Help.. LCD monitor with DVI/HDMI/Audio

Username: Cmstetter

Post Number: 1
I want to hook up my xbox 360 to a Dell S2309W Full 1080p HD screen for college.
The Xbox 360 has obviously a HDMI port. The Monitor has the DVI port. I saw converters for 3.99 on the internet so im not worried about that, as people said quality will not change.
I admittedly know nothing about this stuff so sorry for the ignorance. but as i understand the HDMI and DVI are only different in that an HDMI transfers digital sound as well. Since the monitor doesnt have speakers as it was made for a computer, WHERES MY SOUND?!

i wil use a HDMI/DVI converter for picture but what about sound? do i just use the normal cables that come with the xbox and use the red/white rca cables to plug into speakers?

Specifically i wanted to buy Logitech X-540 speakers for my room. Anyone who is knowledgable about them, what exactely do i need to hook up my sound from my xbox to that system.

Any help/suggestions appreciated

thanks

Username: Maqsood

Post Number: 1
I want to connect laptop to 5LCD, monitor/TV are located nearly 50meters away from laptop. how to link and need to have high quality audio and video images are to be displayed on TV screens including internet data.
Please advise how? what kind of cables needed to connect lcd screens?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us