Surround sound issue. Please help?

Username: Jordaniverson

Post Number: 1
I hope I'm posting this in the right place -

Hi, I'm Jordan and I'm new here.

The surround sound system I am using right now is right here - http://www.insigniaproducts.com/prod...NS-BRHTIB.html

It has been discontinued..

My problem is that every now and then when I'm playing my xbox 360 or watching a blu ray, when I click a certain button or go to a certain part of the xbox dashboard, my surround sound will switch from 5.1 dolby digital back to stereo. This means I have to pick up the remote and press a few buttons to get it back to 5.1 dolby digital surround sound.

Now this normally isn't TOO big of a deal because like I said it only happened a few times here and there, but I recently (yesterday) bought a PS3 and now I'm been noticing it switching back to stereo a lot more often. I went back to my xbox and that seems to not have changed at all.

Is there anyone that knows how to program my surround sound receiver to STAY on 5.1, and not keep switching back to stereo? I have no manual as it was given to me by a friend. I've tried messing around with it to no avail. I also reset it to factory default. Also, it isn't broken, damaged or anything, and other than that the system is ace!

Any help would be appreciated and I will supply more info if needed. I apologize if I left any dire information out!

-Jordan

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 17556

Check with the retailer for any software updates.

Username: Jordaniverson

Post Number: 2
It's nothing like that; everything is up to date. Thanks for the effort.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us