Help with Equalizer

Username: Blodg8

San Francisco, CA USA

Post Number: 3
Can someone guide me to the right direction on what Equalizer is good and which one to get. I recently bought a Denon 3803 and I want to add an Equalizer to it. Which one will work? Also, is there a link where I can read more about the differences of Equalizer and magazine I can pick up. Please help. I am new to this.

swampcat
Unregistered guest
You shouldnt really need one at all. My EQ is hooked up through tape 2 loop and is rarely used. You should basicaly enjoy the sound of your system in the neutral position (flat). An EQ is really not needed. My EQ , pretty much just sits and looks pretty, Never powered on. The kids like all the pretty lights though.

Username: Illthoughts

New York United State

Post Number: 1
Well an Equalizer is used to balance out frequencies that come out of your system, weather it be High Mid or Low frequencies so the more Band(frequency) controlls the better the Equalizer. Usually you wouldn't want anything under 7 Band controll if your looking for a decent quality sound. And if your trying to go nuts you could get a 16 to 30 Band controll EQ but it would be more expensive then $200. You could find out more info on www.crutchfeild.com
And they also have magazines

Silver Member
Username: Varney

BirminghamEngland, UK

Post Number: 104
For THAT price, you might as well spend the extra on a better amp.

Don't know why I bother. This thread's been dead since August.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us