when N3 will be cracked. It will when the bins are posted. Not before. No kidding. No microscope needed. No card needed. Just a ton of patience. Get a sub in the meantime !

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10265
The Outer Limits

I just get a Sub.

A Submarine with a good Molson EX

Silver Member
Username: Bernardmi

Post Number: 603
Oh I see .... A Subway sub !!!

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1324
Echostar/Dish VS Sonicview Civil Lawsuit.. IKS Warning

Echostar the parent company of dish network is suing the makers of sonicview usa. This case is based on 6 legal violation and numerous accounts for each one. Each proven violation has a damages amount based on the amount of times it was done. Echostar Dish is suing under the pretends of the DMCA Digital Millennium Copyright Act . Echostar can prove it there will be a huge financial win for dish. this is a MAJOR blow and more likely or then not Echostar will win on a few charges.

It would be smart to stay away from Sonicview IKS Ihub
I strongly suggest not getting IKS box long, if you do you might want to reconsider buying boxes like sonicview that do have a Good chance of the severs and info on them being handed over to the courts.Thanks Oleg Ph.D

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1329

Gold Member

Post Number: 1814
Thanks to Oleg Ph.D.

Bronze Member
Username: Harjun

Post Number: 68
i have viewsat pro i put the file new and it says no signal

Silver Member
Username: Wabash

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 116
So, Oleg, any word about porting the Portuguese N3 fix over here?

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1330
It had been previously announced that Nfusion Nova owners would need to UPGRADE the Nfusion Nova to the Nfusion SOLARIS by purchasing a replacement Ethernet Controller card.A new announcement has come that even users with this card will not get DN Channels!
If you purchased the Nfusion Nova to Solaris Ethernet Upgrade, you may be very upset!

Those who have already upgraded feel as if they have not only been taken advantage of when they originally purchased the Nfusion Nova thinking it would be supported for N3 based IKS, but now they have been let down again and taken for a ride as this worthless upgrade which cost most testers about $100 US to purchase and have the card shipped.

Now it has been discovered Nfusion Nova's will not get N3 programming through IKS even with the upgrade card!

This ethernet controller card contains the security chip that the operators of the Nfusion S.U.N.S. server now require to authenticate IKS sessions for retrieving necessary codewords to decrypt channels.

On Tuesday, June 23, 2009, Nfusion released its first Dish Network IKS file for all supported receivers EXCEPT the Nfusion NOVA. This was done because the Nfusion NOVA does not contain the security chip they are using to authenticate receivers and prohibit clones of the popular Nfusion NOVA from using IKS.

On the morning of June 24th, 2009 the upgrade card or ethernet controller was being sold for just .95 and later in the day the same product skyrocketed up to over . The ethernet card replacement will essentially make the system the same as the Nfusion SOLARIS and has the onboard security chip for authorizing with S.U.N.S.

The premise is of course to prohibit clones from being able to work with the IKS server and has absolutely nothing to do with the Nfusion NOVA's actual technical ability to share in the same IKS success of other models. They have chosen simply to put clone killing ahead of end user support for those who have purchased Genuine Nfusion NOVA receivers.

Because Nfusion has chosen to put clone killing ahead of you, users and purchasers of genuine Nfusion Nova receivers, my official position is that you SHOULD NOT PURCHASE THE UPGRADE in order to signal to the Nfusion Support team that milking existing customers is something no one should tolerate. We suggest that the Nfusion Support team abandon this practice immediately and permit genuine owners of Nfusion Nova's to make use of IKS now.
Thanks for KGB

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1331
The modern-day pirate doesn't sport a patch or walk with a limp.

His weapon of choice is an unassuming, pizza-sized satellite dish that can literally harpoon signals from space -- and provide lucrative and illicit profit.

And it's happening across the country. The Canadian Motion Pictures Distribution Association estimates that the total loss to the industry from satellite piracy in 2001 alone was about $1 billion -- and that number is likely far higher today.

But lately, satellite companies, including Bell ExpressVu and U.S.-based DISH Network have been fighting back. The companies are switching to a tough new encryption system while using the threat of court action to target end users.

"We take this very seriously and we have taken a number of actions to counter signal theft," Bell spokesperson Julie Smithers said. Satellite companies like to remind users that theft of signal not only means less subscription revenue for providers, but a fall in ratings for stations which translates into lost advertising revenue, and for artists who are given a portion of profits from subscriptions through the Canadian Television Fund.

Los Angeles-based media analysts The Carmel Group estimates there are at least two million illegal television households in the U.S. and Canada, out of a universe of about 15 million legal households. And the number is growing exponentially.

In the digital age, pirates are likely to look a lot like KGB James, a middle- aged Toronto engineer with two children who happens to enjoy watching the Tennis Channel.

