Logik MP3 help!!!

izziedz
Unregistered guest
I've just bought a Logik MP3 player and I cannot get my computer to recognise it!! I have tried it with installing the cd and without, though it says on the box I shouldn't need to install the cd as I have Windows XP. My computer (a Tiny laptop) refuses to recognise it as a removable media device, nothing happens at all when I plug it in to my usb device. I've rebooted my computer and tried it in every usb port and still nothing happens!! Help me someone, please!!

simon ibet
Unregistered guest
I have just got a Logik MP3 player and I can't get any files onto it at all. I have read and reread the instructions again and again but there is nothing saying what you should do in any detail at all! What should I do???

Unregistered guest
my problem is i was given a logik mp3 player as a gift and not been able to download onto it,it does show thats its plugged in but as of yet cant find a compatible site to use with it. very disappointed please help.

Unregistered guest
hi i have a logik mp3 player and when i put talking books on it sometimes mixes up the CD and does not put them in order. on other books it can put them in order. is this normal or have i got a problem.

Unregistered guest
I've just bought a Logik MP3 player and I cannot get my computer to recognise it!! I have tried it with installing the cd and without, though it says on the box I shouldn't need to install the cd as I have Windows XP. My computer (a Tiny laptop) refuses to recognise it as a removable media device, nothing happens at all when I plug it in to my usb device. I've rebooted my computer and tried it in every usb port and still nothing happens!! Help me someone, please!!

Unregistered guest

Edward P
Unregistered guest
I have a logik 256 mp3 - can copy from cd's via Windows Media Player no problem - however, will not play any downloads. It loads them via Windows Media Player but wont play. Any advice - or should this product be clearly labelled as NOT SUITABLE FOR PLAYING DOWNLOADED MUSIC - the dowloads I have used are legit and paid for via the Wanadoo music download site.

Magician
Unregistered guest
same stuff here - 1Gb bought a month ago. Was working fine for aboutthat time - now not one pc seems to be reading the data of the player. The only option Win comes up with is formatting the flash drive. Or is it an option?

Also, there was 2 files on the drive before i copied anything onto it and I haven't deleted nor modified them. I have always unplugged the LOGIK mp3 player the "safe way". Anybody help?

Unregistered guest
Magician:
can u send me the files that were there on logik before u copied some songs...i bought 1 Gb player but i m able to copy only songs to a capacity of 450 MB...i formatted it once and the files got deleted..please send me those files via email..
my email id : neha.bajaj@wipro.com

Unregistered guest
ive got a Logik OFM mp3 player i can listen to the radio but when i go to play music files from my pc it says ms dos mode how can i take that off?

Clare Richardson
Unregistered guest
Have just bought a Logik 512 mp3 player. Have managed to transfer files ok onto it, but it doesn't seem to store them as albums (even though the removable disk on my pc shows them as being in seperate folders). It just shows one song after another. I didn't really want to have to scroll through each song to get to an album at the end...........is this correct???

Queenie
Unregistered guest
MY Logik won't play ANY downloads at all i did get 1 but it was in a different language (the format). please help!

Pen
Unregistered guest
cannot get my logic mp3 to work.Was left idle for a couple of weeks and now will not switch on.It will light up and read ready when connected to usb port but as soon as Itake it out (after 24hrs) nothing!

Username: Beechy34

Crewe, Cheshire UNITED KINGDOM

Post Number: 1
I've just bought a Logik MP3 player and I cannot get my computer to recognise it!! I have tried it with installing the cd and without, though it says on the box I shouldn't need to install the cd as I have Windows XP. My computer refuses to recognise it as a removable media device, nothing happens at all when I plug it in to my usb device. I've rebooted my computer and tried it in every usb port and still nothing happens!! Help me someone, please!!

Username: Beechy34

Crewe, Cheshire UNITED KINGDOM

Post Number: 2
I've just bought a Logik MP3 player and I cannot get my computer to recognise it!! I have tried it with installing the cd and without, though it says on the box I shouldn't need to install the cd as I have Windows XP. My computer refuses to recognise it as a removable media device, nothing happens at all when I plug it in to my usb device. I've rebooted my computer and tried it in every usb port and still nothing happens!! Help me someone, please!!

Unregistered guest
My problem solved....

I was unable to play songs put onto my player (1Gb)- the player would freeze when I selected the song to play, then it would skip to another song, bleep and reset itself. I discovered (after many frustrating hours)that the songs I was trying to play I had copied onto my computer with Windows Media Player v7. When I installed the drivers for the player, it updated the Media player to v9. If I deleted the songs I had previously copied onto my computer and copy them again with v9, they then play absolutely fine on the mp3. No more freezing!

Hope this can help someone with a similar problem?

Username: Emmitt

just bought a logik mp3 player as well, like every one else here, my computer does not seem to read it at all, any suggestions?

Queenie1
Unregistered guest
Hey guys good news! I got my mp3 to work. it only seems to play CD'S or mp3 NOT wma's so try that. and if you get 360share program that will work as well. programs like Napster won't let you download for some reason. good luck

BEDOIN
Unregistered guest
I HAVE A MAC AND I HAVE BOUGHT A LOGIK MP3, 256 PLAYER AND I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ONTO IT , CAN ANYBODY HELP ME

Cheesed off Bob
Unregistered guest
I just bought a 512 logik mp3 and it would take tracks ripped from a CD (via windows media player) but not tracks downloaded legit from MSN. Have found that I can burn the tracks to CD, rip them back into media player and then sync them to the logik player. Long winded, but it worked.

