Do you need Minidisc software or help?

Silver Member
Username: Jamtochristian

Penn State, Pennsylvania USA of course!

Post Number: 174
Lol. That's my initial reaction when I think of all the people who see my ONE little post I made on the TOPIC Minidisc transfer whatever. Now I've had I'd say at least a hundred people email me asking me send me the program, send me the program. Hey, no problem okay. Here is the thing though, if anyone wants this software, I know where you can download it. But first off, NO I WON'T email it. I use operamail, alexandria, and hotmail. None of which support attachments of 40mbs. Or even over 2mbs for that matter. please only ask me once, and don't send me like 30 emails, as a few people have done. After 3 I will add you to my spam filter, and you'll get all mad and want to go postal because you think I'm ignoring you, which I might be.

So, if you want to know how do get a copy because your MD player won't work or something, email me at reich2004@operamail.com or reich2004@alexandria.cc or IM me at brothasinarms (AOL)

I don't mind helping people, but when I made that post I never thought so many people would need it. hence the reason I kinda gotta be a little picky.

God Bless all of you, and good luck with the SONY Devices.

Unregistered guest
what program can u use to transfer music on the mini disc

i have no clue

Unregistered guest
have you got any software for the sony minidisc recorder mz-n710

Unregistered guest
where do u get the software

Unregistered guest
I would like to transfer recorded music ( by microphone ) to computer and make mp3 CD or Audio. but I have no software witch can do this. WHERE I CAN FIND IT???!!! PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!

Unregistered guest
I too need software, to transfer music from my Sony Minidisk ( MZ-R30 ) to my PC

Unregistered guest
helo zer ,am in a big prbm i badly need zis software sonicstage jukebox, i hv lost my cd plz can u sort me out zis
ok bye cheers

Anonymous

NEED HELP I got a new md but lost the software, can u hook me up with a free download. Thanks my email or im on aol is jdp4u1@aol.com

Peace

Anonymous

NEED HELP I got a new md but lost the software, can u hook me up with a free download. Thanks my email or im on aol is jdp4u1@aol.com

Peace

Anonymous

Peace

Unregistered guest
i have a minidisk MZ-NF610 i need software please help me
doctor_j_25@hotmail.com

Unregistered guest
NEED HELP i got a mini disc but broke the software before i can up load it to my computer so can u hook me up with a free download for MZ-505 TYPE-R .Thank you

Byrd
Unregistered guest
i don't know how to download music on to my minidisc player. I don't have the software and I'm clueless on the topic

Kai-co-industries
Unregistered guest
F*ing SONIC STAGE!!! ARRGGG!!!!!!! *crys in corner*

Sombody please find a ptch that lets you tranfer recordings onto pc!!! for the love of music and garage bands!!!

Michaella
Unregistered guest
where can i get the dowloading software for my MZ-NE410 minidisc?

ebay
Unregistered guest
BUY SONIC STAGE SOFTWARE FROM www.ebay.co.uk

Type in sonic stage or openMG (later version) and you will be able to buy the software of ebayers. I lost mine and have bought 2 copies just in case only for a tenner.

Unregistered guest
Can someone, anyone tell me where I can get software in order to download material from a minidisc and then edit it on the computer??

My address is:

bouncybrett21@yahoo.co.uk

Anonymous

I have a Medion PC running windows XP and it is unable to recognise my sony mini disc walkman when I connect it via USB, please help

Unregistered guest
Hey, I have a Sony Net-MD Walkman MZ-N710, and when I connect it to my computer (with the standard cable who followed it) My computer doesn't find it, I says: PC>>MD on the mini-disk, but it isn't any reaction on my computer! :S

Unregistered guest
I, and i'm sure others, appreciate your help. I am in need of the instructions for the walkman, and also ALL THE SOFTWARE. I have a Net MD Walkman MZ-NF610 TYPE S. I recently moved, and my loving wife accidently threw a box of the above information, and a whole lot more, away, bless her heart, LOL/SERIOUS. Have a great day.

tomcat
Unregistered guest
Help!!!!, I have just bought a sony MZ-R700PC and dont have a clue how to download to it...

