Outlaw sale

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 15920

I received an email from Outlaw today, their two channel receiver is currently on sale. This would be an interesting product for anyone in need of a good start on a midpriced system as I can't remember anyone giving the Outlaw receiver a bad review.

http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/rr2150.html

Gold Member
Username: Gavdawg

Albany, New York

Post Number: 1646
Jan... do you have any experience with the outlaw monoblocks? They remind me of the no longer made NHT blocks for the modular towers...ya know, the ones that used the subwoofers as the stands for the sats.

Gold Member
Username: Gavdawg

Albany, New York

Post Number: 1647
It was the NHT T series.

Platinum Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 15925

No experience with Outlaw amplifiers. I own one of their AV processors. After having several other components in my HT system (top of the line HK and then midpriced NAD) the Outlaw has outlasted the others and has provided good sound quality. To be fair, the HK simply ran out of available switching functions after I purchased the Mistubishi TV and the SACD player back in 1992 and I still use it as the 5.1 power amp in my system. As far as I know Outlaw is a company that shares almost everything they sell with some other company so it's not impossible their amps were also retailed by NHT.

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 2135
I know that HSU Research sources Outlaw subs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us