Unregistered guest
just brought logik 3.3 g mp3 player. put 1 album on to try it out,played for 5mins and has now frozen and i cant do anything with it including turning it off. help

OF
Unregistered guest
If you have a logik 3.3gb and it is frozen- hold down MENU,PLAY,SELECT the mp3 will now turn off-well that works for mine

Unregistered guest
Just bought Logik 3.3GB.Cannot get Audiophole to work at all. When I try to open it, I get the message that it has had to close down. Tried removing program, clearing registry and reinstalling but still won't work. I am using XP professional.At present unable to organize files on MP3. Any help please?

Anonymous

Brian101
I have exactly the same problem(((

TeejBowd
Unregistered guest
just bought 1gb copied music to it and guess wat it freezes skips tracks wont play wma files at all guess should have read this before! doh back to the high st and one dissapointed child!

Unregistered guest
hey my sister has got a mp3 for christmas and we have windows xp and it wont connect with the computer at all we have tryed it on a laptop as well how can i get around this problem???

Anonymous

You cannot transfer files straight from cds to your mp3 player which means you either have to download songs off the internet or convert your cd files into mp3. Transferring cd files straight onto your logik mp3 player will not work!!!

Unregistered guest
What is the F/W? When i turn on my Logik HDD33 MP3 it says to reinstall the F/W. How do I get this? It says in the Instruction Book on page 20 about the 'F/W Update' but I am unable to find it. Please help!

Unregistered guest
i've got a logik mp3 player as a gift but i can't listen to it because i need the transfer files but i can't find it anywhere please HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered guest
i've got a logik mp3 player as a gift but i can't listen to it because i need the transfer files but i can't find it anywhere please HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

mcflyrocker
Unregistered guest
brian 101 i have a similar problem im not sure how to fix it but i know that to switch it off you have to hold down select menu and play together!!

Unregistered guest
sos, i hav the same prob as these people, my comp which is xp, wont recognise my logik mp3 player. the instructions are really unclear and i cant put any songs on it! please help!

Unregistered guest
I have got logik256mb MP3 pendrive. whenever i start a msg is displayed'FORMAT NOT RECOGNIZED PLEASE REFORMAT THE PLAYER' .I have formatted it many times in FAT f/s. but it is not posible in FAT32 f/s. I can't copy anything in the drive.Please HELP!!!!!

Unregistered guest
I have a logik mp3 player just like everyone else on this forum..I have loaded songs onto the device fine but when i safely remove the device and play the songs, they don't play arrr..i have returned it to dixons and got a replacement but there seems to be a number of problems with every Logik mp3 player...My problem is can't hear the music through the headphones nor do the buttns work and the songs ALWAYS skip..i think its another return at dixons for me..maybe we should start a petition for Logik to update their software sophe

Unregistered guest
I have just been given a logik mp3-512 LCD. It will play song that i hav downloaded on to the computer through cd's but when i try and liscen to song that i have downloaded and brought through msn music, it playes the song quike and you cant hear a thing

Unregistered guest
Hi I had a 1Gb Logik Mp3. I can transfer files but the thing wont play them or recognise them even though my computer is showing me that they are there. Does anyone know how to transfer songs so i can actually listen to them. I have 4 songs on there don't ask me how. it decided itself I think. Stupid thing.

Unregistered guest
do you have any instructions for the beginner mp3 user

Unregistered guest
do you have any instructions for the beginner mp3 user

Irene Harvie
Unregistered guest
I've also received a 1Gb Logik mp3. Within minutes I had managed to transfer tracks, the first 40 of which actually play. However I can't seem to get more than this to play even though my computer is telling me there's 120 tracks transferred. If I navigate I can find folders with the artists' names but they won't open. It's driving me mental. Help!!!!

Irene Harvie
Unregistered guest
I've also received a 1Gb Logik mp3. Within minutes I had managed to transfer tracks, the first 40 of which actually play. However I can't seem to get more than this to play even though my computer is telling me there's 120 tracks transferred. If I navigate I can find folders with the artists' names but they won't open. It's driving me mental. Help!!!!

Suki
Unregistered guest
can anyone help me? I've got a Logik HDD33, can load songs on it, can play them off device through Pc, BUT THE PLAYER WONT RECOGNISE SONGS BY ITSELF, I can see the usage of Mb's but it says 'total No. songs 0, yet plug it back in to pc and they're there?!

Username: Snoke

My Logik 512 mp3 wont recognize the folders I create on it via the explorer on my computer when I transfer files. I puts all the files in one big "pile"......why would I want to put 100 songs in one "folder"... please help me before I throw it out....

KtKIre
Unregistered guest
I got a Logik MP3, and its broken. I succesfully downloaded about 40 songs onto it, and was listenning to it for an hour or so. The music stopped and i looked at the screen and it had frozen. It wont turn off, or anything. Even when I charge it nothing happens, its still frozen!!!

tim mcgraw
Unregistered guest
i got 1 of them logik mp3 players but will only play one of the songs i put on to it . i thought is was sposed to be e-z. i think there a load of yite

Unregistered guest
I have a Logik 512. I can load songs ok in wma format but when i try to scroll through them the device switches off. To reset you have to take the battery out and start again. I have updated the firmware. Are these players just rubbish or what. Please help

Unregistered guest
yeah.. i got a logik 1GB mp3 player, and my PC recogmizes it as a removable hard disc. Cant even format it as Windows wont complete the format but i can update the firmware and the player recognizes it.
All the properties are ok but the pc recognizes it can take a Gig of data but the allocated space is 0 bytes. I just cant get the PC to see it as a portable media device ( and when i specify it as such, is says it has 0bytes on the player.....****** frustrating!!