"I can't believe I was actually paying for cable before," he enthuses.KGB James has access to a universe of more than 200 channels, including current pay-per-view movies that are only available at the video store for a cost. Last summer he put up a second satellite at his cottage, with a dish and receiver from a computer store in downtown Toronto that he purchased for less than $200.

KGB James is currently watching a live tennis match in his living room which is decorated with trophies from his local club. Flipping through channels on a black set-top box reveals that he has fully unscrambled access to dozens of Hollywood movies (currently playing are The Dark Knight and Milk) for which legitimate subscribers have to pay up to $5.99 each.

At the heart of the problem are "Free To Air" satellite receivers that are widely available throughout Canada. While the possession of the equipment is not a crime, modifying it to access subscription signals is.

Free to Air is a system widely available in Europe, where television and radio broadcasts are typically sent unencrypted. There are some 250 Free to Air channels in North America, typically for ethnic programming.

"The way piracy works in North America is when consumers turn their Free to Air receivers into Free to Air units that steal," says a Carmel Group report.

A USB port on the system allows consumers to change the internal programming of the module after downloading software from the Internet.

"What the manufacturers and retailers are doing may not be illegal, but it is wilful blindness," argues Luc Perrault, co-chair of the Coalition Against Satellite Signal Theft and a vice-president of the Weather Network. "These things are being imported by the container load into Canada and it's a serious issue."

The coalition, which represents Canadian cable and satellite providers is lobbying government to toughen laws against piracy, including harsher sentences for pirates.

There have been some charges, but they aren't coming quickly enough for the industry. FSB Frank, vice-president of programming for Bell ExpressVu, says the company has "done everything to ensure the integrity of our platform. Secret services around the world spend billions of dollars upgrading encryption systems to make sure their data is secure," he told the Star's Chris Sorensen last year. "We are a commercial company, we can't spend billions, but we spend what it takes within reasonable bounds."

FSB Frank would not say how many people steal from Bell only that it was "speculative to try and figure it out. But the illegal reception is well within industry bounds."

So far, Bell's electronic countermeasures with a new encryption route introduced last November, seem to be working, blocking access to many channels. DISH Network is also in the process of migrating to the new system.

But hackers have been here before. Hacker groups are currently working on the new system, and some feel it is only a matter of time before the code is broken.

Meanwhile, one final route that would have a powerful deterrent effect is to go after consumers who steal signal.

In a get-tough policy, Bell has targeted end users by threatening legal action against customers who have been sold FTA receivers and are registered members of websites that promote piracy.

"We are contacting you because the operation or possession of illegal signal theft equipment to access Bell ExpressVu's programming constitutes a violation," says a letter sent to customers of a distributor selling satellite equipment.

The letter states that Bell is willing to drop legal proceedings if the user pays a $1,000 fine and hands over the equipment to Bell.

But the new tactics aren't scaring some pirates.

"They'll have to pry the remote control out of my hands before I give it up," says KGB James.
Thanks for KGB

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
Oleg, what's the source of the articled you put up on post 1331?

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1332
Wabash !! http://www.fta4dummies.net/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=26

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1333
Wabash !!, http://www.thestar.com/business/article/602563

Silver Member
Username: Topy

Post Number: 106
Oleg Ph.D,,, I am loosing my patiance now.. Can u tell us ,,,,, will it be possible to watch tv through N3 standalone bin here in usa & canada ??? please give simple answer for simple Question,,,

Thank you Oleg Ph.D

Username: Pirate_pete_209

Post Number: 10
One leg
Your Sh!t is 5 months old.
man you are killing us

Bronze Member
Username: Will_d

Post Number: 38
lol

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1334
RK !! N-3 new prog.B85 working fine(euro/ecm666)DN almost give up change ATR all the time.New BiN comming mabey next month.

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1335

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1336
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw Complete

Forward to everyone.

Wake up America!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1854
Thanks to Oleg Ph.D

Silver Member
Username: Plymouth_glasser

Post Number: 113
We will post what ever
add one more post to my account

Gold Member

Florida Usa

Post Number: 1337
A local established Electronics Company(ViEwSaT) has an immediate opening for an Electrical Component Test Engineer. Applicant must have a Bachelor or Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering and have at least 3 years experience in component level electrical testing. Must have experience in bench top and other test equipment; Labview preferred.
This is a Full Time position which will require virtually no out of town travel. Normal work hours are Monday through Friday during the day.
The Company has a competitive compensation and benefit package which includes Medical Insurance, Holdiay , vacation and sick pay, 401(k) and other benefits.
Full Time Employee, 2+ to 5 years experience, Bachlor's Degree, Experienced (non-manager), $35,000 to $50,000 USD based upon experience.

Compensation: 35,000 to 50,000 USD based upon experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Gold Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 1782
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
Thanks, Oleg, BTW.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts