Archive through December 02, 2004Anonymous100
Closed: New threads not accepted on this page

Silver Member
Username: Knee_grows_back

Post Number: 385
thanks fruitcake....ROTF

kneegrow is a mole
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow is an Ecoustics mod who's only objective is to destroy this site and all other DSS sites because that is what he gets paid to do by the authorities..

Silver Member

Post Number: 446
I only destroy sites that sell spam and scam, change your ways azzhole and I might leave you alone...

Anonymous

Who needs keys.
These are the latest firmware for pansat with auto roll.

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050315_101_api for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3032_2005_0405_api for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. you don't have to deal with entering key changes again.

download the files free here

http://www.dsscentral.net/cgi-bin/hubblegram/CSUpload.cgi?command=viewupload&database=files%2edb

guzo
Unregistered guest
do you get international cricket with pansat 2700a please help.

Bosox
Unregistered guest
kneegrow..its very obvious that U are a mod here...my posts get deleted...now my thread "kneegrow is a mole" is deleted"...but when U posted that LK was a mole,that never got deleted..U're an azzhole..snaky,slimy,scumbag.fcking useless MOLE

BTW ...I was in Nam probably before U were born,and thats NO BS...the only action U ever saw was fcking with people on the net...U lowlife MF!

We The People
Unregistered guest
KNEEGROW IS THE MOST HATED PIECE OF SHIIT THATS EVER BEEN ON THIS SITE.
HOPE SOMEBODY SHOOTS THIS WORTHLESS DOG
FUKCIN SON OF A BlTCH

Bronze Member
Username: Rupert

Edegwater, FL United States

Post Number: 24
I WONDER IF KNEEGROW EVER SUCKED A DICK HE DIDN`T LIKE??????????

Anonymous

i was wondering if u guys have cartoon network with ur pansat. If u do can u show me how to get it. It's the only channel that doesn't seem to show up

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
KNEEGROW give it up you can not fuckk with me or my pc go to bed

Anonymous

come on guys i'm a noob at this and was wondering if u guys have cartoon network or the new key. i'm just here for info cuz i don't know much bout this. thx for any help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
KNEEGROW ...change your ways azzhole and I might leave [you] alone...0x0x0x0x ffaagg

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
keys yes ..... and you have cartoon network it is just off 1 or 2 freq off .i have it you do to

chinkywinky
Unregistered guest
ur saying that i'm this Kneegrow. but i'm just a noob man. or watever i'm suppose to be at knowing things like this. i just want to know how to get cartoon network that's all. and the new key

Six Pack
Unregistered guest
I have been coming here for more than a year and this is the lowest of the low this site has ever got.

Posts and threads by LK (Bosox) have been sistematically deleted. And we know LK is the most knowledged and greatest asset this site has ever had. He has informed, helped and guided many many people here.

So he doesn't deserve what this malevolent mod ( Knee Grow) is doing to him.
People know LK is an honest and truthful man. And he has our greatest gratitude, respect and admiration.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
00*3B=A8=CC=EA=B6=8F=05=00
01*O7=O7=96=B5=84=E2=5C=B4

chinkywinky
Unregistered guest
thx rupert. can u take me step by step into getting cartoon network cuz i'm am clueless. would be great help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Six Pack YOU LIKE THE Kneegrow. HAPPY 4 UUUUUUUUUU

chinkywinky
Unregistered guest
if its no trouble to u

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
YES I CAN. I DO NOT LIKE THIS site .CAN YOU EMAIL ME

chinkywinky
Unregistered guest
wat's ur email man

Cartman
Unregistered guest
careful .....rupert is a h0m0 dave mole

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
RUPERT_S_32141@HOTMAIL.COM

chinkywinky
Unregistered guest
what does that mean cartman?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
KNEEGROW===GO 4 IT ===YOU HAVE MY EMAIL NOW. O NO ....NO STOP STOP NO I WILL B GOOD KNEEGROW......LOL

Cartman
Unregistered guest
means rupert is a homosexuaI faggot dick sucker assIicker

got it?

chinkywinky
Unregistered guest
aight got it sorry to bother u with that. aight rupert my email is dawkn3ss@yahoo.com just send me the directions

winkychinky
Unregistered guest
ay guys the new key is fucked up again anyone got a new one?

happytester
Unregistered guest
The HERE
If its KEYS your looking for you can DOWNLOAD a KEYFINDER PROGRAM or if your able try an AUTOROLL BIN. There are many sites to choose from and lots of SATELLITE LINKS
Always keep in mind that FREE TO AIR bootleg bins may only work until sept. Real free to air will always be free!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
give it up .....you no i can fix it ......i can do it all night......lol.....:assssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhoooooooolllllllleeeeeeeeeeee

chinkywinky
Unregistered guest
hey rupert have u emailed me the directions yet?

Silver Member

Post Number: 462
Rupert you fukcing diaper head...you make no sense, maybe you should go pack to Guatamala and breed with the milk goats...ROTF, you are not welcome here you illegal alien. IF you get caught you are going to jail. and quit sending me stupid PM's that make no sense...I don't talk diaper language...so fukcing off azzhole..

chinkywinky
Unregistered guest
anybody who can help me with cartoon network? come on ppl just email it to me guys.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
GO TO YOUR MAIL CHINKYWINKY I HOPE I WORKS 4 YOU

chinkywinky
Unregistered guest
thx rupert

chinkywinky
Unregistered guest
hey rupert if any chance u get. check ur email and reply to me asap aight? just help a brother out siblings are driving me crazy for CN. sorry to bother u so much. Your info helped bout i'm still lost.

kunshould12
Unregistered guest
hey guys
can anyone tell me what is the new keys for pansat 2500

kunshould12
Unregistered guest
hey guys

kunshould12
Unregistered guest
hey guys

jasper11111
Unregistered guest
my 2500a get all the channel, but some of the channel say input keys when I want to watch that channel. Why is that,

Anonymous

anyone have the new codes for the pansat 2500?

Silver Member

Post Number: 473
nope, nobody here you dumb fcuker....If you want the codes look around you stupid azz-pounder, chances are you might find them...fcuking retarded morons...

Username: Lance_barr

Post Number: 1
KEY0 3B A8 CC EA B6 8F 05 00
KEY1 1F 74 32 95 F7 38 7D F0 Active
11-04-05

Username: Graythundra

Post Number: 5
Hey Daffy! What's your email address, so that I'll send you the site to look for the new key code.

girlyman123
Unregistered guest
Hey Gray Thundra, could you send me the site as well. Many thanks
Loveforever,
dorkwoman123456@yahoo.com

12ExSniper21
Unregistered guest
whats up guys
what's the new code and how come the international channels are not working lately any idea
thanx guys for all the help (past)

ROCK5
Unregistered guest
KEY00-E6-BE-93-EF-49-F9-99-D5

Username: Duckman_37

Hey gals/guys I just bought a Pansat 2500A I can not get it to work with my directv triple-feed multi-satellite lnb. Can anybody help?????????????

Anonymously
Unregistered guest
anybody has a new code? Please post, we appreciated it.

Have a great day :-)

Anonymously
Unregistered guest

Anonymously
Unregistered guest

Silver Member

Post Number: 537
Look around you dumb fcuker...it's plastered all over the place, we have some anonymous retard posting it under every fcuking thread...stupid azzhole...

MOON
Unregistered guest
code any body tell me the new code plz!!

Anonymously
Unregistered guest
After I clicked "preview/post message", my web said "webpage not found", so I thought the message did not get posted, and I had to hit backward and clicked it again, the web keep doing the same thing for another two times. when I get back later, I realized that the message was posted three times. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
However, I think you need to either clean your mouth, But it orginated from your uneducated brain to spit out such languages which showed your stupidity too obvious that people, including myself, are laughing now.

ROCK5
Unregistered guest
KEY00-E6-BE-93-EF-49-F9-99-D5

Anonymous

Right now for my pansat 2500 i only have Echo 7/ku, Echo 8.6/ku, and AMC-1/ku selected. I was wondering if i add more satellite in, would it allow me to have more channels, and channels that i don't have now without having any problems? HELP plz

Anonymous

can anyone tell me what happened to the adult channels there scrambled or bad channels
all of a sudden apppreciate thanks?

Anonymous

they went to nagra2

JUAN GARCIA
Unregistered guest
the newy key is K-1 00 AE E9 65 C7 30 33 0C

Unregistered guest
i cannot get this code to work, ive copy and paste it from all different sites and it still wont work, can anyone help

Silver Member

Post Number: 563
It's not the code you dumb retard, it's the person trying to punch the code in....maybe your fingers are too fat for the remote control and you keep punching in the wrong numbers...or maybe you are just retarded and don't know what the Fucks you are doing????????/FFS

Anonymous

did the keys just change for panset 2500a

Username: Lance_barr

Post Number: 3
KEY0 79 B9 9D 5E E6 BE E7 60 Active
KEY1 00 AE E9 65 C7 30 33 0C

both keys changed .. k0 just a few mins ago

Sunny007
Unregistered guest
last key is gone again (00 AE E9 65 C7 30 33 0C). Help out guys.

MylkyD
Unregistered guest
Pansat KEY 00 - 79 B9 9D 5E E6 BE E7 60

Unregistered guest
can anyone tell me what happened to the adult channels there scrambled or bad channels
all of a sudden apppreciate thanks?

Anonymous

Thank you for the new keys

Unregistered guest
first of all dumbass, who knows nothing, i dont punch my keys in, i have a dream box, ever here of "copy" or "paste", so unless the keys r posted wrong, it will always be right, find something better to do than to harass and bother people, if you dont like the people on the site, maybe you sould find somewhere else to be a nuisance. Its certainly not welcome here azzhole

Anonymous

all adult channels are on nag 2 now, except for playby which will be on nag 2 april 20. you only have a few days to enjoy playby and its gone forever.

Sunny007
Unregistered guest
Thanks MylkyD, it worked! you gus are great!

LK
Unregistered guest
Kneegrow and Ecoustics love all these reply posts back at him...again,as I earlier stated,he is a mod here..reply posts crank up the numbers, which in turn makes this site #1 at Google,which in turn creates more hits on the linked sponsors here,which in turn puts money in Ecoustics pocket..so its BEST ,just to ignore the idiot kneegrow and sponsors here..and since kneegrow uses many alias,then U must also ignore many other rude and antagonizing posts from everyone..

Boycott Kneegrow and the alias!

Silver Member

Post Number: 579
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BALH...get a life you fcuking old geezer...

Unregistered guest
Hi all, new guy here, just got my pansat 2300a and I am also wondering how to get the adult channels. What is nag2? What kind of programs do I need to download to reprogram my box and where can I get it? Any info you can provide would really be appreciated. Gary from L.A.

garyizd1
Unregistered guest
IGNORE KNEEGROW......ITS THE ONLY WAY

Bronze Member
Username: Saad786

Toronto, Ontario

Post Number: 18
hi can any one tell me the key of Polsat in nagvrision because i lost it plzzzzzzzz really appreciated if anybody help thx for fortec by the way

Hihi licky
Unregistered guest
What is the code for Dishnet

Anonymous

ignore knee grow, its the only way

LK
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current 04-15-05:
KEY0 79 B9 9D 5E E6 BE E7 60
KEY1 44 D5 4A AC DE CB 77 A7 **Active...changed today

Get smart..get the 'Keymaster" file and ALWAYS have the latest current working keys on your computer for U to manually install (just need to be online,but not at any specific site)...or better yet install the autoroll bin,which will change the keys for you automatically and then U don't even know there was even a key change!..its all right here in the File Share FTA area at www.dsscommunity.c o m

Anonymous

that key ia not active.

Username: Graythundra

Post Number: 6
You all moroan ignorant sana ba gone, next time read this forum often. I just post the web page (not to long ago)if you want to get the latest dishnet key. Here the web site again http://maestra.tv/keys/. This site always give you the latest key, if they ever zap it.

Username: Ridenour1174

Alton, Il United states

thanks so much for the keys, we finally figured it out =)

michaeI ridenour
Unregistered guest
IGNORE KNEEGROW......ITS THE ONLY WAY

Anonymous

Hello everybody I want to buy a FTA system but I dont know which one is better Pansat 2500A or Fortec or What? Any advice? Thanks to any advice.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
They are the same. But the pansat has more files for it on line .I like them both.

Pablon
Unregistered guest
Thanks Rupert, Now, of the pansat 2500A or the 2700 which one would you choose? any reference?
from you or anybody else.
THANKS to every one.