Unregistered guest
Hey I got for a xmas prezzie a Logic 3.3GB Mp3 player, i put my songs on the mp3 player, they say they are there but when I go to play them after taking the usb port out, the songs are not there, I've done this 4 or 5 times and I am about to go crazy! Any ideas??

Anonymous

I have a Logik MP3 player. I have downloaded some vinyl on to it and played it back perfectly. i then downloaded some music from a PC and when I try to turn on the MP3 player it tells me to re-install Firmware. How do I do this? And, without losing the vinyl songs I have already downloaded?

bunnyhugger
Unregistered guest
what the chuff is the firmware?? all it says when i switch it on is to reinstall f/w?????????????? how is this done?? glad i aint the only one having problems!!

Unregistered guest
please help, i have a logic 1gb mp3 player, i can transfer songs onto it but cant get any sound, what are we doing wrong? can anybody help

Anonymous

I assume f/w is firmware?????? Anyone who can help us?????????????? HELPPPPPP.
How do we reinstall f/w without losing songs already downloaded??????????????

Anonymous

I assume f/w is firmware?????? Anyone who can help us?????????????? HELPPPPPP.
How do we reinstall f/w without losing songs already downloaded??????????????

Unregistered guest
what is firwire!!!!!!!! Ihave had no help what so ever to even start up the mp3 player. i need to know how to get music onto it and where the usb port is!! I have had it for 3 months and have still had no help to put music onto it.

Unregistered guest
what is firwire!!!!!!!! Ihave had no help what so ever to even start up the mp3 player. i need to know how to get music onto it and where the usb port is!! I have had it for 3 months and have still had no help to put music onto it.

Marbod
Unregistered guest
Glad I have read these postings - have spent hours trying to load tracks downloaded from legitimate sites on to HDD33 LOGIK 3.3GB. Screen says they are there but will not play - tracks from a CD seem OK. Has anyone taken the MP3's back to the store yet?

Unregistered guest
Help I have a logik mp3/wma player. It will play my wma files but you can never hear the music and sometimes the player plays and it will start playing and skip to the middle of the song.
Any help would help a great deal. Thanks

frustrated bob
Unregistered guest
i also got the logik 3.3 gig player for christmas and my audiophile program is busted aswell. i got one album on but afterwards every time i started the program i got the message something was wrong and that it had to close down. i've tried putting the songs on with win. media player but it always seems to put them in the explorer file not as albums. i don't really want to have to scroll through 800 song to find the one i want.it might have something to do with them being wmas not mp3s but what do i know somebody help

Unregistered guest
Hi I have received a logik mp3 1gb 4 christmas.My 1st one was perfect but in 4 hours the headphones snapped.So i went and refunded it and now everythings good but when i turn on my new mp3 it takes like 14 or 16 seconds.Alsowhen i delete something it takes 10 seconds,the writing is at the bottom of my screen.PLEASE HELP ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!

Unregistered guest
OK Folks, calm down and start at the beginning.
Use Windows media player to transfer your music to your player.

Connect your player via usb. Open up Windows media player and click on Sync. Create a playlist of what you want to transfer. You will notice that your player has been alocated a drive number. Here comes the important bit. Windows media player does download onto the player but you must click on the drive letter and click on the drive letter with the musical note as an icon next to it. If you dont do this, media player will just put the tracks into a new folder titled music and your mp3 player wont see it. Remember, your mp3 player is basicaly a storage device so think were the music needs to go. Hope this helps.

Martin

tim parsons
Unregistered guest
I have a LOgik MP3 player I have successfully transfered WMA files from Windows Media Player. These are OK.

I have transfered files downloaded from tescos and these do not work any ideas. The track plays fine in media player

Anonymous

I have a 1G Logik MP3 (Christmas present) - it will download approx 100 wma format songs, however when you then try to do more it tells you there are less tracks on it then before!!
However when you play from your mp3 via the computer, there are 300 odd songs you have downloaded - just cannot access these on the mp3 hardware itself. HELP?!

Unregistered guest
I've got the 512 logik player, and it will play cd tracks but not downloads! any replies really useful. Firmware is, I tihnk, like an operating system for the player. On the CD that comes with the player is a manual in pdf format and it tells you how to upgrade the firmware. Doesn't say anything about downloaded files versus cd ones. Oh well.

Unregistered guest
Got the 512 Logik MP3 player for Xmas and have been able to transfer music from CD via Windows Media but am unable to play the songs in album order. The player plays at random even though I keep going to the settings option and trying to select normal play. This doesn't seem to make any difference though and It's pot luck as to whether I get to hear the song I want!!! This can't be right, can it? Is there any way I can contact the manufacturer with this problem?

Unregistered guest
I bought a 3.3 gig and need the firmware as i lost all data in a freak data loss thing... please help someone

Unregistered guest
I have a Logik 1gb mp3 player, nothing is wrong with it, I just want to know what an equalizer does.

Unregistered guest
I have a Logik 1gb mp3 player, nothing is wrong with it, I just want to know what an equalizer does.

sebas
Unregistered guest
I have found a solution to putting files onto the logik mp3 player!if you have windows media player just plug the player into your computer and click on SYNC in media player and make a list of songs you want to put on the mp3 player then click START SYNC.

Username: Smash_47

EssexU.k

HELLO my audiophile keeps saying that i have other media things running i have closed down everything and it still says it can any one help me !!!!!

GET A DIFFERENT 1
Unregistered guest
i have posted in this before asking questions about my problems...but just went wrong and im not having a mp3 that doesn't work so in answer to "Marbod" i have taken mine back and am planing to get another...ive ordered the
"Sanyo HDP-MM3000 - 6GB MP3 Player" .
Hope this helps anybody still pondering wiether to take it back or not!

buttonbasher
Unregistered guest
I have logik mp3 1gb I have still have win98 but have had no probs with it have 25 albums on it and works a treat for me.I use media 9 to transfer.

morbs
Unregistered guest
If your CD downloads don't run, make sure that 'copy protect music' is unchecked in the tools - rip music tab in Windows Media. It worked for me, but it looks as though I'll have to rip everything again.

Unregistered guest
logik hdd33 is rubbish.have followed instructions to the letter but still cannot get stupid thing to play songs from windows media player. when player is plugged into pc and i open up the drive it is showing that there is songs on it but i have searched through all the files on the player and all come empty. the only thing i have been able to do is re install F/W.. there is no helpline number in instruction book and troubleshoot guide is very limited. does anyone have one that completely works and is there an official website or helpline available.

Unregistered guest
I have recently go a logik 1GB LCD Mp3 player and when i first started to use it was ok played both mp3 and wma music files.However after my dad copied files for me on to in wma format it does not want to play them. Any one got ideas on how to resolve it .

Unregistered guest
HELP! i've just got a Logik MP3 1GB player...and am having problems! i had to buy a USB hub because the damned thing didnt fit into the USB port on the back of my computer...so now i've tried connecting the MP3 player through the USB hub, and it says that it's connected but it doesn't say 'READY' (like instructions say it should) and i have no idea how to do anything?! also tried the sync thing in media player and it says 'no device connected'!?! helppp!

PLEASE HELP
Unregistered guest
I CANT PUT MUSIC FROM MY CD'S ONTO MY LOGIK MP3 HOW DO I DO IT?
PLEASE HELP.

Tutti
Unregistered guest
Having got a Logik 256Mb MP3player I can download Cd from computer but it will only take one 12 track CD and now says there is not enough memory to take any more.This cannot be right.What am I doing wrong?Why is it 'full' with just 12 short tracks?

Unregistered guest
hey i have Logik 256Mb MP3player and u cannot open it, send mp3s to it noting. it says u need to format it. but wen i try to format it, the window freezes or sumtimes my computer freezes to. anyone can help? if so u can contact me at andy_sal@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
ive tried to put 100 songs on my logik 1gb mp3 player and on the computer it says i have got 100 songs on but when i take my mp3 player out of the usb port i switch it on it says ive only got 20 songs on can anyone HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!
IF YOU CAN EMAIL ME ON adambamford@hotmail.co.uk

aidan
Unregistered guest
I have had a Logik 3.3 mp3 for a week now and when I turn it on it says I need to reinstall the F/W drive. Can anyone advise how to do this and why it happens in the first place? The instruction book is rubbish!

Username: Songaime

Yaound, Center Cameroun

i have a problem with my mp3 muvo fm cretaive pleve help me

Unregistered guest
having problems with AudioPhile. it won't open, i get a message from microsoft saying an error has occured and it needs to close the program have tried uninstalling then re installing but still nothing. PLEASE HELP!

Loulum
Unregistered guest
I've got exactly the same problem as bamfa002 - my windows media player says I've downloaded 32 songs - and indeed I can find the folders on my logik mp3 for 32 songs, but 12 of them are empty and it will only play 20 songs. WHY??? PLEASE HELP!!

xena 101
Unregistered guest
I have downloaded songs from a cd but i can not download things from the internet also now there is no sound coming from my mp3 what is happening???It is not my headphones

Unregistered guest
There is no audio sound coming from my mp3 WHAT CAN I DO???

Unregistered guest
Hi, I have logik 1GB mp3 player, i have it almost full of only mp3 files (no WMA), but it still gets frozen. Tried to format it - doesn't work, still get frozen. Radio works properly.
Can someone help?

Anonymous

As we all seem to be having the same problems shouldn't we all be harrassing the manufacturers as its their product which is at fault. Any idea of how to contact them?

Unregistered guest
I can add, that before it was working perfectly for 6 month.

Unregistered guest
WHAT THE HELL IS FIRM WARE? ANY1 HELP ME? MY LOGIK HDD33 MUSIC PLAYER KEEPS FREEZING ON ME IT ALSO SHOWS UP ON MY COMPUTER THEN DISSAPEARS AGAIN, WHAT CAN I DO? PLEAZE HELP ME!

Anonymous

I need help my logik cannot play music,I turn it on, but turn off in seconds. what can I do. thanks.

Username: Logikshite

Help - this is driving me completely mental and I am starting to fear for my sanity!!! I have a Logik HDD33 and have no problem storing CDs on it from Windows Media Player v9: However, I CANNOT TRANSFER DOWNLOADS TO IT - the dowloads have been purchased from legit sources and play perfectly well on WMP - the name of the artist and song title get transfered to the HDD33 BUT the damn music doesn't. Please help - I fear for my little logik as it is very close to being hurled against a wall.

Should I have followed my gut instintcs and gone with an ipod??? I suspect I should!

Please email stuart@lovatins.co.uk

Many thanks

Unregistered guest
hi, i just git a Logic 256mb MP3 player but it refuses to format after a few uses. i have tried to format several times to no success. someboidy please help!!!

Unregistered guest
please mail me @ brodawale@yahoo.com for help

sammyyy
Unregistered guest
i got a logik mp3 player for xmas, and the ccolor is rubbish on it! when it says pink, it comes up blue and when i change the contrast, it goes pink but its a blue tint then it changes bk to the original blue color!

sammyyy
Unregistered guest
i got a logik mp3 player for xmas, and the ccolor is rubbish on it! when it says pink, it comes up blue and when i change the contrast, it goes pink but its a blue tint then it changes bk to the original blue color!

Username: Purple_lady

Dartford

trying to use a LOGIK 1Gb on an Imac, with 10.4.4. I get the logik showing up as removable drive. drag and drop a playlist from iTunes, it seemed to copy the music as I now only seem to have 650mb left I cannot see or access the music.
I am going to return this tomorrow unless someone has a fix. I am goig onholiday on Friday and this is my first MP3 player
I have not formatted the drive as reading other posts it seems to cause many problems.

Username: Purple_lady

Dartford

Took it back. spent loads more money on a Creative MUVO 1gb hoping for better luck with this one.

Anonymous

i have a logik mp3-1gb lcd and have down loaded 474mbs so have 526mbs free.now when i try to download a song l get An error has occurred and when l look at error it says directory or file cannot be created.any veiws.

Unregistered guest
I have a logik 256 that was a xmas present, I can put music on it from disc that i ripped to pc but it will not play music that I have downloaded, the music I have downloaded has been paid for. Can you answer as to why this happening ? maybe this product should be labelled, not suitable for downloads ! Thanks

SallyW
Unregistered guest
I have just downloaded a song from MSN and it won't play on the Logik Mp3 player so am guessing the reason for this is it's not DRM compatable.

SallyW
Unregistered guest
I have just downloaded a song from MSN and it won't play on the Logik Mp3 player so am guessing the reason for this is it's not DRM compatable.

Anonymous

I' ve had lots of problems with my Logik 512MB MP3. The Pc found the player but wanted drivers installed. After lots of trying with installing new bios, new usb-drivers, a PCI-card with USB ports etc etc. with no luck, I suddently discovered a folder in windows XP c:\windows\inf. I deside to let windows get the drivers from this folder and...voila it is working. A bit back and forward with installing USb massstorage, Generic MP3 and a disc-station...but it is working. Good luck

Anonymous

I've just bought a Logik MP3 player and I cannot get my computer to recognise it!! I have tried it with installing the cd and without, though it says on the box I shouldn't need to install the cd. I have wondows 98. My computer refuses to recognise it as a removable media device, nothing happens at all when I plug it in to my usb device. I've rebooted my computer and tried it in every usb port and still nothing happens!

Unregistered guest
Hi, hope someone can help. Bought a 1gb player as a present, works fine etc but will only let me copy songs to a capacity of 450/70mb.
Tried everything I know to use the remaining capacity but it just won't allow me.
Would be grateful for any ideas! Planning on passing the present along tomorrow and had hopes to fill it first.
Many thanks.
jamespower@ntlworld.com

Username: Laura_howe

Can anyone help? I've just bought a logik 1 gb mp3 player and I was able to download wma files onto it, which my computer recognises and plays that. But when I try to play the songs just on the mp3 there's no sound and the songs skip to halfway into the song. Does anybody have any ideas?

Unregistered guest
is there anywhere i can download the driver for logik mp3 256mb

johns
Unregistered guest
Does anyone know who manufactures LOGIK MP3 players? Does anyone know if they make a pink 1GB OFM player? I have a young daughter who would like a pink version for her birthday.

Unregistered guest
Sorry I didn't leave email address for replies on above question re - pink players
terence.johns@ntlworld.com

Username: Vincenzo

Novara, Novara/Italy Italy

Hi, somebody could help me please saying me if there is the home page of LOGIK. I've some problem with my LOGIK HDD33 and I need a centre assistance.
thanks

Username: Barrister

Klaipeda, Lithuania

i've got mp3 player LOGIK MP3-512. is it firmware upgreadable and where can i get it? please help!!!

Username: Phantommex

STUPIDOS BATTERYS ....HI I GOT SOME WIERD PROBLEM.IGOT A MUVO TX FM 256MB MP3 PLAYER.I GOT IT FOR 2 DAYS AND I GOT SOME NEW BATTERYS ENERGIZER AAA.AND IT CAMED WIT A DURACELL I SUICHT THEM AND WEN I TURN MY MP3 ON IT TURNS OFF LIKE IN 1 SECON AND I TRYD SOME OLD BATTERYS AND THE SAME THINH HAPPENDS BUT WEN I INSERT THE DURACELL IT CAME WITH IT WOORKS BUT I CANT USE ANY OTER BATTERY.I DONT TINK THAT IF I BUY A NEW DURACELL IT WILL WORK BECAUSE THE ENERGIZER IS THE SAME(ITS GOT THE SAME POWER)SO PLEASE HELP ME....O I SPELL BAD BECAUSE IM BEN LEARNING INGLESH FOR 2 MONTHS SORRY LOL

Username: Cunnie65

can someone help me find firmware for my logik hdd33, as i can't seem to find it

Username: Gostavs

And i can't find where to download drivers and software for mine, a HDD33.
I don't have the CD left, so I cant get any program at all to it.
Can someone be an angel and put a FTP or something with all the software and firmware in it ? Please !