It came with a pc link cable but not much else.I've tried to connect it and the pc recognises it, but when I try and burn I cant find the device listed anywhere

Unregistered guest
Help!! I have a Sony MZ-N510 MD player and have recently upgraded to an IPOD. I want to transfer the music on my minidiscs to the IPOD via a PC but I have no software for the MD, only the IPOD and it doesn't recognise the MD. Can anyone help me?? Do you know where I can get some software from?

Unregistered guest
Hey donald.
well i just got my cousin's MD, model MZ-NF610 Type-s, and i just wanted to know how this device work. I guess what i mean is that how do i download music into from my computer onto this MD. All i have is the MD device itself... So do i need to buy cables in order to download things? And how much room is it going to take on my computer(My computer is worth crap)
Thank you for ur time and i hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
tram

Unregistered guest
I would like some software that will allow the transfer of music from an MD player to a PC. Please help!

Unregistered guest
Hi friends,

It seems we all are suffering from one and the same problem - how to download music recorded on MD to the computer in suitable format (WAV, MP3, etc.). I bought recently a brand new MZ-RH910 hoping it will solve this problem. Alas, this problem is not solved! If anybody knows a software which will allow me to transfer a music from old 74-minute MD recorded by analog input from MDS-JE700 to the computer in WAV format (or other) NOT throught a sound card but DIRECTLY saving all attributes to the musical files (like name, length etc.) PLEASE send me a message.
Plamen

Unregistered guest
Very simple: use SonicStage 3.2 (http://esupport.sony.com/perl/swu-list.pl?mdl=MZN510&UpdateType=Everything&Selec tOS=)
It work for ALL PLAYER, including the NetMD, Hi-MD, and SOME memory-stick. read the sopport page.
You can send song to the device, you can download song from the device but you can see them
The problem is that the soft thing that you don't own the copyright for the song so you can do nothing. That the case for me....
One exeption, if your song got the Original flag your ok !?!?
To send music, you can use Sonic Forge 8. Download it from any warez site or from bittorrent (better, usually with some extra stuff).
more question? I do like Donald R, drop me a email: elwillow@gmail.com

john 1435236534673657
Unregistered guest
hi i have a sony net md walkman mz-nf610 and a usb cable as well. im havin trouble getting my computer to recognize the player. ive been told that the software is preinstalled on the player but it tells me that i dont have the necessary software. if i need to download the software id appreciate if you could help me out. my email is coupey05@yahoo.com and its probably the best way to reach me. thanks

Unregistered guest
Hi I have a sony minidisc recorder MZ-N505 and have some records (with a microfoon) on my minidisc but I can't get them on my pc, Is there some software I can use for it?

Unregistered guest
Hi.. I am looking for some software that can transfer my tracks recorded with microphone onto minidisc... onto my pc... if possible still utilising the X64 quick transfer... rather than realtime... but failing that even in realtime would be good.
Reading this page, it seems like everyone seems to have the same problem,,, so hopefully someone out there can assist...Thanks
If you know any, I would appreciate it if you emailed me at bhaktin_sharon@yahoo.co.uk

Unregistered guest
You can download the sonic stage software for free from the sony support site now - but you still can't upload your own recordings.

http://esupport.sony.com/perl/select-system.pl?DIRECTOR=DRIVER

http://www.sony.co.uk/view/ShowSiteSection.action?section=en_GB_Support&site=odw _en_GB

Anonymous

THIS DIDNT HELP AT ALL!!! I need the Sonic Stage that allows me to put music on my MD, this DOESNT WORK!

daz
Unregistered guest
i need help with transfering my old md songs onto my laptop.as usual the sonic stage software is not allowing this due to copyright.i thought of buying a cd recorder and do this via phono connection but i thought of asking for a software first,so can someone help?

FOS
Unregistered guest
I have sony MZ N-505 type-r minidisc recorder and am looking at buying a Hi-MD recorder. Will sonic stage allow me to transfer music from my md player or Hi-MD player, if not can you please tell me where i can get such software. Do you know of any software or way to put mp3's onto Hi-MD in mp3 form for play back on the Hi-MD recorder/player with direct mp3 playback.