Anonymous

-both are very good but the
one gives you more files...also grow-knee U
sucker...U ffffffffer U azzhole...U big black
bird ffffffffffer

karlamoreno10
Unregistered guest
does any one have the new codes?

garyizd1
Unregistered guest
PLEASE HELP! I just got my 2500A, I'm picking up Dish 110 and 119 on 1 dish with 2 lnb's, just when I thought I would finally have some free adult channels, I get a "scrambled or bad channel" message on everything but playboy_. What happend?! I have hundreds of channels and no adult, this includes playboy_ :-( I am brand new at this so any thing you can tell me would be great. Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
DISHNET KEYS Current 04-15-05:
KEY0 79 B9 9D 5E E6 BE E7 60
KEY1 44 D5 4A AC DE CB 77 A7 **Active

And if i had to pick it would be a PANSAT 5000.It will be able to handle the new files beter mem and faster response time.I think it will do just fine with all the new changes {Heading our way}

Anonymous

web for autoroll please

Anonymous

web for autoroll please

LK
Unregistered guest
DISHNET KEYS Current 04-18-05:
KEY0 22 B7 05 6F C5 B2 47 4A **Active...changed today
KEY1 44 D5 4A AC DE CB 77 A7

www.dsscommunity.c o m has all the latest autorolls etc.. File Share FTA area..

Bronze Member
Username: Hamtec

Post Number: 82
lk look at post i just posted under fortec life time and tell me what you think and if you agree with me. Thanks

Username: Maciel

Pico Island, Madalena Portugal

Post Number: 9
I live in the Azores(Pico Island)in Portugal and I ha ve a PANSAT 2500A. I recieve the local cable network (TV CABO PORTUGAL), but it says bad or scrambled signal. Please help me to unlock these channels.
You can also Email me at major.maciel@clix.pt
Thank you!!

the NPman
Unregistered guest
please help. Adult channels not on, anybody know how to unlock or something? thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Maple_leaf

Post Number: 47
Gone n2 not going to get them anymore.

JCHG
Unregistered guest
KEY0 89 65 F0 13 27 85 94 C7 Active
KEY1 25 90 A0 80 8E 05 64 F5
20-04-05 18:01:31

Franko
Unregistered guest
Hi, I forgot my password for my Pansat 2500A.
How can I get it back or what do I do?
Thanks in advance!

LK
Unregistered guest
Put the original factory bin/flash back on it...then reboot

anonamus
Unregistered guest
i am trying to set the time on my pansat 2500a i went to time hit ok and time would not change when i hit the volume up and down button is that the correct way thanks?

34ExSnipeR5643
Unregistered guest
How is everyone doing?
I need new key for pansat 2500 can any one post it i will appreciatttte it. thanks guys

Bronze Member

Post Number: 97
KEY0 89 65 F0 13 27 85 94 C7
KEY1 25 90 A0 80 8E 05 64 F5 Active
21-04-05 22:19:23

Pablon
Unregistered guest
Hey guys, with the pansat 2500A can I receive movie channels, or adult channel or ppv?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
yes 4 now........ not 4 long

Rupert sucks
Unregistered guest
guys there was this thread about Kneegrow dying in a hospital but then when somedude posted that Kneegrow is now posting as Maple Leaf the mods deleted the whole thread !!

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
Well, go suck then Rupert.

Anonymous

2 questions....1.with a pansat2500a, is it possible to get nag2?? i also have a 10foot dish i dont use, so i can aim it anywhere on the arc..
2. I have a dtv triple LNB dish, but it has 4 cable connections, can someone explain to me how i would use it to get 119 110 91(all 3 birds)

GOD
Unregistered guest
ok you dumb twats first of all stop asking each other for keys there are automatically updated websites dedicated to just posting these numbers for bev and dishnet here is a link that may suprise some of u morons that just come here everyday and take hours asking ppl for keys
http://maestra.tv/keys/ now plz dont ever ask about keys from other ppl on this forum...or ofcourse get an autoroll....never mind most of u are to dumb to put the keys in manually autoroll will be like giveing the job of a rocket scientist to a brain dead chimp

ps:kneegrow if a stupid cuunt and should go and ruin some forum on one of his gaay po(r)n website
yours truely

.....:GOD:.....

charIie
Unregistered guest
those keys dont work

god
Unregistered guest
work for me on my multistar pantec ultra

Unregistered guest
keys posted at maestra are way old
dont work anymore

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
Then your SOL. Because there is no more.