Username: Dynamic

LittleportUk

Some of the music what i put on my mp3 dont play

Username: Hareena17

StaffordshireUNITED KINGDOM

I HAVE GOT A LOGIK 256 MB MP3 IT DOESNT SEEM TO DO ANYTHING, WHEN I SWITCH IT ON A LIGHT KEEPS FLASHING WITH NOTHING ON, SO I HAVE TO TAKE OUT THE BATTERY. CAN U PLEASE HELP ME?

Username: Area

I have a Logik MP3 512 mb, and a Mac OSX Phanter.
The device is seen from the computer, however when i Import fils from I tunes it does not accept them.......
The manual on hte disk does not says nothing about Mac users................
Please Please help//..............

Username: Phil_west

Brsitol, UK UK

How do you open the case of a LOGIC MP£ 256 LCD? I just need to adjust the phones socket spring contacts as they don't make a good contact with the phones jack. There is no obvious way to open the case up, no screws and stuff. Anyone know?

Username: Harish

Chennai, Tamil nadu INDIA

I have brought a LOGIK MP3 Player from DIXON showroom in Mancester. But when i tried to plug in the device into my PC with XP Operating system, it does not detect the device also tried with installing the driver pack. Please let me the resolution for this problem. Also please let me know the details of the service centers available in Chennai, INDIA.
Reply me ASAP..Plssssssssss

Username: Kitty_kat

Hi,My Logik MP3 player is working fine but when i plug it in to the computer nothing happens.The computer doesnt even register that something has been plugged into the usb port and the mp3 player doesnt light up either.Please can you help ASAP!

Username: Vidaorsi

HELP! I have a Logik 512mb mp3 player. When I download tracks everything is OK but when I remove the usb connection, the device shows the tracks in total random order. It really bugs me and I cannot find the problem. I could see some people had the same thing - has anybody found out why is it so? Thanks!!!

Username: Kitty_kat

Yeh i had the same thing all you need to do is:
Plug your MP3 into the usb and view the files that you have it on it.you can then edit which order they go in from there and it will change it to that order on the MP3 player.If you know the names of the tracks and the number you can also put that in to help you find the tracks on the MP3 player.You can also put different artists or music in different folders to suit you.Do it on the computer and it will change it on the MP3 player.I hope this helps :-)

Username: Jocorn1914

please help this Logik 1gb is a prezzie from husband! can't access the music apart from 4 tracks and would like to delete the lot and start again but when i do the delete all it still says there is still only 1% space left on it! any ideas please it is driving me mad!!

Username: Rewsa

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got a logik mp3 from currys and was told that it was a reliable mp3 player.when i deleted the pre programmed songs it was saying there was still the same amount of space so i emptied the trash and it gave me back that space problems all sorted NO .it is a 512mb mp3 player that would only take 4 songs, i compressed them and changed them to every different format i could in the end i still couldnt put any more on so i turned off the computer and loaded everythig up again with the mp3 in it while it was starting up no difference,i then put the files on again in the same format as the first time just in a different order his time i managed to put the same 4 on and another 3 songs i was happy enough and decided not to push my luck too far. i thought it was all sorted but after being extremely careful and unplugging it properly THE STUPID F**KING B*ST*RD OF A THING WOULDN'T PLAY ANY OF THE SONGS AND SAID THERE WERE NO FILES ON IT!!!!!!!!!

so can anyone HELP ME !!!

Username: Jocorn1914

hi Vicky help is at hand!!!
You need to plug the mp3 player into your computer using the USB cable then go into "my computer" and look for "devices with removable storage", right click on the icon and it will give you a menu - select "open" and you should then see all the folders which contain your music - click on them one at a time and view the contents - by working this way you can delete your songs or move them around. i found the best way to play all my music and expand the playlist from the "4 song playlist" was to move all my music from each folder (ie cut and paste) into the one main folder. After you have moved things around unplug your player by using the "safely remove hardware" icon at foot of the page - switch it on and you should then see that you have more than 4 songs there! i use the shuffle option so then you don't have the same stuff playing all the time as it plays each track alphabetically!
I must admit i was at the end of my tether until i accidentally came across this way to move my music around! also the buttons are too fiddly on the logik player itself and it kept freezing too! anyway hope you have success... email me again if you need any other advice - the instruction manual is totally crap isn't it?!!
Best regards
Jo

Username: Rewsa

hi jo thanks for the help but iv got a mac and that sounds like its for the pc also i couldnt find the "devices with removable storage" folder

Username: Winterheart

Hi.
I bought Logik 512MB mp3-player second hand and I need the driver[s], since the seller didn't have the CD anymore. Does anyone have the address for the manufacturer homepage or some other location where I could DL them? Or maybe some kind soul could e-mail the files to me? talven_lapsi@yahoo.co.uk

Username: P33l3rz

Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire Scotland

i hav a logik 1gig and i loaded all of my songs it must of took up 90%+ and its now came up incorrect format.. reformat player i do not know how to do this has anyone had ideas or solutions give me a shout krisleigh10@hotmail.com

cheers

Username: Savageewok

Hi I have a 2GB Logik MP3 player and I have a few problems with it. 1st it wont let me put anymore that 97 tracks on it (which takes up only 591MB). Then when I switch it on it playes the 1st track then switches itself off and on again to play the same track to do the same. If I skip back 3 tracks from the 1st one it freezes and wont turn off at all. HELP!!!!!

