Nfusion solaris junk

Bronze Member
Username: Loseruser

Post Number: 28
i just bought a brand new nfusion solaris and i got it in the mail today. i got it off ebay and it was shipped via us mail. my mailbox is about a half mile from my house and the mailwoman left it on top of the box. i was lucky that i got it at all. i got it home and hooked it up to the dish, internet, tv and then i plugged it up, then turned it on and all i can get is a red dot on the front, i pushed the power button on the front of the stb and the remote, nothing. i unplugged it for a while turned it on and i got the menu which shut off after a few seconds and the box has been dead since. i took the top off the box and it had soldering paste ruuning from capacitor to capacitor and to diodes or whatever they are. basically it had the paste everywhere, connecting different parts that i believe shouldnt be touching each other. i am no electrical genius but i know when something aint right. so now i have to deal with sending it back. i just want people to know the quality nfusion puts into thier boxes, there is very few parts in the box, smallest stb ive seen fewest caps , and smallest board. an answering machine has more parts. how can you mess this up. if i had my camera i would post pictures, but my wife took it to the beach. after i opened it i could smell that something was burnt but i couldnt locate it

Platinum Member
Username: Plymouth

Canada

Post Number: 10506
The size of the boxe is not important, why you opened the boxe and broke the warranty.

Your post is a joke!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
hey plymouth, why did you name yourself after a jokeass us car maker that stunk and went under. its predecessor dodge is about to do the same thing. maybe a name like ford would suit you better, its says reliability, class and every other quality you dont have. so just forget i said anything.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
ps dumbfuck there is no seal on this box or any i have seen, so there is no way to tell if someone takes a peek. unless its you and you break out your sawzall and go to town on it

Gold Member
Username: Riconissan

Post Number: 1830
Bob you are so full of sh!t. When your Boyfriend gets back from the Key Largo take a picture and post it.
You're a turd.

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10507
Bob

Look at this site and see which cie got much more complaints:

http://www.aboutautomobile.com/Complaint

Chrsyler have less complaints then your sh1t Ford, Gm, Honda then Toyota.

Ford sell more this year only because they have many new model, wait and see next year.

Anyway best reliability and power truck is Dodge

Now cry and cry poor idiot!

Username: Ram710

Post Number: 2
i just buy a nfusion solaris i need somebody help me hook it up thank you

Gold Member
Username: Gregraf

Post Number: 3239
your getting closer navin all you have to do now is start your own thread.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/35.html

Username: Ram710

Post Number: 3
thank you gregraf i dont know to hook it up to the internet

Bronze Member
Username: Tulipe

Post Number: 83
BOB MAYBE U HAVE A CLONE :-). WHEN U COONECT THE BOX FIRST TIME . U SEE INDEED JUST RED LIGHT . PUSH THE PWER FROM YOUR REMOTE AND U WILL SEE THE ZERO'S THEN YOU KNOW THE REST

Bronze Member
Username: Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Post Number: 27
lol not to harp on you plymouth but consumer guide as well as several major car mags/rags jd powers etc, have almost always listed pretty much every truck other then dodge...

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10508
JD power is totally bullsh1t

They give Windstar better than a Caravan and we all know this is a lemon like many Ford products.

You like a Chrysler when you got 200,000 Miles, it is good like a new, with your Ford you blow transmission, motor and .....

Bronze Member
Username: Pirate_pete_209

Post Number: 14
A) Year and a half you was a newbie from Canada

B) Now you call yourself a FTA TESTER

C) A lawyer

D) Now a focking expert on cars

But most of the people here call you
many names

A) RAT

B) Phonie

C) G@y

D) Cry Baby

E) Azzhole

F) Stupid

G) Retard

H) C/P

I) A post Whore

J) and a Fatass LIER.

Some of the above may not be in Webster's Dictionary,
but they are all here in the ecoustics Archives.

Username: Lk_lives

Post Number: 1
I Captain but you forgot

Piece of chit and Frenchfry

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10510
Bla Bla Bla!

Focking newbies troublemaker, always same stupid basher.

Username: Lk_lives

Post Number: 2
Take your daughter to church Plymutt you hosebag

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
i actually got the menu up the first time i turned it on. i turned it off to check my connections and it never came back on

Platinum Member

Canada

Post Number: 10515
Here is the 2009 complaint for Dodge and Ford, you will see that Ford is again involved in security and dangerous complaint:

Source: http://www.aboutautomobile.com/Complaint/2009/Ford/F-150

2009 Ford F-150 Consumer Complaints
1 Complaint Number:10276876 Incident Date:July 4, 2009 Date Added to File:July 15, 2009
Description of the Complaint:
I was involved in a low speed frontal collision with my 2009 ford f150 pick up. The collision was off center left with another ford f150 (1993-1994 model). The speed of the vehicles was less than 40 mph as the collision happened on a hilly and twisting road. My vehicle caught fire on impact and was completely engulfed in just over a minute. My drivers door would not open and I had to exit the vehicle on the passenger side. My wife and I were not injured as the air bags and seat belts worked properly. We never made contact with the air bags and sustained no seat belt bruising or other injuries.