Thank you for your time and I await your reply.

Thanx

FOS

FOS
Unregistered guest
I have a Sony MZ N-505 type-r minidisc recorder and am looking at buying a Hi-MD recorder. Will sonic stage allow me to transfer music from my md player or Hi-MD player, if not can you please tell me where i can get such software. Do you know of any software or way to put mp3's onto Hi-MD in mp3 form for play back on the Hi-MD recorder/player with direct mp3 playback.

Thank you for your time and I await your reply.

Thanx

FOS

Unregistered guest
Hi i have a wlkman MZ-N510 type -s please tell me where can i get the dowloading software wich allows My computer to find it, and me using it as well as possible. Windows XP is my OS.
Have a lot of thanks for your great and appriciated Help.

cerebellar
Unregistered guest
i thought the hi-MD was drag and drop like an external hard drive?

so some of you are saying you can't take things off your md using sonic stage even if they're recordings you made from microhpone/line input?

Unregistered guest
Hi,
I have a sony Net MD walkman MZ-N1 type R and my problem is that it doesnt want to recored to the disk my friend thinks my laser lense is F**KED but i dont think so..so im asking if my recoreding lense is stuffed or sumthing else...PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks

Unregistered guest
yes, i am another person in need of transfering recordings from:MZ-N505 TYPE R to my pc urgently. I embrace any help given.xxxxx
I look forward to your reply

sony-killa
Unregistered guest
Another Person to comment on this

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM

It seems impossible to tranfer recorded audio from a net md to pc

I WAS TOLD THAT THEY HAVE DEVELOPED NEW SOFTWARE TO DO IT BUT I CAN"T FIND IT ANYWHERE

good luck everyone

i am really learning to hate sony with all this crap

Username: Memoring

Post Number: 1
Hi, I buy a Net MD Walkman MZ-S1 player but this device have the joint-stereo function. This mean that mix both sides of the stereo signal and this make the device useless for me but I didn't know that when I buy it. I ask about this to the Sony site but they never help me. I want to know if somebody have an idea if there is a way to split the stereo, or if it is a hardware or software problem? Have any solution? Please, help... Thank you in advance.

Username: Jo_in_asia

I am having the same problem as sony-killa

It seems impossible to transfer recorded audio from net md to PC

PLEASE HELP! I am so frustrated as I was sold my HD-MID because I could do this easily! This is the reason I bought this product!

Username: Granty

try this - its a windows fix that may work on some pcs, didn't work for me though :-(

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=BF04ACA3-7C7C-428B-9E59 -72057A21021E&displaylang=en

Username: Felicien

Hi Donald, I'm Felicien and I can't use my MD MZ-N710 because I didn't get the software cd from the guy I bought it from. I see that you can help me, so I'm begging you help. please do anything you can. here is my email address: f_2obouet@hotmail.com. thanks in advance

Username: Helio

Hi, i'm Helio can somebody help me with a Net MD. Net MD Simple. Burner. OpenMG Jukebox. software. I can transfer music to my mini disc becouse i lost the software can somebody hook me up with a free download.

Username: Dmenace65

here is the site to download the lates version for any of the sony minidisk player.

http://esupport.sony.com/perl/select-system.pl?PRODTYPE=57,60,63,29,61,13,68,69, 62,70,28

Username: Huangbian

Hey, I have a Sony Net-MD Walkman MZ-N710, and when I connect it to my computer.my computer find device but i can't see and open it pls help me !!! my email: city_hunter_hn@hotmail.com

Username: Ajsfoz

Foz do Iguacu, Parana Brasil

Username: Ajsfoz

Foz do Iguacu, Parana Brasil

Post Number: 2

ajsfoz@yahoo.com.br

Username: Will2010

I have a minidisk MZ-NF700 I would like some software that will allow the transfer of music from an MD player to a PC. Please help!

Username: Will2010

Post Number: 2
I have a minidisk MZ-NF700 I would like some software that will allow the transfer of music from an MD player to a PC. Please help!

willandmaestro@gmail.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us