Username: Ashwestwood

WalsallEngland

i need help to reinstall the software it says reinstall F/W does any bdy know were i get this from or how i do it plz any comments or help wud b fantastic thank u ash

Username: Andygrc

Finding this forum saved my sanity. My computer - windows 98se would not recognize my new logik 1gb. At first I thought I had a virus or some other problem. This is simply a shoddy piece of kit! Even the so called 'manuel' could have been produced better by a schoolkid. I'm taking mine back and demanding my money back and I recommend everyone else does the same!

Username: Fisherman12

I have Just perchased A Logik HDD40 And it will not play CDs I Have downloaded To it using Musicmatch 10 I have followed all instructions it says that the tracks are there But when I play them it says files not found can anybody help

Username: Robo247

May help some of you?
switch on yout Logik MP3 (model Log Dax512)
select MP3 player
hold down centre joystick
in the following menu click right 3 times to 'USB Class Mode'
click centre Joystick to select
click left once to select 'MSC' mode
press centre of joystick
move once to right and click centre to 'exit
mp3 screen shows 'UMS'
now (do not turn off your player at this point!) connect USB cable to your PC open 'my computer' on your pc
drag and drop to your 'removable drive' mine was drive 'f' ('Logik Dax')
YOU MUST NOW GO TO SYS TRAY IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF YOUR SCREEN TO 'SAFELY REMOVE YOU DRIVE....DO NOT JUST UNPLUG IT FROM YOUR PC....YOU 'WILL' BLOW IT!!!
HOPE THIS HELPS!!
Rob

Username: Janelly

I received Logic MP3 player from my boyfriend and I've spent hours trying to put some music on it but my laptop can't recognise it no matter how I try. We are going to bring it back to currys and I only hope we won't have problems with getting the money back.
I don't get one thing - if there are so many problems with these Logic players then why you can still get them at shops?
What a shame...

Username: Bu11et

GlasgowScotland

I have got a logik mp3 player and when i turn it on it tells me to reinstall f/w i have tried installing the software and looking for firmwire in there but cant find anything help please

Username: Allypanic

haha oh dear me! Judging by the state of this page I think I can make an educated guess and state that LOGIK MP3 players are cheap fuking 5HlT!!!

I recently got a 4G player and when I transfer albums from windows media player it jumbles up the track listings and I cannot get them back to the correct order! This makes me want to scream and shout and jump up and down on top of my little logik player until there is only minute fragments of black plastic. I should have guessed it was cheap by the action on the buttons! Always judge a product by the button action!! =P

Username: Edherndon

Seabrook, Texas United States

I was given the model Orbit 512 DFM7.
The technical documentation leaves a lot to be desired but I was able to download and play albums just fine.

After three days using the product the Player gives a message " insufficient power to.. " I can't read the message because it immediately shuts down..

I have charged the battery for several hours.The charging display is normal. After a while battery symbol stops showing the charging progress an indicates charging is required!!

When I start it it runs long enough to show the LOGIK logo display then it Quits.

Well after about an Hour of Charging my player is working OK.

I'm quiting for tonight.. it's late here in Texas.

Username: Sophisticated_penguin

This may help some people: I have a Logik Orbit 256MB player. After working fine for a few days, I forgot to "safely remove hardware" before unplugging. After that, the player wouldn't switch on and the computer wouldn't recognize it. Anyway, I discovered there is a small hole in the back of the player marked "reset". I poked this with the end of a paperclip. After that the player switched on fine and was recognized by the PC. I didn't even lose my music. Hope this works for some of you!

Username: Andygrc

Hi merry Logik users! After my troubles (message above) I finally went out and bought a Philips Sa12X player. It came with a proper brochure, excellent customer support and works beautifully. I was taught at school that quality of presentation is most important as it says a lot about quality of product. I think the guys at Logik need to go back to the drawing board on this one!Happy 2007 to you all!

Username: Kelsbellslilac

Hi I got my brother a logik mp3 player and it has a rather strange problem, he has somehow managed to change the settings language. No wwe cants understand anything as it seems to be in chinese, Could someone please help ?>

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 846
Here.

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

All you need to do is type in the words on the menu into the language translator (you can find the right language by selecting) and work to the language selection, then switch it back to english. Hope that helps!

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 847
Hmm Chinese...You can guess what it's saying and type that in. Then if the Chinese character looks the same you've find the right word. It might be inefficient though lol.

Post Number: 3
Hi,

I am back after 10 days.. I had charged the player and It truned on just fine.. I'm listening to Carley Simon singing "it happens every day"

Good Luck

Ed

Username: Tina07

im not suppose to turn off my computer why dowloading but i did it by accident bacause i forgot if it wan in there. now something wrong with it. it wont play.HELP ME

Username: John_robot

Springfield, CA United States

www.letez.com/downloads/logik.zip

run the .cmd file

this is taken from another forum. I just modified the INF file a bit

Sorry,
forgot to explain what is it for :-)

it shall solve any problems like:
unable to install, folders and files not shown in explorer etc.

Especially if you have the issu where "MTP device found" stays forever in the tray and nothing happens

you can also delete wpdmtp.inf from windows\inf folder

and your logik player will be recognized as a mass storage drive

Username: Mastermind

I have a Logik orbit 2GB MP3 but it did not come with a manual to tell me what the buttons are for. + - Vol. OK. stop start, Track forwards and backwards OK. But what is A-B button for? Hold switch what does this mean? and Menu what does this do?

Tom, your player should have come with a small CD-ROM; the manual is on there. If you didn't get it, let me know and I'll email you the pdf of mine (my player is only a 256MB one but I imagine the features are much the same).

The hold switch is to stop any of the buttons working while the player is in your pocket or bag; for example, if the player is switched off and the hold switch is to the right, the player can't accidentally switch on and drain your battery.