DetailsDiscuss It in Forum
2 Complaint Number:10275949 Incident Date:July 3, 2009 Date Added to File:July 7, 2009
While accelerating on a ramp to merge into traffic the truck accelerator pedal got stuck causing the truck to gain speed rapidly. The truck went from approx 25 to 87mph. I was unable to get the pedal un-stuck. The brakes and emergency brake had little effect, I narrowly missed hitting another vehicle and was unable to get the truck to slow down for a few miles. I eventually was able to slow it to 30mph and put the truck in park and turn off the engine to make it stop completely. It has occurred once (and that is enough). I had the truck towed to a ford dealer and was later advised they could not replicate the problem so I could come pick the truck up. Nothing has been fixed.

3 Complaint Number:10274082 Incident Date:February 9, 2009 Date Added to File:June 17, 2009
Head rests in the way, seem to be to large, mostly noted when backing up & trying to look out back window, also on a person 5' foot tall (a woman ) the head rest hits them in the back of the head ,makes it very unplasent to ride in. The truck under that condtion .

4 Complaint Number:10273311 Incident Date:May 10, 2009 Date Added to File:June 10, 2009
The contact owns a 2009 ford f-150. The contact stated that the driver's and passenger side headrests were not adjustable and constantly struck him in the back of the neck. The manufacturer stated that this was a new design for safety. He was concerned that his neck could be seriously injured due to the air bags in the event of a crash. The current and failure mileages were less than 3,000.

5 Complaint Number:10273334 Incident Date:January 1, 1901 Date Added to File:June 1, 2009
2009 ford f150 xlt has a design flaw with the head rest. The consumer stated the head rest were so large and so wide, that it was impossible for him to clearly look through the back window when backing out of a parking space.

6 Complaint Number:10268827 Incident Date:April 12, 2009 Date Added to File:May 15, 2009
The contact owns a 2009 ford f-150. While placing the vehicle into reverse, the accelerator pedal became stuck and the steering column locked to the left. The contact lost control of the vehicle and almost struck a pedestrian. The vehicle crashed and the contact was injured. The vehicle sustained damages to the cab, tires, and seating area. A police report was filed. The vehicle was taken to a local repair shop and inspected by a technician, but the cause of the failure could not be determined. The vehicle was inspected by an insurance agent, who is currently investigating the failure and repairing the vehicle. The contact is in the process of notifying the manufacturer. The failure and current mileages were 13,000. Updated 06/23/09. Updated 06/24/09.

7 Complaint Number:10261828 Incident Date:March 12, 2009 Date Added to File:March 14, 2009
My 2009 ford f-150 has the reverse sensing system and camera as well as the sync package, so when in reverse the screen shows the objects behind and has parallel lines "truck width" & a center black line to judge where the truck is "aimed" in reverse. On the above date, all the lines disappeared from the screen. The next day the two lines (1/3 green,1/3 orange, 1/3 red were back on the screen as was the black center line. That evening as I left work I checked, no lines again. Same thing the next day, they are there once or twice in AM, then disappear. Not a show stopper problem, but makes backing up with the camera a lot more difficult. Plan to approach dealer on this, but how do I show them the problem if I can't "make it happen", hopefully I'll get lucky!!! if someone has had similar experience with this sync computer system, maybe there is a solution existent ????

8 Complaint Number:10256097 Incident Date:January 22, 2009 Date Added to File:January 23, 2009
Getting into my truck to go to work I backed out of my driveway and started down the road .The drivers side window fell down with such a force that ithought I had been shot. There was no warning of failure and had been working fine up until that point. I have to use my truck to go to work, so I continued on with the temperture at 13 degrees and the windshield was around "0".While I was riding down the road and all that cold air blasted me in the face. Was a 20 mile ride from hellt. My wife and daughter drive this truck occasionally and I could only imiagine what might have happened if this would have happened to them . I think that you should make others aware of this safety issue and urge the car companys to recall and fix these problems. While looking on internet for parts I found allot of complaints with the 2004 ford window regulators. If you would like to read some, go to yahoo and look it up. "2004 ford window regulators.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---

Source:http://www.aboutautomobile.com/Complaint/2009/Dodge/Ram+1500

Complaint Number:10269654 Incident Date:May 20, 2009 Date Added to File:May 21, 2009
The chrome trim ring around the shifter on the console mounted shifter reflects the sun right back into your eyes during certain times of the day. This is very dangerous to have this glare in your vision. I must cover that area with my hand to block the reflection. I cannot have both of my hands on the steering wheel when this happens. I cannot legally tint my front side windows or the front windshield to lessen the light. This is a dangerous design flaw.

2 Complaint Number:10260225 Incident Date:January 10, 2009 Date Added to File:February 27, 2009
The contact owns a 2009 dodge ram 1500 laramie. Upon purchasing the vehicle in 2008, the contact was informed that the vehicle would be compatible with a cab. He had a cab installed on the vehicle; however, the tailgate locking mechanism would not operate with the extended cab attachment. The dealer stated that the extended cab was not compatible with the vehicle and would try installing another one. The dealer later stated that they did not have the authority to install a second cab. The failure and current mileages were less than 4,000.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us