SAMY SOSA
Unregistered guest
THERE NO GOOD KEYS

LK
Unregistered guest
Sammy...get off the steroids,its affected your brain....the keys are good for Dishnet

Username: Shayan

Post Number: 2
Hi guys

im havin some problems with ma pansat 2500A
i changed ma password but now when i enter it it doesnt go through and i used the factory password(0000) but it doesnt work. so if u have any solution please answer.

as soon as possible please

Username: Shayan

Post Number: 2
Hi guys

im havin some problems with ma pansat 2500A
i changed ma password but now when i enter it it doesnt go through and i used the factory password(0000) but it doesnt work. so if u have any solution please answer.

as soon as possible please

anonamus
Unregistered guest
has anyone noticed the plyboy channel has dissapeared to nagra 2 to-day

Mr. BiII
Unregistered guest
oh no........ :-(

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
Yes all gone.

anonamus
Unregistered guest
plyboy espanol is still alive

DareII
Unregistered guest
yea.....but those spanish bimbos are fat

Silver Member

Post Number: 154
Yes it is for a very short time. And Darell Not all of them . LOL

XXXguys
Unregistered guest
HOw do we watch Nagv 2 now??? please tell everybody how.

Thanks

XXXguys
Unregistered guest
HOw do we watch Nagv 2 now??? please tell everybody how.

Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
XXX....only 1 way to watch N2....SUBSCRIBE...where ya been?...thats been posted here and every DSS site for 6 months now..put down the crack pipe and READ for 10 minutes..

THE_DON
Unregistered guest
hey
i wanna buy an FTA receiver, but i dunno wat u guys are talking about, do u need other recievers to come with it, like directv or dishnetwork, or how does it work

The Godfather
Unregistered guest
Don ...save the time and trouble,call your cable or satellite company...why would U want to buy something U know nothing about...I believe your post to be a bogus post to kick up the net hits here..

THE DON
Unregistered guest
Wat u kiddin, me i used to have directv, and its a million times better than cable, plus u get free payperview and such
and since i'm a big boxing/UFC fan, this really helps by me not paying to watch them
but my question still is, wats the elementary steps, of working an FTA reciever

LK
Unregistered guest
U will not find those answers here...go to a Dss site and read the manuals, they have posted everywhere...there are no files or manuals here..

Unregistered guest
a need a key for my pansat 2500a today is 18 may
thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
Get the keys yourself....www.maestra.tv/keys better yet,get the keymaster or getkeys file and NEVER have to ask again or search for the new keys..or best install the AUTOROLL bin which will automatically find the new keys and install them for you!..this is much better for you,than me just posting the keys...U become self independent this way..no need to rely on anyone else..

I will no longer provide the keys..no need to in this day and age..

If this forum is ONLY needed and used to get the KEYS (which does appear to be the main topic everyday and how to change them) then it should die!

Forums are a place to share info and help others...I don't see much help or sharing,as I see it.. people just asking the same questions over and over because they're too lazy to read or try to learn or test on their own.....and punk kids who need a beating, getting off on talking nasty and trashy..

OVER AND OUT
Unregistered guest
(LK) U ARE SO RIGHT ABOUT THE KEYS, IT IS ABOUT
TIME THAT PEOPLE LEARN TO WALK AROUND HERE. I AM' SICK OF PEOPLE HAVING TO DEPENT UPON DIRT
BAGS LIKE U AND YOUR FRIENDS. U HAVE GOT TO BE THE NUMBER ONE "O" AROUND. (LK) U AND
YOUR PUNK AZZ FRIEND ARE THE ONES WHO ARE ALWAYS
TALKING NASTY AND TRASHY. I HAVE LEARNED THAT
THE POSTMAN IS A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF YOURS AND IT IS U AND YOUR FRIEND THAT ARE TALKING ALL
THIS SHIIT AROUND HERE AND I CAN PROVE IT. """WHY
DON'T U JUST RESIGN FROM ECOUSTICS MESSAGE BOARD AND DO EVERY ONE A FAVOR. U TELL PEOPLE A FIX FOR
(n2) IS HERE,"not true" U ARE A "SCAM-SCAM",
AND YOUR FRIENDS TO.

Cartman
Unregistered guest
/\ ......... /\ ......... /\ ......... /\ .........

THE BlTCH THAT POSTED ABOVE IS THE REASON LIFES SUCH A SHlTHOLE........WHY CANT WE JUST ENJOY IN PEACE AND HARMONY THE LAST WEEKS OF DICK TV ????????

WHY.....BECOUSE OF THOSE DISCOUSTING MOTHERFUCKERS. GOOD THANG IS WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND.

JCHG
Unregistered guest
KEY0 C0 25 28 ED 20 1E CE C3 Active
KEY1 19 63 02 31 45 9A B5 3E
20-05-05 17:17:41

LK
Unregistered guest
JCHG...please read these rules..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/137647.html

JCHG
Unregistered guest
OK. No more.

LK
Unregistered guest
Thanks JCHG...we're just trying to clean up this place..your helpful replies and input are always welcome...we just want some order,such as the keys being posted ONLY in the "Latest and Current Keys" thread..and want the topic threads to stay on course of the specific subject,instead of going off on tangents and wondering way off from the initial subject..most forums have SPECIFIC topic areas,as U can see here there are none,..so we want to stay on course within each thread..

Craig2
Unregistered guest
LK and everybody else making this effort....we really appreciate it.

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 659
i just got some very good info...............i have heard through the grapevine that a working epg for the 2500 and the 2300 is in the works and may be available as early as next week.............wow that will be great....keep you posted

LK
Unregistered guest
Yes thats true.. Pansat has allowed Blacklist to beta test this basically due to the demands of the 100,000 members at al7bar.t*k,and the millions of Pansat owners..time will tell how it turns out,BUT there is NO time table for this yet..whats more important is a fix for the Nagra2..EPG isn't worth much unless N2 is hacked..

Anonymous

these are the latest firmware

X-75BL_050314_236cE_api------for pansat 2300A
X-85BL_050405_246_api----------for pansat 2500A
X-85BL2_050330_245_api--------for pansat 1500A
X-87BL_050519_105_api----------for pansat 2700A
X-95BL_3033_2005_0425_api--for pansat 5000HC

they all autoroll. and the 2700a has a working (epg)!

corn-flake
Unregistered guest
whats epg???

LK
Unregistered guest
Extended/Expanded/Electronic Programming Guide...like U really didn't know...and if U didn't then U shouldn't be here..

I suppose U think U are one of the Beatles..."sitting in a corn flake waiting for the band to play"...well I am the Walrus!

Silver Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 668
lol

corn-flake
Unregistered guest
thank u...n no i dont like the Beatles =)

FOR THE FLAKE BOX
Unregistered guest
Hi corn-flake, just cut the shiit.
IT'S JUST "FLAKE" and what isn't all flake is
"FRUIT AND NUTS" Pull start- retard -jurk off
a ss wipe- diick head. NOW FUKC OF THIS SIGHT
BEFORE i HAVE TO HURT U.

LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN
Unregistered guest
No LK U are not a "WALRUS" JUST A LOW CLASS
thief-a robber. U know it buddy-boy and soon
the last curtain call will be here-and the
last act-WHEN THE COPS will be putting U, Dave
the Mole---"now known as "KNEEGROW" YOU BOSS of
Ecoustics in jail. Hope U sleep good tonight U and your gang "BANG-BANG" buddy-boy.

LK
Unregistered guest
again...a 9MM who look nice in your knees

BTW...I'm NOT kneegrow,who I despise and am NOT affiliated with this site in any way...also I do not nor have ever sold anything in my life to be a thief or scammer...so U are wacked out pal!...they better up your meds!

Username: Goldentrunks

Chihuahua, Chihuahua Mexico

Post Number: 3
ok aqui les va tengo el pansat 2500a con 2 antenas y 450 canales. los satelites eran 110 y 119 es todo lo que se. hoy se me ocurrio meverle y no se a que le movi total que me quede sin ningun canal .
resignado a ke lo habia hechado a perder le segui moviendo y segun creo yo agarre el echostar 119 w pero solo se ven 119 canales.
alguien podria darme una solucion para tener los 450
canales de nuevo? y si alguien me podria dar una pagina de tutorial o algo asi ke soy nuevo en la scene ahh mi mail es goldentrunks@hotmail.com pero agreguenme al messenger porque el mail no lo leo

JAIL TIME FOR LK
Unregistered guest
LK U think because U have a 9MM that I'am
afraid of U..."DON'T THINK SO". and U want
to shot me in the knees!!!!!!!FU*CK U...(Are
U threatening me---Fool is what U are, for
making such a statement like this, it's not
good sense to do such a thing U already
have more trouble then U need with the cops!!!
I think that I will take legal action against
U, U just uttered a death threat on my life, didn't U, sure U did-and I have the proof now!
I told U-U can only lie for a time and it will
catch up to U. it's your time pal---and U are a
stupid fukcer.(KNEE-GROW-KNEE-GROW-KNEE-GROW ha-
ha-ha.

moose
Unregistered guest
I'll witness LK did it on self defense

LK
Unregistered guest
It was/is not a threat directly from me to you..I just stated they would look good there...