The menu button does various things depending on whether you just press it quickly or whether you press and hold it.

I think the A--B button allows you to play between a defined start and end point on a track, but I haven't used it so I'm not sure.

Hope this helps,
Katie

Katie you have saved the day. I would very much appreciate the pdf. Thanks again in anticipation. Tom

Username: Hearts

I travel a lot but I Can not find a battery charger compatible with my Logik 2G mp3 player. I have already purchased two which do not work. Has anyone any ideas.

Fed up

Username: Antonyy

Norwich, Norfolk UK

Guys my computer cant recognise my logik mp3 1gB Orbit. It worked in the begining but after 2 charges it stopped working. it cant be switched on, no computer recognising it. it is a really problematic product. I have pressed the reset button,doent respond either. Anybody experienced and solved the same problem please contact me
tonygambler7@hotmail.com

Username: Barrychuckle

iv got a logik orbit and it wont put my songs in alphabetical order of artists, it puts it in order of songs. does anybody no how to change it???

Username: Ryanch06

HELP. I got a Logik 512 mp3 player and i put songs on to it alright but when i turned it on all the letters in the song names got scrambled up. HELP ME!!!

Username: Vestaxuk

i have just started having exactly the same problems as everyone else on this forum with my useless logik mp3 player - now the thing will not switch on at all and has corrupted my laptop my advice - take the thing back and buy an ipod chuffin useless pile of crap took all my effort not to stamp on the damned thing!! no wonder logik do not have a website or a cs line, can u imagine the abuse they'd get

Username: Tradfolkie

KilmarnockScotland

I bought a Logik orbit 1gb mp3 player a couple of weekas ago. I've only had to charge the battery a few times. Now after being plugged into the computer all night for recharging it switches on for a minute then cuts out. I plugged it into the computer again for a long time and still just not switching on. Is it not actually charging froim the computer? I didn't realise til after I bought it that you can't get into the battery - do you just have to throw it out after the battery dies? Anyone had same problem or can tell me what to do.

Post Number: 4
I put a similar question on this forum just a few weeks ago, (must have been another section to this one) since then I took the player apart but found nothing visually wrong. I put it on charge whilst in bits and was surprised later when I tried it, to find it had fully charged...I put it back together and now running it...time will tell if it recharges when flat again.

Hi Tom and Janetta,

I've found that the player will only charge properly if the computer is 'awake'. If it's in sleep mode then the device doesn't charge properly. Janetta, since you're charging overnight, I guess your computer is probably on sleep mode. I tend to take my player to work and charge it from my computer there, since it's 'awake' all day while I work on it.

Hope this helps.
Katie

Username: Glaster

Please upload CD for
Logik Pink-O 512MB
and
Logik OII-512

or send my e-mail: forum.for.war@gmail.com

Pleasssseeee!!!!!!!!!
Thanks

KilmarnockScotland

Thanks Katie and Tom
I've just returned the Mp3 to Currys who I bought it from and they are going to test it - will find out tomorrow what they say. Maybe your suggestion is the answer Katie - will let you know. Can't beleive I'm going to all this bother over a little piece of plastic and switches - JUST WANT TO LISTEN to my talking books when I'm travelling - now I am spending time talking to people by email (no offence!) and reading all about eveybody's problems. Life's too short!!! cheers

Janetta

Username: Rsoswald

I can ditto all of the posts on this page.

Have a 512Mb LCD logik - complete rubbish. The simple answer appears to be that these players are NOT 'DRM' compatible - i.e. they won't play newer 'licensed' music downloads - only unlicensed music from CDs.

Soory - we've all been duped.

KilmarnockScotland

Further to my post about a Logik 2gb Orbit MP3 that wouldn't charge the battery - took it back to Curry's and they tested it - agreed it wasn't working. The shop guy basically said that it wasn't worthwhile spending less than £100 on an MP3. He offered to replace mine and guided me to a 'real make' - a 'Creative'. It was a 1gb for the same price as a 2gb Logik. I took it anyway just glad not to have any arguments with the store. This Creative is working okay at the moment.... Sorry don't have good news for Logik buyers. Why are they allowed to sell rubbish that doesn't work? 35 quid may not be much for an MP3 but it's still a substantial amount of money for me and others!

Username: Gledster

If anyone is still looking for the firmware update for the Logik DAX 1GB DAB portable mp3 player, F/W version v8.75+0.56 can be found with full instructions at the following link:

http://support.thetechguys.com/2921

This updated firmware also appears to work with the ALBA PRDAB210MP3 portable, it's working fine on mine, but attempt this at your own risk! I take no responsibility if you brick your player.

Some of you may also find this interesting: http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/LogikDaxPort

Username: Ech0

mine worked after using John F Robot's downkload. good job man :D

Username: Judyjudyxd

Ummm well i need help because i had my logik L1gmp309 in my pocket and the screen craced so now i can't get the music up it would realy help if i could know were the reset button is

Username: Raydvd

i just bought a logik 2gmp 309 mp3 player but cant get the driver for it any links or help please ?

Username: Aylaskye82

Hi Guys,

I've got a Logik Mp3 Player and recently it's stopped working.
I can still turn it on, but the music is jumpy when I listen to it and when I try to access the drive to look at the files etc I get the message that my player is "corrupted or unreadable".

Can anyone help me solve this problem????

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 1181
Gretings Sarah,

You can try to reinstall all of the files but I am afraid there isn't much in the way of good news on this one! Not much in the way of user serviceable parts inside!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us