Revel F-32 speakers

Username: Mmeyers1984

Post Number: 1
I've looked at several brands of speakers and have been very impressed by Revel f-32's at $2,000 each as the speakers for a two channel stereo system. Any thoughts? What else should I consider?

Gold Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 1086
Mike, there are hundreds of them and we could all tell you our favourites and that would mean nothing as it is your ears and your satisfaction that counts - not ours. Listen to as many as you can under similar conditions as possible (room, amps etc) and choose what tickles your fancy. Others may want to give more information, but you'll probably need to state your room size, amplification, source and so forth to give them some sort of starting point.

Post Number: 4
thanks. It's sure hard when there are so many choices and no one carries more than one or two brands. That makes it very hard to compare.

Bronze Member
Username: Philipt95148

Post Number: 45
Try Triangle Antal ESW.
I heard it through a MacIntosh components set up and nearly spent the money (that I don't have)
I previously heard the same components with B&W 802D and was sure the Triangle was up there with it.

Gold Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 1090
Mike, it's the same problem where I live. Luckilly I had a dealer who offered to refund our speakers if we didn't like them. Even though I am pleased as punch with ours, I still would have liked the opportunity to audition many more. Maybe it's better what you don't know! Try for an in-home demo if you can.

Gold Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 1888
Mike,

What electronics are you pairing them with?
What size room are you trying to fill?
What musical tastes have you?
How have you been impressed by the Revels? (Not disputing, just wanting to know your experience so far.)

Regards,
Frank.

Post Number: 6
I may pair the speakers to a 1052 rotel or maybe NAD equipment. I heard the revels compared to some B&W's of similar price and they were much much better.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us