BTW....I'm done lowering myself to your level..ignore the jerks!

Unregistered guest
i need help to get cartoon network.... i just newbie.plz anyone who willing to help me out that would be nice thx

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
What is your problem. If you don't post we can not help.

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
how may dishes do you have. Are you pointed to dish or bev. What sat are you having trouble with 91,119,110?

LK
Unregistered guest
newbie...If U need help,then read the rules FIRST...AFTER U've done that,then U'll also know to be specific and provide specific details if U expect ANY help...and to post in the appropriate place or start a new thread..

Your question has nothing to do with this thread SUBJECT...pansat 2300-2500..

Anonymous

I have a pansat 2500 and I have no channels showing up just music. Help..

Silver Member

Post Number: 155
Load latest bin do a blind scan channels free TV

Anonymous

Can I get any Spanish Channel,Mexico South America etc

Silver Member

Post Number: 165
NO gone nagra 2.

Anonymous

do you know anything about SKY?
Thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
As far as i know Sky not hack for some time.

supermex
Unregistered guest
Colin I read in sept. Nagra 2 will be released In dish....do you know how much will be take off?? thanksssssss

Unregistered guest
man i got pansat 2500... and i try echo8.6 N Echo7 but still no cartoon network... any one can me help out..

PlzGuy
Unregistered guest
Can anyone tell me the Cartoon Network USA
Down Frequency and Symbol Rate and Polarity
Plz

Cbass80
Unregistered guest
Dose anyone know how to program these boxes to Dish network? I'm a little lost because i have lost most of my channels and i need to go to a different network.

Anonymous

Rock channel back and forth until it comes in.

mdpcjg99
Unregistered guest
Hi, I am very much new in this FTA. please help me with my MultiStar Maximum 2500 receivers.

I have 2 of them. So far they work just fine. I only need to enter the keys from time to time.

The questions I have is 1) how to re-flash it to Pansat 2500; 2) how to put the Channel list of 110, 119 as well as EPG into the receivers.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks

LK
Unregistered guest
go read at www.al7bar.tk ...U have a long road ahead reading,But will have no TV in Sept..

MetalCore
Unregistered guest
Hey what's happening to the pansat? the autoroll stopped and the code that left its not working... please help me!!!

LK
Unregistered guest
metal..Read here...in the OBVIOUS place LATEST KEYS thread!...moron

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/129815.html

Username: Jasonswife19

I have updated my codes following what was listed above and now I can't turn the key code back on. Won't go there. Now I have no dish at all where as before I at least had bell dish. What can I do to fix this? Thanks!

Username: Vpolo

Post Number: 8
Hi Guys
I lost some adult channels can someone tell me what's happening
cheers

prisoner
Unregistered guest
can anybody tell me if i can get nagravision 2 through a c00lsat 4000 pro

Bronze Member
Username: Timscarlet

Dayton, Oh Usa

Post Number: 46
CD THAT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED:

AUTOROLL BIN FILES

PANSAT, FORTEC, COOLSATT, AND OTHERS

SOFTWARE TO UPDATE THESE RECEIVERS AND CHANNEL LISTS FOR DISH NETWK CHANNELS.

HOW TO VIDEOS AND PICS, STEP BY STEP TO INSTALL YOUR RECEIVER TO GET FREE DISH NETWK CHANNELS OPEN WIDE, PAY PER VIEW, MOVIE CHANNELS, ALL OF THEM.

IF YOU NEED THIS INFO I GOT FROM HOURS OF GATHERING FROM THE INTERNET, EMAIL ME, IT COMES WITH MY PERSONAL EMAIL SUPPORT. TIM

shay
Unregistered guest
hi can someone please send me the new file for the panset at ravishing2shay@yahoo.com thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us