Looking for MP3 alarm clock

Username: Johnwm

Post Number: 1
hi there, i have been looking to get a alarm clock that allows me to upload my own music onto it and will play it back when the alarm goes off. i was surprised not to find more of these online, but if anyone has any recommendations i'd be greatful

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16149
Why are you surprised regarding the rarity? I'm sure they exist, its just that the market is probably too small. One of MP3s selling point is that they are easy to transfer from your computer to a portable device. An alarm clock is not a portable device...it may be small, but hardly anyone brings the alarm to their computer to download music. However, there are alarm clocks that has connections for MP3 players and those that can play out of a memory stick/card. It can not be anymore simpler than that.

The question is...are you going to post spam that leads us to a website that sells alarm clocks that can download MP3s?

Username: Johnwm

Post Number: 2
the ones that allow you to connect your mp3 player don't allow the alarm to play your selected music, which is the problem

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 16205
It will not do that because your connected MP3 player is a separate source and operates independently of the alarm clock.

Gold Member
Username: Superjazzyjames

Post Number: 1806
Syzzzurp, do you have a smart phone with an alarm app on it. If so, depending on your service provider, there is a free music download app and a ringtone editor app. Both are free to download. Download the song you want, then edit a clip from it in ringtone editor. Then select "alarm" when done editing the clip. Set your alarm and select song title followed by alarm. For instance if the song was "The Way" by Stryper, it would show up as: thewayringtone. Then select the volume.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us