Vizio VX37L 37" LCD HDTV Television won't turn on!

Username: Hotelgirl

Miami Beach, FL

Post Number: 1
Has anyone had a problem with the Vizio VX37L LCD HDTV not turning on? We bought this TV at Costco in June 2007. After a few months we experienced a instance when the TV would not turn on. Next day it did and continued to turn on each time until about 3 months ago when it simply would not turn on either through the remote or through the main button on the actual TV.

VIZIO has been absolutely no help whatsoever............any ideas to help us?

Username: Tpoloney

i have a vizio vx37L, i need a main unit with this spec. 3637-0082-0150(4C). Send me an email mailto:tpoloney@hotmail.com if u know were i can buy it. Pls

Username: William_kendig

Orange County, CA

Same problem here Julianne. Some days the TV would turn off and back on. Thought maybe a reflection coming through my window hit the IR receiver turning it off and on. Yesterday it wouldn't turn on at all. tried unplugging over night but still no luck. Orange power light displays on the front so AC is good. POS for sale cheap...

Username: Pacobob

You still have you POS? I might be interested in it...

Username: Royalman

Brandon, Florida USA

Juliann, I have heard in many other forums that if you bought your set at Costco as far back as 4 years ago even without a receipt you can take it back and they will refund your money. Without your receipt you will only get a store credit card but many have bought another set and had money left over. Worth looking into. Good Luck.

Username: William_kendig

Orange County, CA

Post Number: 2
I returned the Vizio to Sams Club and got a credit for 999.99 plus tax. They had a Philips 47" that was a return for the same price. Fair swap to me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us