Philips GoGear 4gb

Username: K_rae23

Post Number: 1
I recently purchased a Philips GoGear 4gb Mp3 player. I correctly installed the software and everything, but when I connect the player to my computer, it doesn't recognize it. I've tried using Windows Media Player and it shows no device connected. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Username: Manidhar

Post Number: 1
I got a Philips Go Gear 4GB Ipod which I bought in 2007. I works wonderful. But, today, I connected that to my desktop computer to organize the playlists at 11 a.m. and it was continuously kept connected till 3:15 pm. During this time, there were 3 times, my computer went auto log off and on. Suddenly, at 3:15 p.m., I got prompted on the computer screen that the ipod is not respond or switched off. When I checked the ipod, it went switched off on its own and since then its not getting on even though I tried so much to switch it on...........Please kindly suggest me the solution..............I love my ipod a lot and it is the only friend of mine who relieves my day long stress and strain.............Please please please kindly help me.........

Gold Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 1163
Try removing and restoring (R & R) the battery. If it is a software lockup then that should reset it. The other consideration would be a dead battery but hopefully you have thought of that already!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us