Deleting songs from my RCA Lyra

Anonymous

Heeeeelp I put all the songs on it fine but now i want to delete some because i don't have a memory card. when i do what the instuctions say nothing deletes please help!

RA RAPTOR
Unregistered guest
I had the same problems with my Lyra. All you have to do is go to the screen with Folders on the top. Then press the down button until you see Line-in Rec. Then press the right button. Then you will see your Line-in recordings. Then press the down button until the track you want to delete is highlighted then press MENU(its next to the REC button)Then go to Delete File. After that all you have to do is press SELECT(its the button in the middle. Just press it. YOUR DONE THE TRACK YOU WANTED TO DELETE IS DELETED.

Your new friend RA RAPTOR

Unregistered guest
hey hey i hvae this and what are oyu talkin about on that WHAT SCREEN WITH FOLDER SPLEASE EMAIL AND HELP ME I REALLY NEED it
kiss_of_an_angel_84@hotmail.com

Username: Joriefoy

Post Number: 1
yea i have no screen with folder either i have the rca lyra mp3 player i got from target and i have no memory card just want to delete some songs cuz the instructions dont tell me how help plz my email is joriefoy@yahoo.comUpload

Username: Joriefoy

Post Number: 2
i actuaLLY got it from Walmart not target

Username: Nxdlamb

hey, i need help with this too. i have one that looks like the pic above, only navy blue. i try following the directions but it doesn't delete them. help!!

Username: Kirthi

US

For deleting songs on your RCA LYRA AUDIO DIGITAL PLAYER, Deleting songs http://www.fixya.com/search/p211513-rca_lyra_rd1072_256_mb_mp3_player/delete_son gs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us