Mario Kart

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1217
So who's excited for the new mario kart? I'm really stoked about the online play, think they will ever come out with a headset or something?

Username: Davidthomas12

Post Number: 6
Wow this is a wonderfull game i love to play mario this game is my all time best and favorite games ever. And also i like to play the online games when in my free time.Now a days i am playing the alien games online....

Bronze Member
Username: Moonfeng

Post Number: 29
Hey there. Do you like this game. I�m interested in playing it and I like games. If you like games, I recommend another interesting game to you. Very easy to handle and very delicate screen. Monster Pop Bubble Buster 2 with wonderful imagination .Have a try

Username: Gameiva

Post Number: 4
Hello Friends, I totally agree with you. I am also mario lover and i am so excited for new mario kart.
Thanks for share this.

Username: Grooddeen

Post Number: 3
I remember playing this game. But I think now there is something more interesting.

Username: Alexjohnson90

Long Island City, NY Соедин...

Post Number: 1
Absolutely! I'm super excited for the new Mario Kart. The online play is a game-changer, and it's so much fun racing against players from around the world. As for a headset, it would be a fantastic addition for enhancing the gaming experience. It's something many players have been hoping for, and it could make online races even more interactive. Fingers crossed for some cool new features!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us