Metal gear solif series remaking to 360!!

Gold Member
Username: Dustin3

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4645
like i said lil rob, they will be making the metal gear solid series on the 360 which is a step into the right direction for 360 having MGS4. so many ps3 games are going multi-playform now, haha. its great

KONAMI ANNOUNCES KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS TEAM FOR XBOX 360
Two Blockbuster Titles Already Under Development

OSAKA -- Konami Digital Entertainment -- Japan, a division of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., today announced a new, exclusive for the Xbox 360 gameconsole, development team will be formed inside Konami Corporation. On January 11, 2007, Konami Corporation merged and consolidated its group companies. Accordingly, former Konami Computer Entertainment Japan East Team, lead by creator Hideo Kojima (Corporate Officer, Konami Corporation), embarks on a new era as "Kojima X Productions" inside Konami Corporation.

The newly formed Kojima "X" Productions is proud to announce that Metal Gear Solid: Triology is currently in development for the XBOX360 ( X360 ) next-generation computer entertainment system from Microsoft ( MS ). Metal Gear Solid: Trilogy will be a remake of three Hideo Kojima's masterpieces. Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance and Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence. The Metal Gear Solid series, is highly acclaimed worldwide, with its breathtaking graphics, profound stories, intricate human drama, original game design and superlative gameplay. Also under development is one other exciting game in the Metal Gear series -- Metal Gear Solid: Fluid Ac!d for the Microsoft Zune media player.

Updates regarding Kojima Productions will be posted periodically on the following website: Kojima Productions Official Homepage: http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/.

About Konami Corporation
Konami Corporation is a leading developer, publisher and manufacturer of electronic entertainment properties, specializing in the home video game market. Konami Corporation's action and adventure titles include the popular franchises Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill and Castlevania, among other top sellers. The latest information about Konami can be found on the Web at www.konami.com. Konami Corporation is a publicly traded company based in Tokyo, Japan with subsidiary offices, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. in the US and Konami of Europe in Frankfurt, Germany. Konami Corporation, the parent company of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. is traded in the United States on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol KNM. Details of the products published by Konami Digital Entertainment - America can be found at www.konami.com/gs.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=186

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 910
awesome

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9822
YES!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:-):-):-)

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9823
i wasn't really that excited about the game, more so about Sony Losing another exclusive title. lmao

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3213
ahahah your full of shyt they are not making that game for the xbox i know that for sure because even if u dont know sony paid kojima their studio and it made him to separate from konami they onlything konami do its publish the game they dont make them hahahah so you lose my friend, i always see the websites and in the updates only said that the mgs 4 its gonna be for ps3 only wow ur a retard.

get some info on someting better someting u can trust, i saw the interview with bill gates and they are not planning to make the xbox 360 v2. its not on their minds because they will lose some money and i mean big money and reputation from gamers.

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9849
don't get so worked up Rob. it is jut a game.

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3248
even if its a game they are not makin that game on the xbox 360

Silver Member
Username: Bigsim

NSW Australia

Post Number: 281
You're wrong Rob. Kojima made Kojima Productions so he could stop doing all the business admin junk that he had to as Konami's VP and focus more on the games, not because Sony bought him out.

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4647
wow lil rob, for one its just a game. and for 2, the article is right there with them kain MGS 1 2 and 3 on the 360. if they are going to have those 3 on the 360, MGS4 WILL be someday on the 360... and its just another game that is a "ps3 exclusive" that is moving to the 360. thats quite a few now :-)

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9867
have you guys seen the Game Trailer for "Bioshock" on 360?? Holy god-lord that game looks sweet. so does assassin's creed.:-)

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4649
yep, bioshock looks amazing. and yes assassins creed looks amazing also. cant wait for both of em

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 2461
i just want halo 3

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 916
^^agreed, I also want GTA

Silver Member
Username: Arande2

400dB could probably d..., SouthWest Mi... Too Many DBs...

Post Number: 883
Now we just need to play all those games with your 360 hooked into the Imax at Sydney Australia with you sitting in their sweet spot!

Bronze Member
Username: Sccrskills

Post Number: 35
hey guys, i know this is kind of off the subject but i have mgs2 substance for the pc and everytime i trie to start playing the game i can hear the music in the background but cant see anything, the screen is all black. so if anybody has the same problem or can redirect me to another forum i would really appreciate it. thanks in advance

Gold Member

FTW

Post Number: 9907
am i the only one who thinks Halo and Halo 2 are overrated. i played through the first few levels of both and i was bored the whole time. :-(

Gold Member

Tigard, OR U.S.

Post Number: 4651
they are very old games, and game experience has changed so much... its not the single player that made halo anwayz

Silver Member

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 919
I'm not the biggest fan of Halo, its a decent game, 3 looks pretty good. However, I don't see the hype behind the game. Bassman may be have it, its a multiplayer game and i'm sure xbox live makes it somewhat better

Gold Member

Sit and Look pretty

Post Number: 3375
ummmmm ok people you all disapoint me you dont look like real gamers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums