ProScan PS27123 & S-Video

Username: Kylen1010

Post Number: 1
Hello,
I just bought a s-video cord for my TV and I hooked everything up correctly. My problem is getting to view the s-video input. I do not have the original remote any more. Is there any way to view the s-video input without the original remote? Thanks a million!

Silver Member
Username: Dmwiley

Post Number: 451
How do you expect anyone to answer that question when you don't even provide tv make and model? And some of you complain about Knee Grow.

Silver Member

Post Number: 452
OOPS. My bad. Thread topic contains info. Does tv have flip down panel with buttons? Are there buttons on the rear?

Silver Member

Post Number: 453
Try here for remote assistance: http://www.proscanremotes.com/

Username: Kylen1010

Post Number: 2
The TV does not have a flip down panel only and no buttons on the back. The following buttons are on the front: +, -, Menu, Vol +, Vol -, Chan +, Chan -, Power. What do the descriptions mean for the model number PS27123? It doesn't make sense to me. Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 457
Kyle, I'm sorry but I don't know this model. Try a "Google" search and maybe you'll come up with some useful info. I suspect you should be able to go into menu using the plus and minus keys and make the selection, but I'm not sure about this.

scottsomewhereintexas
Unregistered guest
Connect your S video source and make sure it's playing. On the front panel press menu until you get to setup menu and hit +. Then press menu again until it gets to autoprogram and press +. When it's done it'll have the S-video channel programmed in, probably channel 90 or 91.

scottsomewhereintexas
Unregistered guest
I just found a shortcut. Press Menu and hold it. Then press Power and hold it. Then you can cycle through the inputs with Volume>. You could also buy virtually any cheapo universal remote in the world and set it up for the TV.

Username: Merda619

Post Number: 1
PS27123 ProScan problem....has power but can not get
menu to come on only thing shown is "parental control" please post suggestions.

Bronze Member
Username: Scherrman

Post Number: 22
I have a suggestion. Buy better quality TV's.

Username: Be_brazy

Inglewood, Ca U.s.a

Post Number: 2
buy a plasma TV. more for your money kiddo.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us